Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Charlotte Flair Wants Men's Title

I love her but.......

https://www.essentiallysports.com/ww...or-mens-title/

The Queen is a single’s grand-slam champion and has made it difficult for WWE bookers to find new achievements for her to conquer.

Charlotte can go for the Women’s Tag Team title but that would be too out of character for the Queen who likes to be a lone wolf.

With this restriction, WWE might try to copy Impact Wrestling and their work with Tessa Blanchard.

Impact Wrestling gave Tessa Blanchard their Wolrd Heavyweight Championship because of how over she was with both smarks and marks.

WWE has had a reputation for copying other promotion’s storylines and doing a better version of that. Therefore, having Charlotte Flair do the Tessa Blanchard role here for at least the second-tier men’s championship would make sense.

Charlotte Flair recently stated this on the possibility of pursuing a men’s title to Sportskeeda:

“It’s something that I want to pursue but, if you look at the big picture when women are succeeding in different organizations all around the world, we’re all succeeding and we’re all winning from that, so for her to hold that accolade is just, we should support and be just extremely proud as a woman, to see her do that.

Because, when one’s doing well, we’re all doing well, and that is what has pretty much driven the Women’s Revolution is we work better in numbers. So, it’s not something that I think about right now. But I couldn’t be more proud and happy for what she is doing for women around the world.”

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its sjw, lgbt, women empowerment era we are currently living, so why not.
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chyna did it first and better I might add.
    Al Bundy is my hero crew .

Every morning when I wake up I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again .

I must be dead, I speak no one listens.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've watched enough movies to know that a 110-lb ballerina is easily the physical equal to a bar room full of 250-300lb bikers, so it makes perfect sense to have a womxn as the WWE Universe's main champbeing. I am sure BallGameFan is salivating as we speak at the idea of even more womyn's empowerment and femayle beings as the focal and almost sole main driving force of his Sport's Entertainment show.

Honestly, this idea that womyn are somehow physically inferior to men is literally making me shake. I am livid. I am in tears. It's bad enough there is an Orange Hitler Tiny-handed Russian Rapist in the white house, oh and the name white house is very racist, but having a Sport's Entertainment Show depict femayles as any bit inferior to the stupid men is just too much. I literally have PTSD now.

I demand womyn and minority-beings hold every title, win every match and finally for once there is Diversity, once all the cis-white males are fired and replaced. This inculdes the announce-beings, hearing cis-white men talk during a match literally makes me cry.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

The left 2019: "speech is violence"

The left 2020: "violence is speech"

cgh is just really nice. (+1000) cgh is just really nice. (+1000) cgh is just really nice. (+1000) cgh is just really nice. (+1000) cgh is just really nice. (+1000) cgh is just really nice. (+1000) cgh is just really nice. (+1000) cgh is just really nice. (+1000) cgh is just really nice. (+1000) cgh is just really nice. (+1000) cgh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Chyna was moderately believable as IC Champ because of how jacked and mean she was. I don't get that vibe from Flair. Unless there is a wonky finish no way would I buy it, plus no way could it be a long term thing. Men can't even hit women on the show so how will they wrestle?

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol JUSA is rustled beyond belief. Your rants are hilarious. Srs.

I really dont care for the idea tbh. However it will be done better than aew if they go through with it. Srs.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Remember don't hate the Queen.. hate the writers.. it's something she's being told to do. The Queen is still WOOOOOOOOO the Queen.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cheerupemokid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    Chyna was moderately believable as IC Champ because of how jacked and mean she was. I don't get that vibe from Flair. Unless there is a wonky finish no way would I buy it, plus no way could it be a long term thing. Men can't even hit women on the show so how will they wrestle?
    Her facing Drew or Braun would be lol funny and absolutely absurd.

If they made soy boys like Kevin Owens or Sami Zayn, I could buy her beating them because they’re unimpressive physically and obviously pussies in real life. It’d be like when Impact took the title off of Brian Cage (beast) onto Sami Calihan (short fat guy) to make it look somewhat believable.

But I’d prefer they not do this at all.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    too bad andy kaufman isn't around to put her in her place
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL no

Although she may have a bigger dikk than half the roster at this point. WWE men are absolutely full of soy
    The character "Big Deeps" is an online persona. Any comments made by the internet persona "Big Deeps" should be taken with a grain of salt and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Big Deeps." Please respect kayfabe and respect the heel persona.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where is Jeff Jarrett when you need him?
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I've watched enough movies to know that a 110-lb ballerina is easily the physical equal to a bar room full of 250-300lb bikers, so it makes perfect sense to have a womxn as the WWE Universe's main champbeing. I am sure BallGameFan is salivating as we speak at the idea of even more womyn's empowerment and femayle beings as the focal and almost sole main driving force of his Sport's Entertainment show.

