Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Any other misc car bruhs extemely worried about the push for autonomous cars?

I'm fuking terrified, the intention is clear and writing is on the wall already. Look at everything around you, its becoming more restrictive in what you can do or say: social media, schools, jobs, sports, peers etc.

It is deliberate and by design. 99% of what I see, hear and read is nothing but excitement about the Pros of self-driving cars- sleep while driving, eat, less accidents, less death etc. What I DONT hear or see are the very real and negative potential Cons of them.

When autonomous, self-driving cars finally show up- how long do you think it will be before they can only operate on "approved routes"? When autonomous cars become mainstream, the push to purge normal combustion engine vehicles of all types will accelerate exponentially (also by design). Imagine jumping in your autonomous car one day, punching in your destination with your smartphone, and the car flashing a caution sign and an error warning, "cannot drive you there"...

I'm deathly afraid of the masses welcoming in safety of these cars with open arms, at the huge cost of FREEDOM. Any other bruhs feel the same?

My passion for cars and spirited driving is one of the deepest most important things in the word to me.

bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    10/10 excited for lvl 5 autonomous driving, but I don't have a passion for cars/spirited driving whatsoever

Although autonomous cars will be available long before the end of our lifetimes, manual driving cars will not be outlawed by then I'm guessing so don't worry about it too much
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you watched Upload on prime? If not, watch a few episodes. Scary chit if that’s where we’re headed.

(Spoiler: autonomous smart cars hacked/tampered with)
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We won't see in our lifetime so there's no need to worry.

We first have to go through the EV stage, and that's a very slow process. By the time they perfect EV, it'll take decades for them to perfect autonomous cars.

You have nothing to worry about. I don't even think your kids will have to worry. I feel bad for the people who will be living on this earth a full century from now though. It'll be like demolition man, but worse. And without sly and wesley snipes.
    Schooling everyone that has to do with automotive one brah at a time. It's tiring but someone gotta do it lol

I have a manual car but auto IS WAY BETTER THESE DAYS. ACCEPT THE FACTS BRAHS! LOL

Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We will probably blow each other up before that ever happens. If we don't blow each other up then it wont be in our lifetime.

textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post
    We won't see in our lifetime so there's no need to worry.

We first have to go through the EV stage, and that's a very slow process. By the time they perfect EV, it'll take decades for them to perfect autonomous cars.
    THIS

Guess you haven't seen all the videos of Tesla cars from around the world that were involved in fatal collisions while on AutoPilot.

We BARELY have driver-assist coming to the mainstream and even that is an extremely small percent of cars on the road. Just lol at thinking we are suddenly going to be the Jetsons.

tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500)
    What you need to worry about first is the mass adoption of EV's which has already happened in places like the UK. The problem with EVs is that they are terrible vehicles in the long run and they cost a lot. Other countries see this adoption by the UK as the green light to adopt EVs also which isn't a good thing.

As a GM exec, I actually spend a lot of my time traveling and learning about "technology" and at the end of the day, when Ive gathered all the facts, I present it to all the other execs.

Autonomous cars you really don't need to worry about because most likely its not going to happen. I do feel sorry for the investors pouring money into autonomous tech though.

EV adoption is real and can happen. But again, its something you do not want. Elon is a very skilled guy but he's like a villian to the people if you don't understand. He's pushing EVs very hard.
    Last edited by tunafishha; 06-04-2020 at 03:00 PM.
    *Asian Manlet Elf Tier MasterRace*
    *I've become more powerful than any Miscer*
    *Acura Executive*
    *Tuna 2020*
    *2 star General*
    *Catholic*
    *TMT*
    *Chad Bat Soup>Double Whopper*

textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    EV adoption is real and can happen. But again, its something you do not want. Elon is a very skilled guy but he's like a villian to the people if you don't understand. He's pushing EVs very hard.
    Isn't the idea that EV adoption will happen once a majority of auto makers have different EV models available? Thus decreasing the initial price of EV's and allowing for a similar type of selection as we have now with gas powered cars?

Once that happens, THEN EV's will become mainstream. Until then, there's no chance a 95% Tesla dominated market mixed in with a rare Rivian or other small EV company model will become the norm.

I'm curious to see what happens to the price of rare/older gas powered vehicles when this occurs. Will prices sky-rocket because of rarity? Or will they plummet because of government restrictions/taxes on gas-powered cars?

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not worried! We will go to war before I give up my 6-speeds.

Mad Max crew! Save the manuals crew!
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**
    -- 2020 A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**

tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by textgod View Post
    Isn't the idea that EV adoption will happen once a majority of auto makers have different EV models available? Thus decreasing the initial price of EV's and allowing for a similar type of selection as we have now with gas powered cars?

