Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People were more honest. Especially the part about "is she cute not is she clever". Dont care how stupid a woman is so long as she is attractive, warm and feminine.

Same if you go even further back. Our ancestors understood certain fundamental truths. Every man needs a family and a woman should have a low to 0 body count. Also dont give it up before committment. Men dont respect that. Dont care what anyone says.

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bring back the patriarchy.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Fine so take away your choice and not mine.

Rose tinted glasses

And no I’m not on my own, there’s a whole swathe of career females

And when I was a SAHM there was a whole community of women who had given up work for a period of time

I’ve just been lucky as fuk...my family, values, breaks etc ..not all skill
    My choice is fine because I do what I'm supposed to do as a man. Imagine if men wanted to be stay at home dads because 'equality' and 'choices'. Imagine if we all left our dirty demanding jobs. This country would fall apart. Women aren't supposed to have Infinite choices because they can't handle the pressure and stress. And then the family unit also suffers. More choices =/ better options.

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol

Ok
    I noticed you only had 1 argument and that was allowing women to have high paying jobs. Meanwhile women could still vote, drive, work part time gigs, shop, etc. So what are you complaining about and what are these choices women didn't have that you speak of?

And don't take me as being rude, just having a civilized discussion on the Western world and it's decline between the sexes

meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “Most men ask is she pretty, not is she clever”

Brutal red pill that still holds true to the women of today

So long as the priority is homemaking and making sure the man doesn’t lift a finger in his home or with his kids. And sure women could vote but did many stand for election, did men generally listen to their political opinions or was that seen as unusual.

Ooo weeee she’s allowed to drive and have a part time shop job

Tell me growing up did you ever aspire to working a checkout ? I didn’t.

The choices I’m speaking of are being able to choose without social condemnation for not being a housewife

And putting the blame squarely on women’s advancement to a more equal position

Because everything was great for everyone before women got higher education and jobs

It’s not what I’ve read, not what I’ve been told by women of that generation

I have no personal qualms in cooking and taking pride in my home or family and neither does my husband ....our happiness must be fake
    Driving, shopping, low stress part time job, and taking care of the house. You could teach part time, work the library, work in childcare, etc. What exactly is wrong with that? Again, what are you complaining about? It's not like women were under Sharia Law and had to be covered up.

By your logic men could stay at home while women work the dirty stressful jobs. I don't see you arguing for that. We never complained, we do what we have to do.

I put the blame on men and women. Men for being panies and women for being social media addicted attention whores.

Brotatoch1p is a name known to all. (+5000) Brotatoch1p is a name known to all. (+5000) Brotatoch1p is a name known to all. (+5000) Brotatoch1p is a name known to all. (+5000) Brotatoch1p is a name known to all. (+5000) Brotatoch1p is a name known to all. (+5000) Brotatoch1p is a name known to all. (+5000) Brotatoch1p is a name known to all. (+5000) Brotatoch1p is a name known to all. (+5000) Brotatoch1p is a name known to all. (+5000) Brotatoch1p is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    women started complaining

now the blacks are complaining

then you got the lbgqt fkghtobuy whatever the f it is complaining

yet nothing ever gets done for real men that come back from wars and do next to no complaining
    Im onboard now with the whole clown world theory. This all some kind sick experiment by aliens probably.

So you do it? Why not?

In this paragraph you are saying that the only roles a women can take outside the home involve children or customer service

And the interesting thing is you are implying that those restrictions are not restrictions at all and should not be viewed as such. From birth you have one life path because you have ovaries

Just because it’s not quite The Handmaids Tale you assume that it is not a dystopian nightmare to limit someone’s life choices because of gender, creed or Color

Your vision is so much better than Sharia? Although it’s absolutely cut from the same cloth

This is your box do not leave it

Well exactly that’s the other side of the coin. Men should have the right to choose

And some men do that nowadays
    I don't do it because it's not my job silly. As I said prior, imagine if men started staying home, who would pick up all the hard stressful jobs? Would women pick up those jobs? No because you all just think about the fancy air conditioned offices. No mention of garbage men, roofing guys, laborers, trades, sewage cleaners, etc. Hell a lot of women don't even want the air conditioned offices

There's 1 choice your arguing for, not sure why you keep using the plural form

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    So I go out, come back hours later, and Karen is still here arguing with miscers. Must be boring in the UK
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    The old hag got triggered. Not my fault your getting older, and most of the misc disagrees with you. Also lol @ deleting comments

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Huh. This thread is still going?
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

When I have time and the inclination I’ll teach you what a discussion is

Beyond that please stop following me round like a puppy to try and nip at my heels. It’s a little embarrassing
    I'm not. I just noticed why this thread was still ongoing hours after. You don't make any sense saying women weren't happy back then. You're just sounding ignorant generalizing ALL WOMEN back then.

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because of the suffragette and feminist movements that worked for equality of choice around the world.

Because by dint of being a specific race, gender or creed you shouldn’t be refused the same opportunities and choices of the person next to you. And because generations of women have said so

Because my grandmother and mother have both expressed jealousy for my generations opportunities (and I don’t feel the same about my daughters tbh)

Because if the status quo worked for all involved there would be no movements for change

Your fantasy world is extreme and your posts laughable, trolling as a career is fairly one dimensional, try depth
    The happy homemakers revered in here were middle class white women. And yet reading any sociological history of the times will tell you that the the 50s were pretty famous as a decade of burgeoning discontent.

And the 50s lead to a huge uprising in feminism and to the sexual revolution, so what happened there then? If everyone was so very happy what forced massive social change and upheaval

Don’t think too hard but maybe just maybe the ads were just ads and maybe rose coloured glasses distort
    So communist propaganda convincing women they were unhappy (in order to double the workforce while cutting wages in half), means that women were actually unhappy?
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *