Location: birmingham, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Big Al's Home Workout

Hi guys just thought I'd share some of my home workout videos with you. I've always trained at the gym but with the covid19 l, I built a small home gym that I've fallen in love with. Making good progress and just enjoy sharing my workouts with people and interesting in talking about weight training in general
    I'll put a few up no real order -ill just start with my most recent
    Here is day 27 - bench press

Last edited by BigAlDevlin; 06-06-2020 at 12:07 PM.
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/houseofdevlin where i have every friday a new training vlog

Blog: houseofdevlin.blogspot.com for my training journal

Twitter: @bigaldevlin

Location: birmingham, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Todays bench workout with plenty of sets on 120kg (264lb)

Youtube: www.youtube.com/houseofdevlin where i have every friday a new training vlog

Blog: houseofdevlin.blogspot.com for my training journal

Twitter: @bigaldevlin