ChanelVal is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ready to find my old self

Hi all,
    I've just created an account to keep myself well...accountable. I have completely let myself go over the past few years and am sick of feeling sorry for myself and eating my feelings.

I basically had a huge transformation about 7 years ago. I lost 20 kgs and went from 80kg to 60kg. I got into a great gym/bodybuilding/running/dancing routine and basically considered myself athletic (finally - after all those years of being the chubby girl).

A few years ago after injuries associated with dancing and weight lifting (hip bursitis, small bicep tendon tear and shoulder issues) I stopped going to the gym regularly, gave up my health foods, got married into an Italian family and my body has gone downhill from there.

I'm now dealing with a stress fracture in my foot which means no walking for the next 6 or so weeks. But, knowing that diet is the real important part of fat loss, I am motivated to start a 70 day lifestyle change to lose 5-6kg, and hopefully feel more myself.

I am currently 66kg, being a 29yo female of 1m 57cm. I just fit into the 'overweight' BMI category.

My plan is to eat 1500 calories per day for the next 70 days, aim for a good amount of protein and potentially do some carb cycling (not too extreme though). And try to cut out most sugar. My major sources of distraction are work stress, anxiety and the amazing Italian food my MIL cooks up.

Does this plan sound realistic? Any words of advice? I've attached a pic of my peak physique in 2017 vs now.
    Attached Images

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like your highly motivated, you been there before so you got this.
    Plan sounds solid. Good luck!