Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When the race wars pop off, it’s good to see Sword will be on our side with all that training at the range lol
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Some of y'all just think I race bait because I try and discuss racial issues and ****. Then you have the cool black and white folks in here and THEN you have the folks questioning my blackness. Can't win with this ****.

Just got this PM regarding my on the fence position about destroying Confederate monuments. I didn't say I was against removing them but I said I was UNSURE about erasing history. We gonna ban Huckleberry Finn because it used the N word now? Anyway check this PM

I'm Malcolm X to some of you and an Uncle Tom at the same time lol
    inb4 tamorlane sent that
    RIP George Kirby

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I miss the days when we all just talk about Marvel movies... "It is the endgame" threads. Lately, it is just stressful and everybody is so defensive and tense.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    I know bro, and I'm just jaking you. But at the end of the day, a man must not take positions to please the crowd (not that I'm suggesting you're doing that). A man must take a position based on his morals, experiences and beliefs, to hell with the consequences.

Either you are taking principled positions and dgaf what others think, or you are pandering, sitting on the fence and essentially ruled by the approval or disapproval of crowds regardless which side of the fence they are on.

I disagree with you a lot on here, but I think you're a good guy, a genuine guy. And if others can't see that, especially black or white supremacists, fuk em. Just keep moving in a positive direction.
    You're right and it's good to have good discussions, disagree, be on with it. I know you say stuff I disagree with too but I try to come from understanding to better analyze things. From what I've seen you're never ill intended ty.

Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    I thought we were cool...:sad face:
    We are homie.

Originally Posted by Hnbn1 View Post
    You mean you corrupted him
    HM is a good ****ing dude. He's chill and soft spoken. Just need to help each other out as a brotherhood.

Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    If you're worried about what they think then they've already won...
    You right.

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    When the race wars pop off, it’s good to see Sword will be on our side with all that training at the range lol
    Man we gotta just stop a race war from happening.

The chit is IDEALOGICAL warfare masqueraded as race issues. Pretty wild many of us took the bait.

Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    inb4 tamorlane sent that
    I forgot who that was ha
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being from the south, I can kind of appreciate confederate statues and iconography. It's our history. If youre from the south, your great great grandfathers probably fought for the confederacy regardless if you are black or white srs
    RIP Cpt. David Dorn
    Not oppressed crew
    Korean rooftop association member

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    Being from the south, I can kind of appreciate confederate statues and iconography. It's our history. If youre from the south, your great great grandfathers probably fought for the confederacy regardless if you are black or white srs
    One of my cousins died in the Vietnam War. Certainly a blemish in American history but I'm not gonna act like he didn't exist because he is one of my ancestors that did something I could have never do.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    misc is serious business

leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leoslayer1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Some of y'all just think I race bait because I try and discuss racial issues and ****. Then you have the cool black and white folks in here and THEN you have the folks questioning my blackness. Can't win with this ****.

Just got this PM regarding my on the fence position about destroying Confederate monuments. I didn't say I was against removing them but I said I was UNSURE about erasing history. We gonna ban Huckleberry Finn because it used the N word now? Anyway check this PM

LMAO

You da man Sword.

That guy might be racist.
    I call my cawk Baby Yoda. Cause the whole world loves it.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

Follow Leoslayer's journey to G4P

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176540791

Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    LMAO

You da man Sword.

That guy might be racist.
    Haven't seen you in a while man ha.

I think I'm gonna hit the range or something.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

OPGenesis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OPGenesis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OPGenesis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OPGenesis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OPGenesis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OPGenesis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OPGenesis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OPGenesis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OPGenesis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OPGenesis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OPGenesis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yo, Sword.

You da man, homie.

Keep doing you, yeard me?

Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    Yo, Sword.

You da man, homie.

Keep doing you, yeard me?
    Thanks. Be blessed.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It must enrage you black brahs when other black brahs call you white just for having an opinion

niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Apparently you are not black enough. This always happens when an educated black individual comes across another non-educated black individual. You speak facts and are conservative then you are an uncle tom and not officially black. LOL

OP you're alright in my book. You can never win an argument with a stupid person.
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't participate in these discussions.

I am extremely unrustled right now.

I wonder if there's a connection.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    I miss the days when we all just talk about Marvel movies... "It is the endgame" threads. Lately, it is just stressful and everybody is so defensive and tense.
    Lulz, misc is on a collective period right now. I've never seen such low test and high estrogen on these forums in my life. Further point that the end of days is near.
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Idk man, after you referred the Hodgetwins to "beige brahs" and not comment to their dialogue of these events, you are just what you called them. In all of your "blackness" tribe movement.
    Blue eyed aphrodisiac

Originally Posted by Dirtybiscuit View Post
    Idk man, after you referred the Hodgetwins to "beige brahs" and not comment to their dialogue of these events, you are just what you called them. In all of your "blackness" tribe movement.
    You know what's funny? Only some white brahs got offended in it because they love the hodgetwins. The biracial and light skinned black folks thought it was funny.

I've heard redbone, high yellow, light bright etc a lot growing up to describe light skinned folks. My dad got chit for being dark skinned.

Don't white people call other white folks out for being pale and pasty etc?
    Last edited by sword_; 06-06-2020 at 02:22 PM.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think the guy in OP who send you that PM skipped out on breakfast.

I wouldn't take it too seriously Opie.

Btw, did I make the list?
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Lulz, misc is on a collective period right now. I've never seen such low test and high estrogen on these forums in my life. Further point that the end of days is near.
    For a couple of months, majority of talks were covid. So exhausting. Now riots/race. And people complain how IG/FB are about trends.

I just want things back to normal soon both irl and in Misc.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Registered Troll ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know what's funny? Only some white brahs got offended in it because they love the hodgetwins. The biracial and light skinned black folks thought it was funny.

I've heard redbone, high yellow, light bright etc a lot growing up to describe light skinned folks. My dad got chit for being dark skinned.

AFAIK, it's basically gingers vs. everyone else.

Also, hottest girl I ever hooked up with was so dark she was almost blue...judging people on skin color is dumb as hell.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (yearly pass)

JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not going anywhere just need to vent lol
    No worries bro that dude who PM’d is just Idk what. I almost feel bad for him that he went there with you when he has no idea who you are. No matter how much we post nobody here knows the other and to attack you on that deep of a level says a lot about him. I’m not black so I suppose I’ll never get certain things. And I’m sure that actually did bother you.

I never really believed that blacks could feel other blacks are “not black enough” like I didn’t think that was real. I guess naive on my part.

The funny thing is if all races took a few good things from each other and Incorporated it into everyday life the world would be amazing. Instead they get bashed for it. Ass backwards thinking.
    New York

Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtybiscuit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Other than gingers for not having souls and super pale people as vampires. That still doesn't suggest the color tint makes them less of who they are. The black community is more prejudiced to their own colors, more than anything else, because of the tint of the message.
    Blue eyed aphrodisiac

DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some friends, some phonies, some haters, and so on...

You’re a good guy and a good poster.

Originally Posted by Dirtybiscuit View Post
    Other than gingers for not having souls and super pale people as vampires. That still doesn't suggest the color tint makes them less of who they are. The black community is more prejudiced to their own colors, more than anything else, because of the tint of the message.
    You're right.

Honestly I just said it in the thread b/c it was the second post and it would rustle folks srs.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

honestly I think that PM was probably a copy and paste because I've seen some similar chit on other platforms. Probably some NPC Copypasta because he doesn't have his own thoughts. He's just regurging talking points about "tap-dancing" and "Uncle Tom". I think that's a huge problem that has gone on since forever. Dismissing every argument and person that goes against what you believe as a "white sympathizer" and an "uncle tom". It's why people haven't left the metaphorical plantation and can't think for themselves. They instead just double down, group think and go with mob mentality.

― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it's probably cause u grew up different than other black people. i'm asian but when i had a social life i got the "he ain't asian, he's more white" lol all the time. or work buddies would be like that too. i grew up having best friends who were white so i picked up the speech and mannerisms or thought patterns of a white person i think. and i think i get along better with white people. idk tbh lol. i don't feel i'm asian though i just feel "canadian" but physically am asian so it's weird to me.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    it's probably cause u grew up different than other black people. i'm asian but when i had a social life i got the "he ain't asian, he's more white" lol i grew up having best friends who were white so i picked up the speech and mannerisms of a white person i think. idk tbh lol
    Yep I grew up pretty different lol. Suburban but I have a lot of blue collar family. Also raised Catholic and not Southern Baptist like most Black folks s I get a different experience.

With that said tho one of my my GOOD friends is a Afro-Carribean dude from Brooklyn I went to college with.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is stupid.

Now another black person is trying to gate-keep _sword and vette him for his blackness.

People are all like "If you disagree with me in the slightest I'll attack and call you names."
    Group think is retarded.

You should even be able to communicate different concepts and discuss serious issues with out threats and hate.
    Butt-Naked Wonder, Big Brother Thunder and the Master Blaster.
    Statutory Rep crew
    Duck Sick crew
    Mortal Enema crew
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yep I grew up pretty different lol. Suburban but I have a lot of blue collar family. Also raised Catholic and not Southern Baptist like most Black folks s I get a different experience.

With that said tho one of my my GOOD friends is a Afro-Carribean dude from Brooklyn I went to college with.
    ya i can relate with the uncle tom **** then lol. to other asian people i'm more white than asian lol, i actually don't do good in asian social groups because of the way i grew up i think. not that it bothers me, it's just like ok. I just wish I had the white privilege 'nom sayin lol
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.