BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

**OFFICIAL** NxT Thread 6/3!

Hopefully this is yet another IMPRESSIVE episode!! I'm ready to watch the stars of tomorrow. NxT is the SHOW TO WATCH!!

Can't wait to lewl at the crowd behind the plexiglass.. always bringing the lull

Candice v Mia will be a great match!! Cannot wait!!!!
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be IN for this one this evening!

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great episode.
    Particularly the triple threat tag match and the interim c/w title match.
    also the Keith / Mia / Johnny / Candace stuff is good!
    A good showing from Santana Garrett too IMO.

And what an emotional moment for Drake Maverick!

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    Great episode.

Agree with this all.

Liked the Maverick emotion.

Very well put together show.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    Great episode.

I like how they made Gargano use a weapon here. He needs to fight dirty to be believable vs someone that much bigger, who can do the high flying as well. As a face, he could rely on guts and willpower, but as a cowardly heel he needs to cheat. A lot.