Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    He asked me a question and I answered.

Some of the stuff I agree with that are more "conservative" views. Like I mentioned in other threads some of what Candace Owens talks about Louis Farrakhan has talked about before and they overlap. It's just how the information is being used and the message. Some of these miscers don't really say this stuff to uplift black people and want to genuinely help. It's usually to marginalize black folks and confirm their own internal prejudices about us.
    I think some of the more conservative posters feel that their worldview is applicable to all, regardless of race, and have resentment about the narrative that conservatism is racially exclusionary.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jackedup13 View Post
    Why are you so scared to take a stance? Saying I'm on the fence basically contributes nothing to a discussion and is an easy out
    It's a forum to discuss things right? I was thinking it out loud and wanted to hear things out.

A knee jerk reaction because people want to be "on the right side of history" is a spectacle and doesn't mean anything. There are northern cities that are racist and there are no Confederate symbols.

I think we need to know history. I don't revere Confederates of course but I think they are useful from a historical perspective.

I can also understand WHY these symbols in some people's eyes is what I'm saying.

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    don't you have to be a "swirler" in order to not be racist?

if you were so inculcated by your own people, your own kind, your own skin color, etc. then you are in fact racist

look people.. skin color is largely a byproduct of the environment. either due to sun exposure, the desert, etc. - things of that ilk - or possibly nutrition - which can also be attributed to the environment. everybody has the same human base

no hippie kumbaya bullchit. there are then reasons beyond that which can lead to behavior, behavioral patterns, ideas, etc. that also doesn't mean that prejudice can't be performed
    Man...both Malcolm X and MLK slept with women outside their race. People don't wanna talk about that haha.

Originally Posted by PAU1 View Post
    I think some of the more conservative posters feel that their worldview is applicable to all, regardless of race, and have resentment about the narrative that conservatism is racially exclusionary.
    Yep agreed. There is a space for Black Conservatism and that's a separate convo but it sort of gets drowned out by the polarization. Black conservatives are seen as sell-outs but Thomas Sowell, Farakkan, and others have good points.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Eatin ass and takin names Blasting's Avatar
    Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nastradoomus View Post
    I'm not tearing another black man down for just being himself. However, I'm not gonna cap and act like you're not seeking approval from some of these whites on here. I've seen your posts and it's all good do you, but be honest.
    You sound like a *******
    Horny.

Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000)

You're damned either way. I feel like my social circle has gotten less white the older I got but I still have a lot of white friends and I'm not gonna disassociate with them because of their race.

Also if you feel that way I'd urge you to donate to Black organizations or Black businesses.
    That's fair man thanks for the reply. Also, that PM was unneccesary.
    :/

messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    interesting fact: the other day I made a thread about a movie I always recommend movies shows etc and cause it was a hood movie with black people in it someone called me a race baiter.

and someone else accused me of race baiting - "instigating" this time it was a black miscer and my thread got deleted because of that.

JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    “Judge a man not by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character.” — Martin Luther King Jr.

Everyone needs to stop judging groups of people and start judging INDIVIDUALS based on their actions. There should be no reason to take a stance on anything unless we are talking about the actions of one individual at a time.
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

OP is a faqqot

Pure Blood Crew

IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your posts have been flip flopping on here the past few days from what i’ve seen

idk why you’re even coming to the misc to even halfway seriously discuss anything that’s going on. these dudes are not your friend and you should know that by now.

it’s almost a direct correlation to what people say about cops even. not all cops are literally bad, but the good ones don’t do **** nearly often enough when the bad ones are running rampant so **** them

when the overtly racist miscers come out they either get called out by the minorities they are talking about or not at all

any black persons chilling here unironically better have enough money for it to at least make sense for them to align conservative

this place is for luls only otherwise

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alright I think I'm gonna delet dis so I won't have a NVious or wincel breakdown.

Originally Posted by IronBrahh View Post
    your posts have been flip flopping on here the past few days from what i’ve seen

idk why you’re even coming to the misc to even halfway seriously discuss anything that’s going on. these dudes are not your friend and you should know that by now.

it’s almost a direct correlation to what people say about cops even. not all cops are literally bad, but the good ones don’t do **** nearly often enough when the bad ones are running rampant so **** them

when the overtly racist miscers come out they either get called out by the minorities they are talking about or not at all

any black persons chilling here unironically better have enough money for it to at least make sense for them to align conservative

this place is for luls only otherwise
    Sometimes when I discuss things it's really a mental exercise to see different perspectives and not trying to seek a "win". Also hearing your opponents out and vice versa you both come to a point of understanding on both sides.

