XanderC is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Help With Starting Point

Hello, all. I'm just trying to get some help on getting started. Last year I ran the fierce five routine and was doing great until I managed to hurt my back at work. I'm looking to start back up but with gyms being closed and having only one set of small dumbells at home I have no idea where to start. I don't have a pull-up bar (or the ability to do a pull-up 😂).

TLDR; No equipment available, no gyms open. I'm looking for a body weight routine that will help me lose weight.

paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Google search "prison workout". It utilizes your bodyweight.

BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Convict conditioning is pretty GOAT. I still incorporate BW work into my routine now, it simply can’t be replaced.

XanderC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So, I found an app called Caliverse and it gave me a recommended program. Its a 4 day full body workout. I started it this week because I finally got the pull-up bar that all the workouts I was finding recommended.