PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Anyone get married because scared of being alone?

Anyone get married because you're scared of being alone? Did you settle below your level? Is your marriage working out? Do you think you can keep up trying to love your spouse or will your marriage one day end in divorce?

lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's not a good reason to get married IMO. Marriage is hard and worth it with the right person, but a disaster with the wrong person. These days it's a 50-50 shot so you want to maximize your chances at success.
    San Antonio Spurs/Dallas Cowboys/Houston Astros/Georgia Tech/Baylor/UTA/Manchester United

Transracial gigaTyrone elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    people arent going to admit that even on anymous internet forums. That cope is both extremely common but people bury it hardcore.

NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hell no

Get married because she deserves it

Misc Civil Engineer chivasregal's Avatar
    chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got married July 2017. Got divorced July 2019.

I married cause we had been together for 6 years at the time and, well, it was the next step. We got engaged in 2015. I felt like i was secretly settling, but figured it was a normal feeling. Parts of me still wanted to do things as a single man, but told myself i could still do them with her. We divorced for reasons not having to do with falling apart or falling out of love, rather violence on her part that i had never seen prior to getting married.

Today I’ve done so much reflection as you can imagine. I’m probably staying single for a while. I have friends who got married recently and boy, they are miserable. I don’t regret getting married, i just regret not speaking up or not being more honest with myself.
    [Texas Tech Misc]

EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeopleOfTheSun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chivasregal View Post

I married cause we had been together for 6 years at the time and, well, it was the next step. We got engaged in 2015. I felt like i was secretly settling, but figured it was a normal feeling. Parts of me still wanted to do things as a single man, but told myself i could still do them with her. We divorced for reasons not having to do with falling apart or falling out of love, rather violence on her part that i had never seen prior to getting married.

Today I’ve done so much reflection as you can imagine. I’m probably staying single for a while. I have friends who got married recently and boy, they are miserable. I don’t regret getting married, i just regret not speaking up or not being more honest with myself.
    Thanks for sharing.

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    people arent going to admit that even on anymous internet forums. That cope is both extremely common but people bury it hardcore.
    This

Terrible reason obviously but probably very common.

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lsiberian View Post
    That's not a good reason to get married IMO. Marriage is hard and worth it with the right person, but a disaster with the wrong person. These days it's a 50-50 shot so you want to maximize your chances at success.
    Imo it’s lower than 50% success rate.

Because even if the divorce rate is 50% that doesn’t mean the other 50% are good stable happy loyal marriages. Plenty of people stay married but are miserable or not having sex or cheating etc.

So adjusting the 50% non-divorced marriages down to actual happy loyal marriages is even lower. No idea of the ultimate percentage but it’s a small minority I think.

Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Why do couples get miserable after getting married?

I dumped my gf last wk as she wanted marriage and kids, i'm open to it but felt i wouldnt be happy if i went all the way with her

Transracial gigaTyrone elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This is what scares me. The amount of times Ive seen from guys who have known a woman for years and she flips crazy out of no where.

Its not even just a women thing but actual mental illnesses can be dormant and not really come up until late 30s and then you got kids and a contract on how to split your net worth by then.

Misc Civil Engineer chivasregal's Avatar
    chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    This is what scares me. The amount of times Ive seen from guys who have known a woman for years and she flips crazy out of no where.

Its not even just a women thing but actual mental illnesses can be dormant and not really come up until late 30s and then you got kids and a contract on how to split your net worth by then.
    Once women get married, they get a sense of power—like they can do whatever they want, dress however they want, act however they want with no repercussions. I totally understand the whole mental illness thing and I take it very serious. In my case it came out of nowhere. Also instances where we would argue about any little thing, and she would shut down for days, then the violence ensued. I was all for getting her help, but once the last instance happened where she took out a knife on me, I could not take it anymore and sent her ass to the curb. Her mom was so shocked I did that since her mom abuses her husband (psychologically), but I had to be strong not to take her back.

Stay single, gentlemen!

Be picky when choosing a woman! Don’t settle!
    I won’t ever rule out marriage but she needs to be a good girl.
    [Texas Tech Misc]

EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Imo it’s lower than 50% success rate.

Because even if the divorce rate is 50% that doesn’t mean the other 50% are good stable happy loyal marriages. Plenty of people stay married but are miserable or not having sex or cheating etc.

