lolman132 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why am I constantly hungry?

Hey so I'm 19 im 5'10 and for the longest time in my life I was always 125 pounds. Always tried gaining weight but it never worked. I thought during quarantine I would grind fitness and lift as much as possible. I went from 125 to 152 in just 3 months. This was a crazy growth for me, and could not be any happier. The one annoying thing though, I am ALWAYS hungry! Like I'll eat a full meal and be hungry 30 minutes later. Like I don't want to get fat either I feel find at this weight, im not trying to gain anymore. Should I just fight the hunger or feed myself?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Sounds like things are working out just fine.

Why not just change the things you eat. Cut out high calorie dense stuff like processed foods and replace with fruit and vegetables, meat and eggs. This will keep your rate of weight gain down to sensible levels and make you feel fuller.

bemegc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should clearly be able to distinguish between hunger that stems from boredom/habit of overeating, and from working out; as long as it's the latter, give the body all the calories it asks for (unless you're gaining fat of course).

BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you still gaining weight? If so, it could be thirst. How much water are you drinking?

xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The types of food you eat can also make a significant difference in how satiated you feel.