71CHEVY4X4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Homemade Preworkout combo

Wanted to get thoughts on creating my own preworkout

Citrulline Mallate - 10g
    Beta Alimine - 5 g
    Beet Root - 1 g
    Caffeine - 200 mg
    Creatine - 5 g
    DAA - 3 g
    D3

Take the above , mix with Gatorade powder and water

Thoughts on above

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More Cit than you need
    Beta alanine isn't timing dependent and has little benefit unless you're training multiple sessions per day or are an endurance athlete.
    Okay on beet root, but I'd just get a nitrate of some sort
    Caffeine is fine at 200 if that's what you want
    Creatine isn't timing dependent, but if that's a convenient time to take it, cool.
    DAA has a lot of downside and no upside. DO NOT BUY NOR USE.
    Vitamin D3? Sure if you want

Overall it's meh/10 for me. You could just buy something that has cit, nitrates and/or agmatine with some caffeine in it and just put your bulk creatine in it and probably be better off from a cost perspective.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 71CHEVY4X4 View Post

Citrulline Mallate - 10g
    Beta Alimine - 5 g
    Beet Root - 1 g
    Caffeine - 200 mg
    Creatine - 5 g
    DAA - 3 g
    D3

Thoughts on above
    What specifically are you looking to get out of your pre workout? Lucia made some great comments.. maybe we can help fine-tune this and add it better ingredients.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

CarlieKriske is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds good but you can include 3 to 5 gram of L-Arginine. It increases the nitric oxide levels in the blood and becomes a reason for the increment of blood flow in your muscles. I usually include it to get rid of fatigue. On the other, to improve the taste of your drink the use of blueberries and greek yoghurt could also be a good idea. In the early days of lockdown, I made pre-workout drinks at home but now, I am using this pre-work supplement.

I found it very useful.

lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    What specifically are you looking to get out of your pre workout? Lucia made some great comments.. maybe we can help fine-tune this and add it better ingredients.
    This is a good question. One I normally ask, but in this case I assumed, maybe incorrectly, that pumps was what you were after. That said, understanding if you want feelings of energy, pumps, focus or some combination of the three would be useful to help.

Originally Posted by CarlieKriske View Post
    Sounds good but you can include 3 to 5 gram of L-Arginine. It increases the nitric oxide levels in the blood and becomes a reason for the increment of blood flow in your muscles. I usually include it to get rid of fatigue. On the other, to improve the taste of your drink the use of blueberries and greek yoghurt could also be a good idea. In the early days of lockdown, I made pre-workout drinks at home but now, I am using this pre-work supplement.

I found it very useful.
    This issue here is that arginine does a worse job of increasing blood levels of arginine than other things. So no, with that amount of citruline, you'd certainly not need straight arginine.

Retired account

Appreciate the feedback guys - I am new to this site but have been steadily working out over the past 3 years. Main purpose of Pre workout drink was to get
    Pump, Energy, and Focus all in one drink. I tend to workout in the AM

Any tweaks based on the above ?

Thanks again guys

In addition- it appears that utilizing Bulksupplements.com will net me all my ingredients far cheaper than buying a Pre made workout. Is this pretty common ?

lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000) lewdog_5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Appreciate the feedback guys - I am new to this site but have been steadily working out over the past 3 years. Main purpose of Pre workout drink was to get

Thanks again guys
    Agmatine should be included in every preworkout. It's cost effective too.

Thanks again guys

????

Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    More Cit than you need
    Beta alanine isn't timing dependent and has little benefit unless you're training multiple sessions per day or are an endurance athlete.
    Okay on beet root, but I'd just get a nitrate of some sort
    Caffeine is fine at 200 if that's what you want
    Creatine isn't timing dependent, but if that's a convenient time to take it, cool.
    DAA has a lot of downside and no upside. DO NOT BUY NOR USE.
    Vitamin D3? Sure if you want

Overall it's meh/10 for me. You could just buy something that has cit, nitrates and/or agmatine with some caffeine in it and just put your bulk creatine in it and probably be better off from a cost perspective.
    Not sure what you'd call the Bold if not "tweaks."

Retired account

yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Citrulline Mallate - 10g
    Beta Alimine - 5 g
    Beet Root - 1 g
    Caffeine - 200 mg
    Creatine - 5 g
    DAA - 3 g
    D3

Thoughts on above
    Take about 2000 IU of D3 per day.

Can I get Gatorade concentrate powder, then add 30 days of each (proportioned appropriately) supplement - shake/mix up then add a scoop daily to water???

Guess my question is can I combine ingredients so I don't have 5 separate containers that I need to pull from daily ?