Andycb87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

A little advice needed please.

I'm 6'1 and 18 stone. Need to really lose some weight so I've cut out all sweets, crisps and alcohol from my diet. No more take aways etc. Changed to wholemeal bread and pasta.
    My question is when I'm at work I don't really have time to stop and eat meals and have no facilities to heat anything up as I work alone from the van. So recently instead of having meals I'm just been eating loads of fruit and veg during the day till my evening meal. So for instance today I have a big bag of carrot sticks, a pack of blueberries, pack of red berries, 2 bananas, some water melon slices and some red skin peanuts. Been doing it a few days now and haven't felt hungry yet. Is this a good way to do things or am I missing something. It kinda needs to be food I can eat with my hands as I go. Every 2 or 3 days I'll have a few boiled eggs with that too.

Let me know what you think and if there is anything I should add into it.

Thanks

Andycb87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone?

drTonyD is not very well liked. (-100) drTonyD is not very well liked. (-100) drTonyD is not very well liked. (-100) drTonyD is not very well liked. (-100) drTonyD is not very well liked. (-100) drTonyD is not very well liked. (-100) drTonyD is not very well liked. (-100) drTonyD is not very well liked. (-100) drTonyD is not very well liked. (-100) drTonyD is not very well liked. (-100) drTonyD is not very well liked. (-100)
    Make some overnight oats with protein in it - make it wit water and you can take it with you in the van. Eat more eggs

The veggies and fruit are good, but you need some protein ,,,keeps you full and holds you over.

absprintco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) absprintco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) absprintco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) absprintco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) absprintco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) absprintco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) absprintco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) absprintco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) absprintco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) absprintco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) absprintco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You could also try making a salad with some sliced chicken breast and bring it to work in a container. That way you can add any veggies you might want as well as get a good lean source of protein. Natural fats such as avocado and olive oil can be good choices to add in as well. Just make sure you are consuming some protein and healthy fats of some sort as well as fruits and vegetables.