chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500)

Vince should come out and cut this schathing promo

(look in the camera)

"Hello WWE Universe, oh you hate that term? I dont care!!! Every day you all go on the computer in your mothers basement to complain, oh Vince is so out of touch, I'm so done with the WWE, BUT YOU STILL TUNE IN, YOU STILL COME TO THE SHOWS, YOU STILL BUY MERCHANDSIE I HAVE YOU IN THE PALM OF MY HANDS!!!!! I decided tobe nice once and give that small little shrimp Daniel Bryan the title, what a waste of time that was!! All you weak neckbeards are intimidated by these guys with muscles and over 6 ft tall because thatll never be you, You sit in your chair at your moms, in the basement next to your blow up doll, counting your little internet points, waiting for your mom to call you up for dinner because you cant even boil water!!!! "MOM, DID YOU CUT THE CRUST OFF!!!!" I laugh seeing you all complain how women were treated as sex objects. Well are you gay or something? How about when Trish Stratus was on all fours!!! What did you all want Mr Cody Rhodes on all 4? Ah yes AEW. Competition, hahha. It keeps me up all night! oh no thats the strippers thats keeping me up.Look yoursel fin the mirror and see how pathetic you are, I AM VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE"

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    U fok'n wot m8?
    Lickle Warrior / Hulkamaniac

Tranny Crew.