So adjusting the 50% non-divorced marriages down to actual happy loyal marriages is even lower. No idea of the ultimate percentage but it’s a small minority I think.
    Some couples who get divorced still love each other but they couldn't be together.

Some couples who are still married are miserable and end up hating each other.
    Make our guns illegal and we'll call them undocumented.

Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevroqs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Where I live, it seems like most women get married or stay in serious relationships right out of high school or college.

This doesn't leave me with options unless I want single moms with multiple kids, girls straight out of high school or divorced middle aged women.

Guess I'm stuck with trying to find a woman or two and get married to her
    Make our guns illegal and we'll call them undocumented.

JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne
    Lol you phaggots make me sick. Imagine being that pathetic that you have to marry a stupid woman because your scared of being alone. It's been proven time and again that women are cheating sloots not capable of love or monogamy but you betas still try and seek love and validation from them, fooking sickening.
    Check out my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/DreyAnAlex/

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think what happens is, people settle and get into relationships because they don't want to be alone. It goes on for a couple years and there is pressure to get married so they just kind of go along with that and do it.
    Unapproved sig line

JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    I think what happens is, people settle and get into relationships because they don't want to be alone. It goes on for a couple years and there is pressure to get married so they just kind of go along with that and do it.
    Exactly, it's so fooking pathetic. Women have been proven not to be capable of monogamy or love, and cheat at a far higher rate than men as well as initiate divorce 80% of the time. If you're a guy what kinda chitty deal is that? Just because scared of being alone and need regular sex lol.

Oh no I don't wanna be alone so let me find a sloot to marry who's eventually gonna leave me or cheat on me with other guys because womens nature is literally designed to be that way. I have no sympathy for these men who get divorced and left for dead.

ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nope but my friends did. Laughing at their misery every day. 2 have another kid on the way that they don't want. Fukkin lmao. All stuck in clingy weak relationships. still enjoying these young clueless sloots tho
    bench 275x9 incline DB 105x10 incline bench 225x10 deadlift: 515X9ATG squat 365x12
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Team Manlet**
    ┌∩┐(︺︹︺)┌∩┐Men Going Their Own Way Crew ➥

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm ambivalent. I'm 32 years old, so I'm not getting younger. I've still got time, but the last thing I would want to do is punch below my weight out of some fear of being lonely.

Thing is, I'm muscular and fit, and still handsome and I hear guys who keep themselves looking good into their 30s won't have to worry.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    I'm ambivalent. I'm 32 years old, so I'm not getting younger. I've still got time, but the last thing I would want to do is punch below my weight out of some fear of being lonely.

Thing is, I'm muscular and fit, and still handsome and I hear guys who keep themselves looking good into their 30s won't have to worry.
    yeah you have time but you need to make money because a young poor chad > poor 30's man

rich 30's man > young poor chad

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post

worst case you can be 50 and just get one of those south east asian broads and give them a good life. At least you will have some eye candy when you go to social events and wont be that old never married weird guy.

Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skezo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I just broke up with a girl who I had been seeing for 3.5 years.
    I liked her a lot and cared for her a lot but feel like I would never be truly happy married to her (and at 30 and been together so long that is pretty much the next step) so things had to end even though it's quite hard but gotta be done.

AshkenaziJew is not very well liked. (-100) AshkenaziJew is not very well liked. (-100) AshkenaziJew is not very well liked. (-100) AshkenaziJew is not very well liked. (-100) AshkenaziJew is not very well liked. (-100) AshkenaziJew is not very well liked. (-100) AshkenaziJew is not very well liked. (-100) AshkenaziJew is not very well liked. (-100) AshkenaziJew is not very well liked. (-100) AshkenaziJew is not very well liked. (-100) AshkenaziJew is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ectobruh View Post
    Nope but my friends did. Laughing at their misery every day. 2 have another kid on the way that they don't want. Fukkin lmao. All stuck in clingy weak relationships. still enjoying these young clueless sloots tho
    Don't know how old you are, but I can tell you from first hand experience that being in the "game" gets old. Really fuking old. Dealing with random women's BS and flaking/lying and everything else is such a pain in the ass. Yes, it's fun to be single and hookup with a new chick once in a while, but dating isn't fun and the loneliness with depression starts to set in at some point. If you're pulling multiple 8+'s a week that might be a different story. But let's be real... 99.999999999% of guys are not.