Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    brb being 75 and going to riots.

A protest and a riot are two different things.
    I call my cawk Baby Yoda. Cause the whole world loves it.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

Follow Leoslayer's journey to G4P

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176540791

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    Again, as simple hindsight spectators, we can only make up scenarios in which we believe we would have behaved.

There is nothing we can say or do to prove that we would have behaved that way if we only had the information they had. We simply make it up after the fact.

That being said, here is my made up scenario (which is all any of us have)

They used a very minimum amount of force to quell a very minimum amount of threat. They did not pay it any more attention because they didn’t actually do anything harmful (in their minds).

Then another threat appears, so they deal with that.

We can all talk all this bull**** all day long, but none of us were there. We can’t say for fact what we would have done or not done. Disagreeing with that statement is lying. I am right here. No matter how amazing you think you are, you are only deciding your behavior after the fact, with the information.
    Where did I say anything about what I would have done? The fact is, there were three officers confronting the old man. Two of them pushed him - and not with medium force, like you said, since one of them used their whole body to shove them to the guy to the ground. They stand around his motionless body for a few seconds, knowing what they did was excessive - proven by the fact that the guy who did the main shove looks like he was going to check on the old guy before being redirected by the other officer. They straight up see the blood coming out of the back of his head and still choose to ignore a citizen in distress to go deal with "another threat" (seriously? lmfao) which is what appears to be just one other guy holding a BLM sign.

just LOL. I'm usually with you on these types of threads, but you're way out of pocket for this one.
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    75 years old, and still a dumb cuck.

Guess they never learn.

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Suspended without pay.

The officers did this in response.
    Good. Police dont need people like that. Lol @ the retards to defend this...this is exactly whats wrong with the police.

Pushing old people to the ground just bc you can? Fkn lol what retards.
    Last edited by Fozzy13; 06-05-2020 at 02:01 PM.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts
    Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post
    I mean I have no knowledge of these things and most stuff on ******** is fake news.

But thoughts?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Up7VdmJ.png/img]
    Traumatic Brain Injuries can often cause bleeding from the ears.....in this case, it's very likely an older man falling completely down to a cement floor can cause this. Like do you seriously think that man had an entire gimmick setup of fake blood behind his mask? Seriously?

Head injury or trauma

More severe injuries or traumas to the head may cause bleeding from the ears. These types of injuries are often due to an accident, a fall, or a sports injury. In cases when bleeding from the ears accompanies a head injury, the person may have a concussion.
    https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320237

https://www.medicinenet.com/head_inj..._a_head_injury

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by irollurmom View Post
    Where did I say anything about what I would have done? The fact is, there were three officers confronting the old man. Two of them pushed him - and not with medium force, like you said, since one of them used their whole body to shove them to the guy to the ground. They stand around his motionless body for a few seconds, knowing what they did was excessive - proven by the fact that the guy who did the main shove looks like he was going to check on the old guy before being redirected by the other officer. They straight up see the blood coming out of the back of his head and still choose to ignore a citizen in distress to go deal with "another threat" (seriously? lmfao) which is what appears to be just one other guy holding a BLM sign.

just LOL. I'm usually with you on these types of threads, but you're way out of pocket for this one.
    It is all made up in our minds after the fact man. You can’t say what they “saw” and didn’t see. You don’t know what they were focused on.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seniors get stitches.

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is all made up in our minds after the fact man. You can’t say what they “saw” and didn’t see. You don’t know what they were focused on.
    Bro, the officer who did the main shove literally looked down at the old guy and was about to do something (can't say for certain what exactly it was) until he was redirected.

Did you even watch the video or are you just trolling right now?
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Come on man you're better than that.

Our military yourself included shows more restraint and decision making ability in actual war zones.
    I call my cawk Baby Yoda. Cause the whole world loves it.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

Follow Leoslayer's journey to G4P

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176540791

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by irollurmom View Post
    Bro, the officer who did the main shove literally looked down at the old guy and was about to do something (can't say for certain what exactly it was) until he was redirected.

Did you even watch the video or are you just trolling right now?

So what information was in his brain that led him to be guided out by the other officer. What information led the other officer to guide him out.

I agree man, it looks bad. But we don’t “know” what they “knew”.

We are literally only making anything up after the fact.

That shove was not that hard. Probably not even reportable as use of force under normal day to day circumstances.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    Come on man you're better than that.

Our military yourself included shows more restraint and decision making ability in actual war zones.
    This is absolutely correct. And I have proven it to be so in many cases.

So we agree my perspective has value?

I default to the side of most caution. I deescalate situations. I tolerate much more violence than what a normal person would because it is engrained in my life’s training.

