Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Tempted to start watching Impact again

lawd there's so much wrestling available lately I have periods where it's too much and I start to burn out and lose interest in it all.
    BUT... been following how Impact have hyped The Virtuosa's arrival and apparently she just showed up and just about tore Jordynne Grace's shoulder off.
    All I know about the current state of the product is what little bits and pieces show up on my twitter feed but their women's division seems to be delivering.

Anyone up to date with this show?

Inb4 90% of regular posters remind us all that they don't like women due to their own cuckold status in real life, lol.

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're already cucked into watching a worse program in RAW and Smackdown, might as well go waste more time into another stinker of a product.
    Not part of any crews crew

SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post
    You're already cucked into watching a worse program in RAW and Smackdown, might as well go waste more time into another stinker of a product.
    WWE has been solid lately FYI.

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AEW is the biggest dumpster fire on tv. WWE has been of much higher quality.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you should and you should make weekly threads about it. all you need is 6 replies to get more action than the raw or smackdown threads.
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    you should and you should make weekly threads about it. all you need is 6 replies to get more action than the raw or smackdown threads.
    Maybe he will get 39 replies from 3 posters like your aew threads
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BallGameFan View Post
    Maybe he will get 39 replies from 3 posters like your aew threads
    maybe this week i'll get lucky and you won't post in my aew thread.

fat chance though since i'm living rent free in your soul and you're not getting a baseball season this year

maybe this week i'll get lucky and you won't post in my aew thread.

fat chance though since i'm living rent free in your soul and you're not getting a baseball season this year
    I will stay out of your aew thread. Dont watch that garbage so i wont comment on it.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

I will stay out of your aew thread. Dont watch that garbage so i wont comment on it.
    You make comments about it all the time, you stupid jackass

Inb4 you cry about me calling you names

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    Anyone up to date with this show?
    I tried watching a couple times, I did not get far enough to give it a fair shake but it looked like a really low-budget version of the undercard from the WWF Attitude Era. Meaning, all the hokey penis jokey immature goofy chit Russo would do, without the top level talent involved. Take that and lower the budget exponentially and you had Impact.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

The left 2019: "speech is violence"

The left 2020: "violence is speech"

You make comments about it all the time, you stupid jackass

Inb4 you cry about me calling you names
    I wont comment in your thread. You are the biggest cyber bully there is. Your mom must be proud.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I tried watching a couple times, I did not get far enough to give it a fair shake but it looked like a really low-budget version of the undercard from the WWF Attitude Era. Meaning, all the hokey penis jokey immature goofy chit Russo would do, without the top level talent involved. Take that and lower the budget exponentially and you had Impact.
    Yeah I gave it a look a few times in the past and really did feel low budget and I kinda couldn't get invested in much of it.
    Felt like a real come down from the TNA era.

I still might check it out again but opted for cartoons last night instead like an adult. They have some good talent these days with Tessa, Jordynne, Tenille (aka Emma), Deonna etc.

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This. OP couldn't get any more cuckier.
    Lickle Warrior / Hulkamaniac

Tranny Crew.

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wont comment in your thread. You are the biggest cyber bully there is. Your mom must be proud.
    Look, If you genuinely believe you are being bullied on these forums, fill out the report forms and I will have some MODs look in to it.

Tranny Crew.

Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    This. OP couldn't get any more cuckier.
    lol @ dudes who are so cucked they can't even allow themselves to enjoy stuff they used to like except then some females discovered it. dudes who don't even realise how much they choose to let women control their lives, what they're allowed to enjoy, how they're obliged to feel about stuff... all bitter and resentful and miserable cos they're not getting pandered to as if they matter. That's next level cuckoldry IMO.

daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    latest ep wasnt bad

marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I watch it weekly, but I watch them all. Raw, Smackdown, AEW, NXT, Impact. Every once in a while you get a real diamond in the rough great match on Impact. If I get bored of something there is always the fast forward feature from the dvr.
    *INBA/PNBA - PNBA (Professional) Wheelchair Natural Bodybuilder*
    *Founder - Adaptive Fitness*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*
    *Hogan is G.O.A.T. & Sting Fanatic - Miss Bliss Crew*

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    Look, If you genuinely believe you are being bullied on these forums, fill out the report forms and I will have some MODs look in to it.
    Me and my teammates would’ve bullied you into some Kids locker if this were high school.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Made it on Ham and Milk crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Heavy Machinery crew
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    lol @ dudes who are so cucked they can't even allow themselves to enjoy stuff they used to like except then some females discovered it. dudes who don't even realise how much they choose to let women control their lives, what they're allowed to enjoy, how they're obliged to feel about stuff... all bitter and resentful and miserable cos they're not getting pandered to as if they matter. That's next level cuckoldry IMO.
    You might be right.

Tranny Crew.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Me and my teammates would’ve bullied you into some Kids locker if this were high school.
    I'd have jerked off in to your sammiches.

Tranny Crew.

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I enjoy impact. it's the opposite of NXT, imo. better storylines and character progression but the wrestling is pretty ok. you do get some good matches from time to time but i think it's built better for the story telling portion of it. so the investment is there. they all work very hard and some of them could be real stars some day. if i was Rusev, id go to impact and become the #1 main attraction there.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thai_Clinch View Post
    I enjoy impact. it's the opposite of NXT, imo. better storylines and character progression but the wrestling is pretty ok. you do get some good matches from time to time but i think it's built better for the story telling portion of it. so the investment is there. they all work very hard and some of them could be real stars some day. if i was Rusev, id go to impact and become the #1 main attraction there.
    Please don't say that.

He's all I want in AEW, he'd also probably make like 4 times the money if he went to AEW over TNA which I still don't understand how they're in business in 2020.

RuRu in AEW would still be pushed hard AF. He's better than all the ex-WWE guys IMO including Moxley.
    Not part of any crews crew

daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    man was rusev that good?

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rusev in AEW would be great. Cannot imagine what he’d do there.

I am liking their use of legends as managers. That’s one of the best things in aew.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Made it on Ham and Milk crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Heavy Machinery crew
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Rusev in AEW would be great. Cannot imagine what he’d do there.

I am liking their use of legends as managers. That’s one of the best things in aew.
    AEW is teh greatest!!!!!! So much better thsn WWE!!!!!!!!! Le champion and the young bucks are teh GREATESTSTSTS!!
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

OK this is now the weekly & ongoing Impact Wresting Discussion Thread.

Originally Posted by daysoftheweek View Post
    man was rusev that good?
    No. He wasnt. Hes just another mediocre wrestler the AECucks will say was held back and will sell tickets in AECuck
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really do like Impact. It's still one of my favorite promotions.

Obviously the vibes are different from what they used to be but it's gotten better since Don Callis got involved.

I really wish they would get on a different network than what they are currently on.
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

"If you don't have skid marks on your underwear after a leg workout, then you aren't training hard enough" - Big Lenny

8chan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the way WWE is sourcing talent, watching TNA seems like a way to find out what WWE will be pushing four years later, because they already did Drew v. Lashley in 2016

8chan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Impact had Drew vs Lashley in 2016, lel