JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with my chest.

Hi I’m 17 and I’ve been working out probably since I was 15. I have made quite a bit of progress but I have gynocomastia. I would like to know how I can help my chest appear bigger and less weird as they appear to be narrow and longer than most instead of more broad. I would also like to know why I look bigger sometimes more than another’s. Thanks.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Body dysmorphia - the more time you spend looking in the mirror and worrying about it the worse it will get. Understand that your perception of your own body could be radically different to another person. This is the same for everyone.

My advice is just to train hard because you like training - and you like making progress with your bench press (and all other lifts) and just forget about it. Trust me, you will be much healthier mentally if you do this.

Are you using a routine that has planned progressive overload in the main compound lifts? Which one are you using?

bemegc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some days you will look fuller than others due to natural body fluctuations (you store more water in your body), in the same way that your body weight will vary from one day to the next.
    Gynocomastia: if you still have it in a few years you may have to surgically remove it.

alec935 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alec935 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alec935 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alec935 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alec935 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alec935 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alec935 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alec935 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alec935 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alec935 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alec935 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Need pics but I've noticed many guys who think they have gynocomastia just have high bf% and store it in their chest

Valid concern for sure but easily fixable cutting

JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Body dysmorphia - the more time you spend looking in the mirror and worrying about it the worse it will get. Understand that your perception of your own body could be radically different to another person. This is the same for everyone.

My advice is just to train hard because you like training - and you like making progress with your bench press (and all other lifts) and just forget about it. Trust me, you will be much healthier mentally if you do this.

Are you using a routine that has planned progressive overload in the main compound lifts? Which one are you using?
    I had a class in highschool where we made our own routine and I’ve been going off of that should I switch to a plan on here?

Originally Posted by alec935 View Post
    Need pics but I've noticed many guys who think they have gynocomastia just have high bf% and store it in their chest

Valid concern for sure but easily fixable cutting
    Ok I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how lol

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JustinSmith52 View Post
    I had a class in highschool where we made our own routine and I’ve been going off of that should I switch to a plan on here?
    The sense I get from your posts is that you're hyperfocused on your chest so I imagine any routine you've made came from that mindset. So yes, switch it up.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how lol
    Add to your profile/bodyspace.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Add to your profile/bodyspace.
    Ok I believe I did it and it shows me now.

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok I believe I did it and it shows me now.
    You need to add more than just a profile pic. Its too far away to really see much.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    You need to add more than just a profile pic. Its too far away to really see much.
    Oh ok sorry I’m not good at working my way through this website yet. I believe I have added the same picture in my profile to my gallery photos.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just to be honest it will be hard to change your genetic shape you were born with.
    You may be able to add more muscle in certain areas but the shape will remain the same.
    You should post what your currently doing training wise to try and solve your issue.
    Training and diet go hand in hand with developing muscle.
    If your not seriously concerned with both you will not make progress.
    And yes i agree with the above statement in that if the gyro doesn't go away in a couple years you will need to consider surgery to remove it.
    Good luck.

Originally Posted by Garage Rat View Post
    Just to be honest it will be hard to change your genetic shape you were born with.
    You may be able to add more muscle in certain areas but the shape will remain the same.
    You should post what your currently doing training wise to try and solve your issue.
    Training and diet go hand in hand with developing muscle.
    If your not seriously concerned with both you will not make progress.
    And yes i agree with the above statement in that if the gyro doesn't go away in a couple years you will need to consider surgery to remove it.
    Good luck.
    Ok thank you. For training wise I try and do a pyramid set of flat bench and incline bench then flat bench with dumbbells. After I hold a plate above my chest push that up and bring it back down on an incline bench angle. Should I be doing more for my chest workout? Also I train chest with shoulders and triceps is that good?