Closed Thread
    fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Its 0.7g of protein per lb of BW and 0.4g of fat per lbs of BW but should fat be more

Hey Guys,

Could not write more into the title. My question is it's .7 protein and .4 for fat and the rest to carbs. Should we increase fats and reduce carbs as fats are good for the body. Would this theoretically put the body in mini keotsis in which it utilities protein to repair and fat for energy ? As when people reduce carbs they are able to burn more fat as their body relies on the body glycogen stores and uses fat as energy? I am not a science major and talking broscience terminology to ask a question. I am asking this as carbs are used for energy most of all and that protein and fats can keep as feeling more satiated (don't know how to spell it it, meaning fuller). Like why .7 and .4g respectively and not more for each of these and reducing carbs?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Groundhog's day.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    because they are minimums, nobody is saying that's the recommended "average" intake
    positive crew

MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Figure out how many calories you need in a day for your goal.

Eat 0.7 and 0.4 minimum. Whatever calories you have left, eat what you want.

It's really that simple. Anything more than that leads to a mind boggling diet which is confusing and often difficult and depressing to follow.

RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fattofame3 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Could not write more into the title. My question is it's .7 protein and .4 for fat and the rest to carbs. Should we increase fats and reduce carbs as fats are good for the body. Would this theoretically put the body in mini keotsis in which it utilities protein to repair and fat for energy ? As when people reduce carbs they are able to burn more fat as their body relies on the body glycogen stores and uses fat as energy? I am not a science major and talking broscience terminology to ask a question. I am asking this as carbs are used for energy most of all and that protein and fats can keep as feeling more satiated (don't know how to spell it it, meaning fuller). Like why .7 and .4g respectively and not more for each of these and reducing carbs?
    Both numbers are minimums, not suggestions. The most important number is total calories. Your macros can vary from day to day, just try to hit the protein and fat minimums (both should be fairly easy when bulking).

Here's an interesting article on different bulking approaches:

https://renaissanceperiodization.com...-carb-massing/

fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks all and I agree with all your guys points.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Keep track of your previous posts please. We are not Alexa.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=178479151