Honestly, this idea that womyn are somehow physically inferior to men is literally making me shake. I am livid. I am in tears. It's bad enough there is an Orange Hitler Tiny-handed Russian Rapist in the white house, oh and the name white house is very racist, but having a Sport's Entertainment Show depict femayles as any bit inferior to the stupid men is just too much. I literally have PTSD now.

I demand womyn and minority-beings hold every title, win every match and finally for once there is Diversity, once all the cis-white males are fired and replaced. This inculdes the announce-beings, hearing cis-white men talk during a match literally makes me cry.
    This.

Girl Power.
    Lickle Warrior / Hulkamaniac

Tranny Crew.

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BallGameFan View Post
    I'm a dirty fukking cuck.
    Fixt.

Tranny Crew.

Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    LOL no

Although she may have a bigger dikk than half the roster at this point. WWE men are absolutely full of soy
    You must spread your green around before giving it to big balls Deeps again.

Tranny Crew.

Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    Fixt.
    You are 100 percent the worst poster on this board. All dozen or so of your usernames.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are 100 percent the worst poster on this board. All dozen or so of your usernames.
    no that's you bro

and by bro i mean never my bro. fuking phaggot
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    no that's you bro

and by bro i mean never my bro. fuking phaggot
    Do you call people that to their face in real life or just behind a keyboard on the internet? Cuz i feel like you would get wreckt.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They've kind of painted themselves into a corner by giving CF so many title reigns so quickly but on the other hand like... it was hard to argue with the booking at the time. Bad move though to insert her into the men's divisions. With Chyna it was believable. Even Beth entering the royal rumble or Nia in the "men's" royal rumble as sort of "one off" spots made for good TV. But i don't think anyone would come out of this looking good tbh.

Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    They've kind of painted themselves into a corner by giving CF so many title reigns so quickly but on the other hand like... it was hard to argue with the booking at the time. Bad move though to insert her into the men's divisions. With Chyna it was believable. Even Beth entering the royal rumble or Nia in the "men's" royal rumble as sort of "one off" spots made for good TV. But i don't think anyone would come out of this looking good tbh.
    Couldnt agree more. Let her keep winning all the womens titles. The Queen has deserved everything shes been given. But keep her out of the mens division.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

Do you call people that to their face in real life or just behind a keyboard on the internet? Cuz i feel like you would get wreckt.
    Yield is a legit hard jew in real life. He's no pushover.

Tranny Crew.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lita vs Spike Dudley

Molly holly vs The Hurricane

Chyna vs Jeff Jarrett
    Chyna vs Chris Jericho

The matches looked competitive and back then I didn’t like That. Because having two wrestlers of the opposite sex wrestle each Other in serious matches just exposes the business.

Now I don’t really care but as a fan I’d prefer she stick to women there’s raw sd and nxt rosters to keep her body of work interesting and fresh enough.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Made it on Ham and Milk crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Heavy Machinery crew
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah book it vince. i want wwe to totally tank!

RustleU is just really nice. (+1000) RustleU is just really nice. (+1000) RustleU is just really nice. (+1000) RustleU is just really nice. (+1000) RustleU is just really nice. (+1000) RustleU is just really nice. (+1000) RustleU is just really nice. (+1000) RustleU is just really nice. (+1000) RustleU is just really nice. (+1000) RustleU is just really nice. (+1000) RustleU is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just need to get the title back on Brock first. If they're trying to be cute might as well go all the way.

Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post

LMAOOO.

And let the men fight for the women's title. I mean if Obama was cool with men to go in women's bathrooms then this shouldn't be an issue.

Registered User BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But why does she want this? All this does is promote the narrative that mens titles are higher achievements than womens titles.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Charlotte isn't the kind of wrestler to do this with. A female monster heel might work.

If they throw her into the world title picture, it would seem ridiculous.
    The 24/7 or cruiserweight title would just get buried beyond belief.
    The Intercontinental championship or the US title are the ones, that might work, but I am not convinced.

Registered Bag of Milk cannonballdooky's Avatar
    cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd like to see Charlotte pound some cruiserweight twinks lol but not sure about the heavyweight title.
    *HTC* crew
    Looks ok in tank top, looks like a bag of milk shirtless crew
    Ariel Winter's future husband

rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She should prolly start with that 24hr title

Originally Posted by rippedandforty View Post
    She should prolly start with that 24hr title
    How about she just stick with the female title.

Tranny Crew.

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It would actually be funny to have Charlotte or someone else compete (or just ask for the opportunity) for one of the men's titles... then have one of the smaller dudes cut an incel style promo against gender equality and insist that he should be allowed to compete for the "divas title", then get demolished by Nia Jax or something.