Me thinking destroying Confederate statues may not necessarily be conducive now and me vilifying the cops who killed George Floyd are not me flip flopping either.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In the past two weeks I deleted a 16 year old account from another board and deleted my reddit account. Not saying everything said on the misc is kosher but most of it aligns with my views. You're not going to have civil discussions with people who fundamentally think differently than you do.

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dont worry OP you are not alone

I have been accused of being a nazi by some on here simply because i talk about history.

Some people are just pathetic. Best thing you can do is ignore them.
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    I don't know why all of us men don't stick together. This day and age all men are considered toxic, especially white men and black men
    STRONG this. Men should band together
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***

Awkward ab genetics crew

Too many crews to include in signature crew

Poverty Lifts:
    B - 200 (5X5)
    S - 265 (5X5)
    OHP - 125 (5X5)

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    I don't know why all of us men don't stick together. This day and age all men are considered toxic, especially white men and black men
    Mentioned this before. That's why I've helped incel bros out. Hung out with HoustonMiscer several times and now he got a little action he's a new man lol

- GZA "4th Chamber"

IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright I think I'm gonna delet dis so I won't have a NVious or wincel breakdown.

Sometimes when I discuss things it's really a mental exercise to see different perspectives and not trying to seek a "win". Also hearing your opponents out and vice versa you both come to a point of understanding on both sides.
    i come for the conservative side of things but i don’t even read the posts to know what they are going to say

liberals want them dead
    trump alpha as ****
    antifa and soros conspiracy
    etc.

if it wasn’t for the nostalgia i wouldn’t come back at all probably, miscers literally reject reality and logic on a regular basis for 0 reason. if it didn’t come from their brains it’s not real, unless it came from some 1k view random video with a dark enough background to imply secrecy and hidden truth

try to argue with them and they handpick specific points until they reach the point where it’s clear they are just not gonna listen to what you’re saying period

jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's a forum to discuss things right? I was thinking it out loud and wanted to hear things out.

A knee jerk reaction because people want to be "on the right side of history" is a spectacle and doesn't mean anything. There are northern cities that are racist and there are no Confederate symbols.

I think we need to know history. I don't revere Confederates of course but I think they are useful from a historical perspective.

I can also understand WHY these symbols in some people's eyes is what I'm saying.
    Your post is a bit contradictory. Is it really a knee jerk reaction for wanting to remove remnants of slavery era army generals that were fighting to secede from the union? What exactly is their use? Why not just build a museum for confederate statues?

Removal of a confederate statue doesn't mean we're removing history. That's honestly one of the most autistic arguments I've heard. It does seem like you are pandering to both sides. Of course, racism will continue. People want progress and many believe removal of the statues is long overdue. But 'muh history' is an argument used by southern low iqcels.

Originally Posted by IronBrahh View Post
    i come for the conservative side of things but i don’t even read the posts to know what they are going to say

liberals want them dead
    trump alpha as ****
    antifa and soros conspiracy
    etc.

if it wasn’t for the nostalgia i wouldn’t come back at all probably, miscers literally reject reality and logic on a regular basis for 0 reason. if it didn’t come from their brains it’s not real, unless it came from some 1k view random video with a dark enough background to imply secrecy and hidden truth

try to argue with them and they handpick specific points until they reach the point where it’s clear they are just not gonna listen to what you’re saying period
    mind = blown

I used to do debating and love rhetoric. Did debating for a while in HS/college and I miss those days 20 years ago or so where we could have civil discourse without extreme polarization and now violence.

****'s mad. Even on the misc in 2004/2005 people had better conversations. Don't even mention IG/FB/Reddit. God.

Originally Posted by jackedup13 View Post
    Your post is a bit contradictory. Is it really a knee jerk reaction for wanting to remove remnants of slavery era army generals that were fighting to secede from the union? What exactly is their use? Why not just build a museum for confederate statues?

Removal of a confederate statue doesn't mean we're removing history. That's honestly one of the most autistic arguments I've heard. It does seem like you are pandering to both sides. Of course, racism will continue. People want progress and many believe removal of the statues is long overdue. But 'muh history' is an argument used by southern low iqcels.
    That's a fair assessment srs. Just trying to think it out. Repped

