Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you're a good brah OP. You're gonna have haters anywhere man, it's ok to be unsure about a position.
    *Reps everyone who negs crew*
    *Track Crew*

Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CementPizza View Post
    This is stupid.

Now another black person is trying to gate-keep _sword and vette him for his blackness.

People are all like "If you disagree with me in the slightest I'll attack and call you names."
    Group think is retarded.

You should even be able to communicate different concepts and discuss serious issues with out threats and hate.
    Yep that’s the most concerning thing with all of this. I’ve no problem with anyone thinking whatever the fuk they want but trying to oppress peoples opinions is extremely dangerous and I can’t fathom why liberals can’t grasp this. You can’t have a differing opinion without them trying to shout you down, you can’t even ask them to expand on their own thoughts in a logical manner without them having a stroppy panic attack.

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know I love ya bby.
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Send In The Clowns

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    ya i can relate with the uncle tom **** then lol. to other asian people i'm more white than asian lol, i actually don't do good in asian social groups because of the way i grew up i think. not that it bothers me, it's just like ok. I just wish I had the white privilege 'nom sayin lol
    Thing is in my life I never tried to chit on other Black people for being hood/ghetto/country or whatever stereotypes. That's the funny thing.

I'm sure you've never denounced your Asian heritage you just grew up differently.

Originally Posted by CementPizza View Post
    This is stupid.

Now another black person is trying to gate-keep _sword and vette him for his blackness.

People are all like "If you disagree with me in the slightest I'll attack and call you names."
    Group think is retarded.

You should even be able to communicate different concepts and discuss serious issues with out threats and hate.
    Yeah most of the time I'm just trying to incite discussion. I'm infallible and make mistakes but I hope we can talk about chit lol.

Social media is worse. People who know you will call you racist (I got that from a Hispanic ex srs lol), sexist, hate women, etc of you disagree with them.

Originally Posted by KingofLifts View Post
    I think you're a good brah OP. You're gonna have haters anywhere man, it's ok to be unsure about a position.
    True true.

Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    You know I love ya bby.
    Thanks buddeh
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020

Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well if you glorify someone like that dumb Hebrew Israelite, then people may suspect you of being racist - or at least a "race baiter".

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So who’s going to tell Egypt they have to tear down all the pyramids bc thousands of slaves died building them?
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Haven't seen you in a while man ha.

I think I'm gonna hit the range or something.

Yeah I've been slammed with work.

Been doing most of my posting as a White Republican Veteran Cop Reformist.

Which confuses a lot of the Cop apologists here and kinda puts me in the same position as you.
    I call my cawk Baby Yoda. Cause the whole world loves it.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

Follow Leoslayer's journey to G4P

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176540791

CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah most of the time I'm just trying to incite discussion. I'm infallible and make mistakes but I hope we can talk about chit lol.
    Hell yes.
    Miscers... witness this.

We all make mistakes but what he just said is the first principle in both scientific and philosophic discussion.

Iron sharpens Iron. Debate and discussion are vital.
    Butt-Naked Wonder, Big Brother Thunder and the Master Blaster.
    Statutory Rep crew
    Duck Sick crew
    Mortal Enema crew
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thing is in my life I never tried to chit on other Black people for being hood/ghetto/country or whatever stereotypes. That's the funny thing.

I'm sure you've never denounced your Asian heritage you just grew up differently.
    ya i can see how complex it is for black people. cause the vibes are totally different. black people from africa, then in africa there's also totally different vibes in every country. i had friends from all over africa, egypt, cameroon, senegal, ethiopia, somalia, kenya, libya. each being culturally different. mostly incredibly peaceful, humble, and kind.

then in america you got the black people born and raised in ghetto gangster stuff, gangster hip hop, thug life, racism and discrimination, born with stereotypes.

my friend from cameroon, and my friend from senegal, meeting a "hard" black person from america, it was totally uncomfortable for my cameroon and senegal friends.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP is becoming more radicalized by the minute lmfaooo the deep state psy op tricks are really doing a number on him

latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Yoopwat View Post
    Yep that’s the most concerning thing with all of this. I’ve no problem with anyone thinking whatever the fuk they want but trying to oppress peoples opinions is extremely dangerous and I can’t fathom why liberals can’t grasp this. You can’t have a differing opinion without them trying to shout you down, you can’t even ask them to expand on their own thoughts in a logical manner without them having a stroppy panic attack.
    Just stay clear of world war 2. Mention one good thing about germany and the idiots really come out
    In droves and call you a racist and a nazi and a holocoust denier

Things like facts and truth hold no meaning to these idiots
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ya i can see how complex it is for black people. cause the vibes are totally different. black people from africa, then in africa there's also totally different vibes in every country. i had friends from all over africa, egypt, cameroon, senegal, ethiopia, somalia, kenya. each being culturally different. mostly very peaceful, humble, and kind.

then in america you got the black people born and raised in ghetto gangster stuff, gangster hip hop, thug life, racism and discrimination, born with stereotypes.

my friend from cameroon, and my friend from senegal, meeting a "hard" black person from america, it was totally uncomfortable for my cameroon and senegal friends.
    Yea there's disconnects with Black people within the diaspora for sure. Definitely between Africans and African-Americans as you highlighted.

Most of my family is pretty Southern and blue-collar. Either worked in the steel industry or went in Law Enforcement or Military. Lot of rich family history and many of my family is pretty country so the ghetto culture doesn't resonate with me at all because my experience was different.

Also my immediate family we were pretty upper middle class despite having deep Southern roots. My mom's story from living in Alabama as a kid in a working class black family to now working in a high level tech company and her and my dad having an 800k house in Atlanta is incredible if you think about it and she's only 60.

