Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Rip Brees

DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Holy wall of text, Fuzko. I hope you copied that from somewhere else and didn’t spend all that time working on it.

So we aren’t allowed to call out injustices against minorities in this country until certain qualifications are met? You could discredit any argument if we followed that same logic. Life doesn’t work that way.
    "I'm not going to refute any of that because I can't".

muh emotions > FACTS

Don't worry frez, you're talking to a braindead libcuck who voted for Hillary.
    Texas Crew
    USAF vet Crew
    Golf Crew

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Holy strawman. What did you devolve this argument into? Who here is supporting looting? What does that have to do with his comments on the anthem or kaep kneeling? Why can’t you stay on topic rather than throw out some fallacies... because it’s far easier to attack looting/riots than the topic at hand?

I’ll avoid your wall of text for the most part but I will point out your 18.5x stat is a complete failure. I don’t know if it was purposeful or due to a lack of understanding. You are using two completely different sample sizes to form an argument.

In 2018, 55 officers were killed by an assailant/assailants. During that same year over 400 people were killed by law enforcement. You can follow the math from there.

frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy strawman. What did you devolve this argument into? Who here is supporting looting? What does that have to do with his comments on the anthem or kaep kneeling? Why can’t you stay on topic rather than throw out some fallacies... because it’s far easier to attack looting/riots than the topic at hand?

I’ll avoid your wall of text for the most part but I will point out your 18.5x stat is a complete failure. I don’t know if it was purposeful or due to a lack of understanding. You are using two completely different sample sizes to form an argument.

In 2018, 55 officers were killed by an assailant/assailants. During that same year over 400 people were killed by law enforcement. You can follow the math from there.

Nice. So now we’re going to ignore the entire race card when it’s convent for you?

In 2018, 6 unarmed black man were shot by police.

45 police officers were shot by black males.

Great job leaving out the details phaggit.
    Trump is the GOAT crew
    MAGA
    Trump 2020 Crew
    ARSENAL F.C.
    Brady is the UNDISPUTED GOAT, I dare you to even try and argue that he isn't.
    2 | 8 | 24 | Kobe Bryant is the GOAT crew

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by frezKo View Post
    Nice. So now we’re going to ignore the entire race card when it’s convent for you?

In 2018, 6 unarmed black man were shot by police.

45 police officers were shot by black males.

Great job leaving out the details phaggit.
    Nah, I just don’t know what your klan statistics have to do with the thread topic.

How many unarmed police were shot by black males?

niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nah, I just don’t know what your klan statistics have to do with the thread topic.

You are just as bad as jaydawg. Ignorant and emotional. If you are black, I get why you are upset but you need to calm down and face reality. The "white man" isn't the problem holding you or your community back.
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I know you’re a braindead liberal but these stats literally destroy this thread. Proofs there’s no systemic police brutality and cops aren’t hunting down blacks on the streets you autistic imbreds phaggit.

Reason why Cap even started kneeling was for police brutality and the police force “destroying black America”.

Just disproved his entire motive for kneeling. Period.

There is no systemic injustices that are done to blacks.

You want blacks to succeed in this country? Decrease the black single
    Motherhood rate in the US (79%). Which will instantly start decreasing the crime rate and increasing literacy rates making all
    Blacks.

If all cops stopped killing blacks, nothing would change.

If all black dads stayed at home, black on black crime would instantly start to decrease at a constant rate, literacy rate would increase, etc.

Lap literally destroyed his career for nothing.

Racist crimes since the 1960’s have decreased by over 90%. We live in the least racist society in Us history phaggit.
    Trump is the GOAT crew
    MAGA
    Trump 2020 Crew
    ARSENAL F.C.
    Brady is the UNDISPUTED GOAT, I dare you to even try and argue that he isn't.
    2 | 8 | 24 | Kobe Bryant is the GOAT crew

Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    You are just as bad as jaydawg. Ignorant and emotional. If you are black, I get why you are upset but you need to calm down and face reality. The "white man" isn't the problem holding you or your community back.
    Yes. I’m the one who is acting emotionally. I’m the one that can’t make a logic argument without turning it into some MAGA klan rally and go on a full anti-sjw/liberal tirade full of screeching and name calling.

I’ve made many statements in this thread that are based on reason and free of emotion or politics. I can’t say the same for him. He’s essentially bison with a MAGA hat on.

BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes. I’m the one who is acting emotionally. I’m the one that can’t make a logic argument without turning it into some MAGA klan rally and go on a full anti-sjw/liberal tirade full of screeching and name calling.

I’ve made many statements in this thread that are based on reason and free of emotion or politics. I can’t say the same for him. He’s essentially bison with a MAGA hat on.
    This seems a little over the top eh?
    The character "Big Deeps" is an online persona. Any comments made by the internet persona "Big Deeps" should be taken with a grain of salt and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Big Deeps." Please respect kayfabe and respect the heel persona.

Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    This seems a little over the top eh?
    Have you read his posts ITT?

That clown and a few others can’t help but turn every sports thread into **** throwing as libs. This is the sports section not r/p.

BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That clown and a few others can’t help but turn every sports thread into **** throwing as libs. This is the sports section not r/p.
    Yeah I have, but klan rally? Little much lol
    The character "Big Deeps" is an online persona. Any comments made by the internet persona "Big Deeps" should be taken with a grain of salt and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Big Deeps." Please respect kayfabe and respect the heel persona.

niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

For the record I'm a minority and I don't care for any political party. F racism and dirty politicians. I go based on data and the data says you are wrong. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    For the record I'm a minority and I don't care for any political party. F racism and dirty politicians. I go based on data and the data says you are wrong. Facts don't care about your feelings.
    Data can be manipulated to support an argument.

He starts off with “the only correct opinion to have on the situation” LOL and then goes into this long-winded post which has nothing to do with the thread topic. It wouldn’t be so easy to dismiss his point if it actually attempted to discuss the topic at hand, which it doesn’t.

Ari you deleted your response to me

Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Ari you deleted your response to me
    Maybe it was a bit much, but all he wants to do is turn every thread into an anti-liberal circle jerk. That and his constant race-baiting and anti-black narrative where it doesn’t belong. I can do without that bull**** in this section.

Maybe it was a bit much, but all he wants to do is turn every thread into an anti-liberal circle jerk. That and his constant race-baiting and anti-black narrative where it doesn’t belong. I can do without that bull**** in this section.
    Maybe so. But I also think the over exaggeration and using terms like klan, nazi, white supremacist etc that people use seem to exacerbate the situation more than help

That being said, yes this was a bad move for Brees. Do I have any issue with what he said? No. Should he be getting slammed like he is for what he said in my opinion? No. But in the current political climate, with how sensitive everyone is, I wouldn't make a tweet or comment like that. Sad but true.

Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ari now saying this is a sports section? Well then what does this thread have to do with sports at all? What does any of the LeBron arguments you’ve had for pages and pages on here about his political views have to do with sports? You can’t all of a sudden now complain about the politics in here when you’ve been actively engaging in those arguments for years.

Also, his statistics aren’t from the KKK. They’re crime statistics from the FBI.
    You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home?

Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    Ari now saying this is a sports section? Well then what does this thread have to do with sports at all? What does any of the LeBron arguments you’ve had for pages and pages on here about his political views have to do with sports? You can’t all of a sudden now complain about the politics in here when you’ve been actively engaging in those arguments for years.

Also, his statistics aren’t from the KKK. They’re crime statistics from the FBI.
    Certainly the thread topic is going to involve some political discussion. But his post had nothing to do with the brees comments or the backlash as a result. The kid is just the trump loving version of bison.

Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Certainly the thread topic is going to involve some political discussion. But his post had nothing to do with the brees comments or the backlash as a result. The kid is just the trump loving version of bison.
    So he’s the conservative jaydawg08? Never saw you complain about jaydawg.

Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    So he’s the conservative jaydawg08? Never saw you complain about jaydawg.
    Does jaydawg constantly bring up trump in the sports misc?

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I reacted too quickly to Brees' initial statement because I was pissed that someone who is undoubtedly a much, much, MUCH better human than 98% of the people lambasting him are, was getting torn apart.

After reading the full statement, it was in poor taste to do it at this time especially, and in practice I don't agree with his wording which indicates his view on what kneeling means is the reality of kneeling. I personally don't have a visceral reaction to someone kneeling and not kneeling, although I don't agree with the police aspect of it (and I have no love for the police either but think it spreads misinformation and civil unrest), but what it means to one person isn't going to represent what it means to another. That should be OK both ways.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Data can be manipulated to support an argument.
    So the census bureau and department of justice manipulates data now? Strong cope.
    Last edited by niospecv; 06-06-2020 at 11:21 AM.

Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    I reacted too quickly to Brees' initial statement because I was pissed that someone who is undoubtedly a much, much, MUCH better human than 98% of the people lambasting him are, was getting torn apart.

After reading the full statement, it was in poor taste to do it at this time especially, and in practice I don't agree with his wording which indicates his view on what kneeling means is the reality of kneeling. I personally don't have a visceral reaction to someone kneeling and not kneeling, although I don't agree with the police aspect of it (and I have no love for the police either but think it spreads misinformation and civil unrest), but what it means to one person isn't going to represent what it means to another. That should be OK both ways.
    Ultimately this.

We all need to be more accepting of each other’s differing views

AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    brees needs to shut up and throw the damn football
    more like shut up and choke in the playoffs