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Registered Anti-Racist trapspot's Avatar
    trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    @sword try men
    NYC crew
    BLM and Antifa crew
    Defund the police until they reform crew
    Islam was right about men crew

surfbumb is just really nice. (+1000) surfbumb is just really nice. (+1000) surfbumb is just really nice. (+1000) surfbumb is just really nice. (+1000) surfbumb is just really nice. (+1000) surfbumb is just really nice. (+1000) surfbumb is just really nice. (+1000) surfbumb is just really nice. (+1000) surfbumb is just really nice. (+1000) surfbumb is just really nice. (+1000) surfbumb is just really nice. (+1000)
    89k posts and still getting rustled by the misc, also lol at posting a private message publicly.
    ——————————————————————
    b 325
    s 385
    d 475
    ohp 200
    3 plate dips/reps crew
    ——————————————————————

Originally Posted by surfbumb View Post
    89k posts and still getting rustled by the misc, also lol at posting a private message publicly.
    It's been a tense week. Not just the 'misc'.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone has haters and supporters. Why don't you try not crying or fisting yourself? That might help.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Everyone has haters and supporters. Why don't you try not crying or fisting yourself? That might help.
    Just venting.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by messomi View Post
    interesting fact: the other day I made a thread about a movie I always recommend movies shows etc and cause it was a hood movie with black people in it someone called me a race baiter.

and someone else accused me of race baiting - "instigating" this time it was a black miscer and my thread got deleted because of that.
    You're one of the most based posters on the misc.

Reps for life.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some of y'all just think I race bait because I try and discuss racial issues and ****. Then you have the cool black and white folks in here and THEN you have the folks questioning my blackness. Can't win with this ****.

Just got this PM regarding my on the fence position about destroying Confederate monuments. I didn't say I was against removing them but I said I was UNSURE about erasing history. We gonna ban Huckleberry Finn because it used the N word now? Anyway check this PM

I'm Malcolm X to some of you and an Uncle Tom at the same time lol
    Radicals are usually easily triggered its what makes them radical. They are also usually dumb because if they thought critically they couldn't be radical.

I agree. We could take the monuments down and secure them is a designated historical area. Also some of those monuments arent that old either.

Registered Troll, PhD ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought we were cool...:sad face:
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (emeritus)

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just venting.
    I know bro, and I'm just jaking you. But at the end of the day, a man must not take positions to please the crowd (not that I'm suggesting you're doing that). A man must take a position based on his morals, experiences and beliefs, to hell with the consequences.

Either you are taking principled positions and dgaf what others think, or you are pandering, sitting on the fence and essentially ruled by the approval or disapproval of crowds regardless which side of the fence they are on.

I disagree with you a lot on here, but I think you're a good guy, a genuine guy. And if others can't see that, especially black or white supremacists, fuk em. Just keep moving in a positive direction.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mentioned this before. That's why I've helped incel bros out. Hung out with HoustonMiscer several times and now he got a little action he's a new man lol
    You mean you corrupted him

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're worried about what they think then they've already won...
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    When the race wars pop off, it’s good to see Sword will be on our side with all that training at the range lol

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some of y'all just think I race bait because I try and discuss racial issues and ****. Then you have the cool black and white folks in here and THEN you have the folks questioning my blackness. Can't win with this ****.

Just got this PM regarding my on the fence position about destroying Confederate monuments. I didn't say I was against removing them but I said I was UNSURE about erasing history. We gonna ban Huckleberry Finn because it used the N word now? Anyway check this PM

inb4 tamorlane sent that
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I miss the days when we all just talk about Marvel movies... "It is the endgame" threads. Lately, it is just stressful and everybody is so defensive and tense.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    I know bro, and I'm just jaking you. But at the end of the day, a man must not take positions to please the crowd (not that I'm suggesting you're doing that). A man must take a position based on his morals, experiences and beliefs, to hell with the consequences.

Either you are taking principled positions and dgaf what others think, or you are pandering, sitting on the fence and essentially ruled by the approval or disapproval of crowds regardless which side of the fence they are on.

I disagree with you a lot on here, but I think you're a good guy, a genuine guy. And if others can't see that, especially black or white supremacists, fuk em. Just keep moving in a positive direction.
    You're right and it's good to have good discussions, disagree, be on with it. I know you say stuff I disagree with too but I try to come from understanding to better analyze things. From what I've seen you're never ill intended ty.

Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    I thought we were cool...:sad face:
    We are homie.

Originally Posted by Hnbn1 View Post
    You mean you corrupted him
    HM is a good ****ing dude. He's chill and soft spoken. Just need to help each other out as a brotherhood.

Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    If you're worried about what they think then they've already won...
    You right.

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    When the race wars pop off, it’s good to see Sword will be on our side with all that training at the range lol
    Man we gotta just stop a race war from happening.

The chit is IDEALOGICAL warfare masqueraded as race issues. Pretty wild many of us took the bait.

Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    inb4 tamorlane sent that
    I forgot who that was ha

- GZA "4th Chamber"