Once that happens, THEN EV's will become mainstream. Until then, there's no chance a 95% Tesla dominated market mixed in with a rare Rivian or other small EV company model will become the norm.

I'm curious to see what happens to the price of rare/older gas powered vehicles when this occurs. Will prices sky-rocket because of rarity? Or will they plummet because of government restrictions/taxes on gas-powered cars?
    The price may or may not drop. I dunno. But my prediction is that it will drop just a tad bit. But the following makes EVs expensive in the first place:

-producing batteries ins't cheap
    -batteries aren't cheap
    -the manufacturer will need new tools to make EV's. This is usually in the billions.
    -hiring of EV engineers(new skillsets)
    -new EV projects. Each new car can be in the billions to develop.

Thats the manufacturers side. You have to remember that they have to profit on the sale of each EV. With everything taken into consideration, its a losing situation for both the manufacturer and the buyer.

On the community side:

-high cost of EVs
    -high cost of infrastructure upgrade
    -high cost of tooling upgrade on the mechanics side. Taking your car to the mechanic will only get more expensive.
    -more danger to the public. EVs are heavier on average. Its also a fire hazard if you get into a wreck. Gasoline you can put out with water, not so much battery packs. And its something you have to consider since accidents happen everyday.

at the end of the day, only the middle and upper class can afford EVs. But the lower class will end up having to pay more in taxes for the infrastructure upgrade. Thats not right and it should not happen. My local power company is already raising electricity prices for upgrades.

But gas cars arn't going anywhere. Its a finished, tried and true technology. What will most likely happen is that new laws will be passed for how you use your gas car. Things will become stricter as gas runs out.
    Last edited by tunafishha; 06-04-2020 at 04:04 PM.
    *Acura Executive*
    *Tuna 2020*
    *2 star General*
    *Catholic*
    *TMT*

TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just saying who remembers back to the future?
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by textgod View Post

I think there's a mandated 5 or 6 cars per manufacturer to be EV by 2030, or something like that.

But still, even if that's true, there's still a lot of ICE cars still being produced, or to the very least, hybrids.

And even when that happens, it'll take DECADES for ALL ICE cars to be gone, old, and off the road.

And even when that happens, autonomous cars are still decades away for it to be fully taking over the grid.

Lifestyles and areas are going to dictate how fast this happens. Imagine an autonomous car driving around NYC lol. Not going to happen.

We're too far away from this technology to make it actually work in real life.

Like i said, 100 years from today, i feel bad for the people living. They're going to be living like robots essentially.

OP, why even think about this? lol

Just think about what awesome toy you're getting next. That is more realistic. I'm just waiting on that C8 Z06 debut!!!
    Schooling everyone that has to do with automotive one brah at a time. It's tiring but someone gotta do it lol

I have a manual car but auto IS WAY BETTER THESE DAYS. ACCEPT THE FACTS BRAHS! LOL

LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Global Warming will destroy the earth before humans reach that stage
    And on the 8th day, the Lord opened the first Chick Fil A

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone loves the purr of a good old fashioned fossil fuel burner, as it idles ready for you to command and harness its power, and the thrill of the open road and the base instinct of pure freedom it allows.

But then the problem of drunk drivers, pile ups, traffic, kids in cars way too powerful to handle, and the ever present threat of the law deciding you’ve done something wrong and taking it all away from you or taking a load of money from you, prevails.
    Plus when you have kids you worry about them on the road, it’s by far, statistically, the biggest danger to life for anybody.

I doubt ‘approved routes’ etc etc will be a thing. Governments invest too much in the road infrastructure to start messing with all that, plus automation wouldnt be a big enough blind to make people turn a oblivious to such obvious control measures.

In short, a little of me cares about the end of the era, but a lot of me, doesn’t give a chit.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No Facebook/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How can they truly be the only option. A lot of the world is covered by heavily vegetated goat tracks, and no autonomous vehicle is ever going to be able to traverse those.

They will only be good for highways and major roads in cities.

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Those of us who grew up watching the movie "Maximum Overdrive" knows how this will turn out so yeah we are scared AF.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think we will have autonomous during our lifetime but I think over the next 20 years we will see a large shift to electric. I wouldn't be surprised if 20 to 30 years from now buying a gas vehicle becomes extra expensive with special fees to drive a gas vehicle.

I am also curious to see how it would effect the trucking industry. I don't know much about the subject but I can imagine hauling tons would take a massive amount of battery power
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    I don't think we will have autonomous during our lifetime but I think over the next 20 years we will see a large shift to electric. I wouldn't be surprised if 20 to 30 years from now buying a gas vehicle becomes extra expensive with special fees to drive a gas vehicle.

