LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Are Asian girls more receptive in general?

So the the majority of girls that I’ve matched with and dated over the past few years have been Asian, mostly Chinese, HKers, Tawainese and Thai. Now before you say they love white guys I am not white. I’m Hispanic with light skin. I literately have very little luck with other Hispanic chicks, white, and others. But for some reason I’m able to match with Asian girls pretty easily. Not that I’m complaining as I do really find them attractive but I just found it a bit strange. So are Asian girls usually just more receptive in general? Easier to set meet ups with? What has been your experience?
    Don’t lift

XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think it's just a coincidence, maybe you behave more securely with them because you've convinced yourself that it's easier to relate to them.

The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on what kind of Asian you're talking about.

FOB asians? Westernized Asians? Asian Baby Girls?
    ***Fulfilling My Destiny Crew***
    ***Kaizen Crew***
    ***Audiobook Crew***
    ***Alexander The Great Crew***
    ***Bill Burr Crew***

LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Prime Nip View Post
    Depends on what kind of Asian you're talking about.

FOB asians? Westernized Asians? Asian Baby Girls?
    Good point. It’s been mostly FOB, but have dated a couple westernized.
    Don’t lift

BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LSauce View Post
    So the the majority of girls that I’ve matched with and dated over the past few years have been Asian, mostly Chinese, HKers, Tawainese and Thai. Now before you say they love white guys I am not white. I’m Hispanic with light skin. I literately have very little luck with other Hispanic chicks, white, and others. But for some reason I’m able to match with Asian girls pretty easily. Not that I’m complaining as I do really find them attractive but I just found it a bit strange. So are Asian girls usually just more receptive in general? Easier to set meet ups with? What has been your experience?
    you have your answer

bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    asian women date anything that is similar to the caucasoid phenotype
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

nick5569 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick5569 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick5569 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick5569 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick5569 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick5569 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick5569 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick5569 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick5569 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick5569 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick5569 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think for me I've noticed the biggest difference based on the upbringing/how the woman was raised

Women I've met who had grew up with traditional values were more likely to receive my attention with positivity, and return respect and manners. Seemed to really appreciate my company etc.

Women I've met who grew up in westernized countries and had a typical western upbringing were more likely to be rude and seemed to take my efforts for granted

Not hating on all western women, there are gems out there and I have met a few. but percentage wise, this is what I have found

And it makes sense if you think about it. Traditionally women were raised by their mothers to learn how to please men as their number 1 goal in life (other than maybe pleasing god)

Now women are often taught to blame men (especially white men) for the world's problems and to be a "strong independent woman"

The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good point. It’s been mostly FOB, but have dated a couple westernized.
    FOB asians are usually more laid back/quiet and are looking for relationships/marriage. Your pics and profile must be giving off that vibe.
    ***Fulfilling My Destiny Crew***
    ***Kaizen Crew***
    ***Audiobook Crew***
    ***Alexander The Great Crew***
    ***Bill Burr Crew***

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some Asian women are fuking hot
    If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000)
    LOL! Asian girls are the least down-to-earth of any race, ESPECIALLY when it comes to FOBs. These women are coming straight out of poverty, and they want the American dream that Hollywood has sold them. That means Louis Vuittons, Mercedes-Benz's, monthly eyelash extensions, hair extensions, etc. Asian women are all about perception- that's why you see so many of them in America living in run-down apartments but driving expensive cars. And they are the WORST when it comes to name brand everything. Even the broke a$$ nail salon workers wear designer labels.
    These women are just trying to get a visa, foolio. They'll use you and marry up.

Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29
    It doesn't matter if you're white, it only matters if they think you're white. At least 50% and perhaps even more Asian women in the US have White Fever.
    When a Feminist asks me what my view on Lesbian Relationships is,
    I always answer by saying "I usually view them in 4K Ultra High Definition".

elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Asians age the best. White sloots age like spoiled milk.

Originally Posted by JellBella View Post
    LOL! Asian girls are the least down-to-earth of any race, ESPECIALLY when it comes to FOBs. These women are coming straight out of poverty, and they want the American dream that Hollywood has sold them. That means Louis Vuittons, Mercedes-Benz's, monthly eyelash extensions, hair extensions, etc. Asian women are all about perception- that's why you see so many of them in America living in run-down apartments but driving expensive cars. And they are the WORST when it comes to name brand everything. Even the broke a$$ nail salon workers wear designer labels.
    These women are just trying to get a visa, foolio. They'll use you and marry up.
    That is true, and even more so with FOBs who had it programmed in their heads that everyone in america is super rich because the houses and cars of a middle class american mog a lot of upper class asians so they get this idea that EVERYONE in america is super rich but what they dont understand is that there is a middle class here where as over there there is only poor and upper class. Over there every upper class person has a live in servant and chit like that and lives like a king because everything is so cheap and there is REAL wealth disparity, not pretend wealth disparity like the left cries about in the US. They dont understand that a middle class person in the US still has to watch what they spend their money on and that buying endless designer bags and clothes is a waste of fuking money and just because you found a guy who moggs rich people in your country in some ways doesnt mean he is going to be cool with buying you worthless handbags and makeup all the time.