Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dannyg1217 View Post
    absolutely, and if you were offended by what he said initially then you're a phaggot
    Nobody is ever offended. It was an opportunity to establish and display dominance over him.
    They got little baby legs that stand so low
    you got to pick 'em up just to say hello.

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never EVER apologize to the mob, thats their entire goal. Its about power, about control over you. If you dont apologize, they will try and destroy you. If you do apologize, they will attack HARDER.

I get the massive pressure on these people, but how has this not been realized by every fuking one of them yet? Its soo clear yet they do it over and over and over again.

SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah he bowed down and apologized like the cuckold he is

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    When I try to talk to some people about the George Floyd death they redirect it to we need to do something about black on black gun crime. Its not malicious or intentional some people are just not firing on all 4 cylinders. I would equate it to if I had a teenage son that took medication for a health problem that caused him to have a seizure, crash and die and you told me thats great but really we need to change the laws so teenagers can’t drive and started listing crash and fatality statistics for teens. So here my son is dead from a bad interaction with a medicine and instead of talking to me about that you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with my sons death. Theres a saying you can be smart in one area and stupid in another a lot of people are truly stupid when it comes to putting themselves in another persons shoes (empathy and compassion).

I don’t view the kneeling as disgracing the flag or veterans and I wish people would stop misinterpretting it that way. This is not much different than mohhamad ali saying hes not going to go to vietnam to kill a bunch of strangers he never had a problem with when you wont even stand up for his rights here other than he stood to lose a lot more which is heroic.

At least to the people I've talked to, the situation is bigger than simply George Floyd as a person but more so about the pervasive thought and feeling that black people get unfairly treated, targeted and killed and that white on black violence is a major issue and that these things are the cause of why the black community is in the position that they are in today.

We've had people like Lebron James saying that black people are literally hunted everyday. Black people are "hunted everyday" .... by other black men which is what the statistics show. We also have people saying police are killing blacks left and right. But this year 19 unarmed white people vs 9 unarmed black people have been killed and we aren't even talking about whether they are justified. Someone will say well blacks make up 12% of the population and whites about 60%, but won't point out that black people commit crimes at a rate a far higher rate than other races. Or that police are 18.5x likely to die than a citizen. Obviously there are two sides to an argument but I don't think one or the other should be immediately shut down by having one accusing the other of racism. Truths and facts are uncomfortable although I understand the anger and frustration. Also take the statement "Black Lives Matter" for a second. Would it not make sense to focus more of your efforts on things that would save and improve "black lives?" From what I've seen, "black lives" only seem to matter the most when it is a white person killing a black person. While ignoring all the black businesses that are being looted, violence that are destroying communities, other black people like that one black officer whose life was lost. Why are there not any riots in Chicago every weekend over homicides of young black men, 80% of those homicides are never solved. If black lives truly mattered, the protests should be more vigorous because those have claimed a lot more black lives. Feel free to respond and debate but I think these are legitimate questions that many seem to ignore and dismiss.

To make the statement more relatable it's like me saying

"I'm having trouble losing fat, the problem is I need to watch my meal timing, no carbs before bed, my genetics suck, etc"

When the more obvious, and I guess bigger problem would be not tracking calories/meals and what is actually being consumed.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hello, I formally apologize for having a different opinion than you.

I eagerly await for your return apology for having a different opinion than me.

2020; the year Idiocracy came true.
    MTB = leg day

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****All hail LooksMaximus, King of the Misc****
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jack582 View Post
    Aaron Rodgers is now getting blasted for using the wrong pronouns. So it doesn't matter what you say, if your white you are wrong.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Martysaur...9044327424002?
    Marty is being pretty aggressive here

kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    He needs to either state his beliefs and stand up for them or just shut up and throw the football. Pick one.
    Yep pretty much.

Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    Never EVER apologize to the mob, thats their entire goal. Its about power, about control over you. If you dont apologize, they will try and destroy you. If you do apologize, they will attack HARDER.

I get the massive pressure on these people, but how has this not been realized by every fuking one of them yet? Its soo clear yet they do it over and over and over again.
    I agree with this. By apologising you're only giving the mob more power.
    High energy poster

It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We know what he feels in his heart now.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020