Originally Posted by GainzMcgee View Post
    OP is becoming more radicalized by the minute lmfaooo the deep state psy op tricks are really doing a number on him
    LOL probably.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    op, you’re my dawg no matter what, srs.

Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000) Yoopwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    Just stay clear of world war 2. Mention one good thing about germany and the idiots really come out

Good things about Germany in WW2, or in general?

GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GainzMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

LOL probably.
    Just unplug from all media and social for a week guarantee when you get back will be a totally different item to be outraged at. Take some time for you bro all this **** happening doesnt mean chit if its messing up your mind.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol at having a nuanced opinion in 2020 OP.

If you don't agree with my excessively strong opinions you can go **** yourself, literal Hitler.
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

Blowing out someone else's candle wont make yours glow any brighter (no homo).

latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Yoopwat View Post
    Good things about Germany in WW2, or in general?
    Like if you say hitler turned the worst economic depression around in just 3 years

Or ive said if you read jessie owens biography which owens wrote himself jessie says hitler was the only head of state to shake his hand and send him congratulations on his win or that germany was the first country in the world to pass animal cruelty laws etc etc. And then ive gone on to say hitler is burning in hell now cause any good he did do was out shadowed by the bad things he did and the idiots still have made post calling me a nazi or a racist or a holocoust denier.

Its like you said small minded idiots who read one thing they dont agree with resort to name calling and personal insults

Which is usually a sign they dont have a rebuttle so they resort to childish insults
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tell that phaggot to say it to your face and not online and see what happens

Like if you say hitler turned the worst economic depression around in just 3 years

Or ive said if you read jessie owens biography which owens wrote himself jessie says hitler was the only head of state to shake his hand and send him congratulations on his win or that germany was the first country in the world to pass animal cruelty laws etc etc. And then ive gone on to say hitler is burning in hell now cause any good he did do was out shadowed by the bad things he did and the idiots still have made post calling me a nazi or a racist or a holocoust denier.

Its like you said small minded idiots who read one thing they dont agree with resort to name calling and personal insults

Which is usually a sign they dont have a rebuttle so they resort to childish insults
    Yup it’s dumb af, my grandad was Polish and in a German concentration camp but it doesn’t mean you can’t mention Hitlers economic success without me having a childish tantrum. Worst thing is half these people aren’t even emotionally attached to these issues, they’re literally getting offended on peoples behalf.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good good, now the jimmies are russling.

TobyFlendersonn will become famous soon enough. (+50) TobyFlendersonn will become famous soon enough. (+50) TobyFlendersonn will become famous soon enough. (+50) TobyFlendersonn will become famous soon enough. (+50) TobyFlendersonn will become famous soon enough. (+50) TobyFlendersonn will become famous soon enough. (+50) TobyFlendersonn will become famous soon enough. (+50) TobyFlendersonn will become famous soon enough. (+50) TobyFlendersonn will become famous soon enough. (+50) TobyFlendersonn will become famous soon enough. (+50) TobyFlendersonn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stop making threads sword_ my God, mods just finna let this guy spam left and right?

You can still upkeep your rules just because someone is black. fk outta here

Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn you OP for being a conscious, sentient being who can think for himself

That's not allowed brah
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imagine banning history because of racism...

Lets start with african history.. Im sure blacks would be all for it.

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IlChosenOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IlChosenOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IlChosenOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IlChosenOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IlChosenOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IlChosenOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IlChosenOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IlChosenOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IlChosenOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IlChosenOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was unaware op is black
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

* Teacher crew *

Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it's probably cause u grew up different than other black people. i'm asian but when i had a social life i got the "he ain't asian, he's more white" lol all the time. or work buddies would be like that too. i grew up having best friends who were white so i picked up the speech and mannerisms or thought patterns of a white person i think. and i think i get along better with white people. idk tbh lol. i don't feel i'm asian though i just feel "canadian" but physically am asian so it's weird to me.
    Truth. I was one of 4-5 people of my background when I went to college (smaller private school). I dated women of any race, as long as they were attractive, and my mostly white friends never gave me chit for it. They did the same. Honestly, I found less racial tension in the more rural areas of upstate NY than I saw in populated areas of NJ and NY (where there were more minorities). I legit remember many nights of cookouts with outdoor bands, beer pouring out from taps, and people from various racial backgrounds just having a great time.

Come back to NJ, and somebody legit wanted to fight me for having a white gf. Other minorities gave me chit for not being able to relate to their biases. I think people make things more complicated than they need to be.
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

Mr. Steal Your Thread BroseCanseco's Avatar
    BroseCanseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroseCanseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroseCanseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroseCanseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroseCanseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroseCanseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroseCanseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroseCanseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroseCanseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroseCanseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroseCanseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have to pick a side, m8.

Or if you're gonna sit on the fence, you cant be the most vocal about it.
    *SNRS Crew*
    *MMT Crew*

r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm Malcolm X to some of you and an Uncle Tom at the same time lol

You leave Will Smith out of this!
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 100kcrew crew

ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some of y'all just think I race bait because I try and discuss racial issues and ****. Then you have the cool black and white folks in here and THEN you have the folks questioning my blackness. Can't win with this ****.

Just got this PM regarding my on the fence position about destroying Confederate monuments. I didn't say I was against removing them but I said I was UNSURE about erasing history. We gonna ban Huckleberry Finn because it used the N word now? Anyway check this PM

I'm Malcolm X to some of you and an Uncle Tom at the same time lol

Someone get this retard fgt in here to explain his autism. You're cool people OP
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hitler did do alot of good things. Alot of science we take for granted today. People are just dense
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For real I’ve seen several pocs on my fb timeline being attacked by people of their own race for not “towing the line” and out right supporting blm or whatever issue is popular at the time. I feel for you brahs
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

Current location is Actually Cincinnati**