TalonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Dragon ball xxenoverse

Any of you dbz fans try this game out? It is pretty dam fun. U get to create ur own fighter and basically start the dbz storyline all over with fighting raditz. U level up and upgrade ur fighter how u like to fight and learn new skills and train with masters. I think there is even an online PvP if u are a bad azz. I’ve had a hard time finding games I like lately and this one is pretty fun.
    "As I was going up the stair, I met a man that wasnt there. He wasnt there again today, I wish he would go away."

~Dallas Cowboys~ ~Oklahoma City Thunder~ ~OU Sooners~

***Big Dik Dak Crew***

✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰

Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, grabbed it when it was on sale for like $5. I had fun, put about 70 hours into it. Its like the majority of other DBZ games though, playing through the exact same saga everytime time lol.
    *Always pick 6 crew*