What does that tell you about my perspective for this situation?

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    did you see the vid of the two that got fired ?

i'll see if i can find it

edit

that's ****ing brutal

"clown world" to expect people who are given the license to beat the **** out of anyone at their discretion to exercise a little judgement, though.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb ordered to clear square

brb square clearing announced

brb 75 year old man walks into the police to argue/confront them.

brb get shoved

brb blaming police

Legit retards.

Same people like these two support bringing your children to be pepper sprayed so they can blame the police too. lmao
    This 100%

This old dude thought he had privilege aye lmao

And lol at saying the riot police should negotiate with everyone they come across. No, the military does not do that in all circumstances.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    “Emergency Response Team resigned from the unit, which responds to riots and other crowd control situations, “

So basically there called in for times when regular cops can’t handle a situation. This is great next time there is a riot or they need brute force no one will respond.

Hopefully state officials don’t need there help any time soon

Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    Let's see here:

50+ armed cops marching in order to clear the area
    Retard 75 year old decided to get within arms reach of one of the cops, close enough to take his weapon
    Cop tells him to move, dude continues to talk, cop lightly shoves him
    Old man slightly backs up then starts to get jelly legs and hits the ground

Common sense tells me that if I see a group of 50+ cops marching in the street I'm not going to go smack dab in the middle of them within arms distance to where they may perceive me as a threat.. old dude is a fukin idiot
    This man gets it
    "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"

RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol wtf. I respect law enforcement. Have direct relatives on their way to being LEOs. But this is a bunch of *******s crying because they shoved an old man and gave him a Traumatic Brain Injury when he was trying to be polite and return a lost helmet to them.
    Oh, and then they blatantly lie in the report saying he "tripped and fell." Even when/after he was shoved, his feet never crossed or caught on anything; so he literally never tripped at all.
    The union leader is a cuck ******* trying to justify this instead of calling a spade a spade. And that's why people distrust law enforcement. In the case of a clear and obvious screw up, these guys are doubling down on their BS.
    Shoot, I'm not even calling for these two to be fired and lose their way of life. If they were suspended for a certain amount of time without pay, admitted there was an error but these guys are under stress and pressure during these demonstrations blah blah blah, I think most would be fine with that. But the complete fabrication afterwards is just unjustifiable.
    ALPHA MANLET CREW ~AMC~

*Deadlift Junkies*

-Dallas Cowboys-

-Penn State '13-

Reps for life: Suit. 1k+

hammerman1964 is just really nice. (+1000) hammerman1964 is just really nice. (+1000) hammerman1964 is just really nice. (+1000) hammerman1964 is just really nice. (+1000) hammerman1964 is just really nice. (+1000) hammerman1964 is just really nice. (+1000) hammerman1964 is just really nice. (+1000) hammerman1964 is just really nice. (+1000) hammerman1964 is just really nice. (+1000) hammerman1964 is just really nice. (+1000) hammerman1964 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Couldn't he just stayed at home? Why in the world did this old man decide to participate in a "protest" that turns to rioting and looting?

Ex Sports Card Shop Owner cadetduke's Avatar
    cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe he should have gottent the **** out of the way. 75 years didn't teach him common sense.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I never knew that pushing or shoving a civilian is an official police tactic. A civilian does that to another civilian and the person falls and cracks their head open, the one who pushed is in a sh*tload of trouble.

BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brb ordered to clear square

brb square clearing announced

brb 75 year old man walks into the police to argue/confront them.

brb get shoved

brb blaming police

Legit retards.

Same people like these two support bringing your children to be pepper sprayed so they can blame the police too. lmao
    He's trying to give them the helmet back moron.

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BHall1991 View Post
    He's trying to give them the helmet back moron.
    Or is he trying to steal their weapon?

Or does the helmet have a bomb in it?

Or is he trying to cause a diversion?

??

I'm no soldier but this type of stuff probably happens all the time in a warzone. Innocent child comes up to a group of soldiers to distract them while a terrorist aims an rpg at their squad. Not the case here, but you have to think from a cop's perspective. What sane person approaches a mob, let alone a mob of cops?

The only acceptable human to do that would be a child because they would have no clue.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They drew a line in the sand. If the politicians and brass aren't going to back them when they have to get their hands dirty to quell a riot. They aren't going to quell the riot. Riot squad drastically increases the chances your struck by bricks, bottles, molotov cocktails (and set on fire), spit on, urine/feces thrown on you, hit with a bat or metal pipe or even shot. But your expected to be Officer friendly and not use any force to clear the crowd. Fukking lol.