I am also curious to see how it would effect the trucking industry. I don't know much about the subject but I can imagine hauling tons would take a massive amount of battery power
    Its not going to shift because I will put a blockade onto EVs in legislation.
    *Acura Executive*
    *Tuna 2020*
    *2 star General*
    *Catholic*
    *TMT*

DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    I'm fuking terrified, the intention is clear and writing is on the wall already. Look at everything around you, its becoming more restrictive in what you can do or say: social media, schools, jobs, sports, peers etc.

It is deliberate and by design. 99% of what I see, hear and read is nothing but excitement about the Pros of self-driving cars- sleep while driving, eat, less accidents, less death etc. What I DONT hear or see are the very real and negative potential Cons of them.

When autonomous, self-driving cars finally show up- how long do you think it will be before they can only operate on "approved routes"? When autonomous cars become mainstream, the push to purge normal combustion engine vehicles of all types will accelerate exponentially (also by design). Imagine jumping in your autonomous car one day, punching in your destination with your smartphone, and the car flashing a caution sign and an error warning, "cannot drive you there"...

I'm deathly afraid of the masses welcoming in safety of these cars with open arms, at the huge cost of FREEDOM. Any other bruhs feel the same?

My passion for cars and spirited driving is one of the deepest most important things in the word to me.
    My TV doesn't even work correctly 100% of the time, only a fool would risk their life in these self driving vehicles. Driving myself till its illegal Crew. Let's not even think what hackers could do to self driving cars.

gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    chit im more worried about every new car having collision avoidance crap on it. i'm glad that other drivers have it, but ill be damned if i ever drive one. If I decide I need to go full ramming speed I don't want some phaggy computer telling me that i can't. brb car can be disabled by a rioter just standing in front of it. fuk that
    Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged ~ Captain Jean-Luc Picard

MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No, I'll be dead by then LOL. If I'm still alive I'll be an outlaw, driving on backroads at 12am on a Friday night.

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Meh...whatever. The tech will still probably be more reliable than most drivers on the road and I'll just stick to buying early 2000 crap with manual.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    No, I'll be dead by then LOL. If I'm still alive I'll be an outlaw, driving on backroads at 12am on a Friday night.
    We'll all be dead before this actually becomes the norm.

Idk why people are worrying about this lol.

Just enjoy what you can control, live for today.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Driving is one of my absolute favorite things to do but i am not scared because i think we will be able to drive cars for the rest of our lives. Having said that i do feel sad for the future generations that wont be able to experience it.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any other misc car bruhs extemely worried about the push for autonomous cars?
    Not even a little.

What does worry me is all of the people refusing to prepare for a new world by offering realistic compromises that allow us to keep car culture alive.

People that refuse to compromise will be the death of car culture.

Here is what I am willing to offer as a compromise so that I can still have fun cars and do fun stuff with them:

1. Autonomous cars that are only mandatory autonomous within high traffic settings or within city limits. Out in the middle of nowhere you are still the one driving.
    2. Gas quota. Once you go over the cap the price starts rising. Go over the hard cap above that and your next registration is delayed.
    3. Hybrids must be EV primary hybrids as in the car is in EV mode unless you hit the sport/track button to engage the ICE that adds both sound and power.

A lot of people will reject all of this out of hand and to them I have one thing to say. Enjoy your autonomous EV that you don't even technically own.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While I'd miss the thrill of driving, there would be something special about telling my car drive from NYC to Florida while I sleep in the backseat.
    rep GMiscer and RICHSTRONG on sight crew.

nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    While I'd miss the thrill of driving, there would be something special about telling my car drive from NYC to Florida while I sleep in the backseat.
    Only if that is optional.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    I can do the same thing right now, and i don't even need to own it. It's called a greyhound.

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think a lot of bruhs itt ate overlooking government/tech company overreach and control srs. No one but me is worried that the government will legislate our freedom away someday? Ffs look at what’s happening in dozens of cities nationwide as I type this lulz. Hope like hell im wrong, and I hope owner operated has cars last the rest of our lifetimes!

I think a lot of bruhs itt ate overlooking government/tech company overreach and control srs. No one but me is worried that the government will legislate our freedom away someday? Ffs look at what’s happening in dozens of cities nationwide as I type this lulz. Hope like hell im wrong, and I hope owner operated has cars last the rest of our lifetimes!
    For the most part, the gov looks out for the people. Im a top tier executive researcher at GM. I've looked at all the autonomous tech. It all goes through me. Frankly, its really not that good - I don't say that blankly. I have to procure together very convincing evidence and present it to legislation why they shouldn't pass laws regarding EVs and autonomous tech. Why you think I get paid exec money.
    *Acura Executive*
    *Tuna 2020*
    *2 star General*
    *Catholic*
    *TMT*