If local politicians and upper brass aren't going to support the guys on the ground in situations like this. Your going to see a lot more officer's stand down. As far as replacing them. Its not easy because even if they find replacements GL training and certifying them all in a timely manner.

A lot of people have this fantasy idea that police should operate like Barney Fife and its a realistic way to enforce the law. It might work great with your relatives and neighbors that your on a first name basis with. But you can't expect to deal with riots and violent criminals by being gentle. At a certain point you'll meet with opposition and you have to go to a higher level of force then your opposition.

Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

??

I'm no soldier but this type of stuff probably happens all the time in a warzone. Innocent child comes up to a group of soldiers to distract them while a terrorist aims an rpg at their squad. Not the case here, but you have to think from a cop's perspective. What sane person approaches a mob, let alone a mob of cops?

The only acceptable human to do that would be a child because they would have no clue.
    It's not a warzone. It's an american street, where an elderly man is bringing back a helmet. Video has been posted. I am doing my best to understand why this is where some of your heads are going and I'm coming up blank. This type of behavior should have conservatives foaming at the mouth, and instead I see way too many miscers making excuses for inexcusably unamerican behavior.

KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bills Mafia rejoices at their new found freedom, once again being able to do the things Bills Mafia do.

Doesn't shower with his dad crew
    Dat feel when you taste sweat in your mustache crew
    This post is copyrighted and encrypted by diana maybrook
    It don't matter. None of this matters.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    lol if you think people are going to wait in a line and sign up for this chit unless they get double pay
    this lmfao

the more cops quit, the worse state this country will be in, and ain't nobody gonna take their place after this whatever their beliefs are.

and just lmao @ the people calling for cops to be defunded and require a 4 year degree. Yeah cuz people are gonna sit in school for 4 years to take a job that doesn't pay well, endangers your life, and everyone hates you. Yeah hard pass, I'd rather take my criminology/sociology/psychology degree and be a school counselor if i'm gonna get paid like chit and people will dislike me. nevermind requiring a degree prices out the lower income individuals who would otherwise become cops to protect and serve their community
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000)

??

This isn't a **** warzone. It's Buffalo, NY.
    Maybe when I go to my girlfriend's house tonight to clap some cheeks, she will have actually been kidnapped and replaced by an identical looking robot alien. I can't be too sure, so to be safe I should smack her in the back of the head with a bat and confirm that no sparks and wires fly out before I take off my pants.
    After all, robot alien kidnappings are just as common as senior citizen suicide bombings in North America over the last 10 years.
    ALPHA MANLET CREW ~AMC~

*Deadlift Junkies*

-Dallas Cowboys-

-Penn State '13-

Reps for life: Suit. 1k+

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    Those cops who shoved that oldcel in the clip above were way out of line. It wasn't necessary. It wasn't justified. Then to act indifferent to what they'd done means they are NOT the type of people who should be working in law enforcement.

And I'm generally a pro-police, law and order kind of guy, but this stuff goes on too often out there and nobody puts a stop to it.
    Bruh, yes. 100%. Conservatives have been enraged about militarized policing and predicting this kind of disorder was the inevitable destination for years.

If you're arresting people who are peacefully violating the curfew, fine, arrest the guy, and if he resists, deal with it. If you're not going to arrest him, then keep it moving. What there was absolutely no cause to do is assault him.

The stupidity of it is that when you look at a lot of these incidents, they cause far more disorder than they're preventing. Rioting police are a law and order problem, too. Corrupt public employee unions don't get to run a protection racket on taxpayers.

I'm no soldier but this type of stuff probably happens all the time in a warzone.
    That was quite a sentence. Really puts a new spin on people flying the Thin Blue Line flag instead of the American flag. Lawd.
    Last edited by ANumber1; 06-05-2020 at 03:42 PM.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

Jameson11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jameson11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jameson11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jameson11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jameson11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jameson11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jameson11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jameson11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jameson11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jameson11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jameson11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That hooker from the other day should fuk all 57 of them like she promised

Originally Posted by Griggz View Post
    Would you do it boys?

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haha you just KNOW the second that old man fell the cop who pushed him regretted it so bad

Adrenaline and stress were high af all week long, anger probably high too. Bambi comes up to them, overly aggressive cop hyped up on adrenaline ready to smash some protestors gives a light shove and the dude falls

Cop is instantly regretful but huge cop ego x the chaotic situation makes him react how he did, by continuing walking and yell at protestors. Which was a very bad move tbh

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RWC5113 View Post
    This isn't a **** warzone. It's Buffalo, NY.
    I'd rather be in the warzone if presented with that option

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    welp, time to finally move. sitting behind the door with a shotgun tonight waiting for my turn to be taken