Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Well, you would likely already be dead and unable to call everyone racists and proclaim your opinions are superior. How do you explain medical errors being the third most prevalent cause of death? Lol at mosquito netting as a strategy for vector borne disease. You have zero idea what you are talking about...If those poor people only had mosquito netting they would live? They wouldn’t need to go out to get water, food, or poop?

Seriously, get a grip on reality because you are delusional. The young children of this country should not have their future destroyed because of the old selfish pricks. Right now we have spent 60 million for every death, could probably be double that since half the deaths were people that died with and not from COVID.

I just don’t think that a couple extra years for some people is worth the destruction of our economy and country. I’m sure you don’t see it that way, and that’s fine. But that is the way that it’s going to be.
    You're a smart guy, PP, which is why it's surprising that you don't seem to be aware that mosquitoes are most active at night, and people are least able to defend themselves from them at night. And yes, nets play a major role in prevention of infection. I'm surprised you weren't aware of this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3958359/

http://exhibits.hsl.virginia.edu/insects/bed_net/

Now, how is mask wearing and social distancing destroying the future of the children?

Medical errors third most prevalent cause of death? I've got a great idea... Let's work to minimize medical errors! Don't tell me you disagree with that one too. Well, since old people get most of the medical treatment, they suffer most from medical errors. So I guess it's not a problem after all. It's just another way of getting rid of the old selfish pricks who are holding back the young children. ("Won't somebody think of the children?")

Maybe you should also look at your numbers. Where does 60 million per death come from? Why do I get the feeling you're cherry picking? For instance, a lot of the people who don't die, including those who are not old, still have serious and lingering health problems as a result of the virus. Are you budgeting for those? Those people also affect the economy.

Most of what you've posted here is spot on. Yet it leads you to some really strange and contradictory interpretations.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    To accurately compare you need to compare graphs from the same states (not the entire us in one, and deaths in another). Since the south took longer to start getting more cases.

I made this example with NC another state who has seen explosive growth in cases.

Looking at the charts our death rate peaked 4 months ago. Yet since those 4 months our infection rate has gone up 10x. Yet our death rates have seen a steady down trend. This is why it is hard to buy the narratives being pushed. These charts dont fit the narrative they are pushing.

I don’t think the article is pushing any narrative. This is basic data analysis. There is valid analysis backed up by hypothesis as to why death rates are going down, as infection rates are going up. I also linked COVID Project data, where you can view spread for other states as well:

https://covidtracking.com/blog/why-c...nds-harder-to/

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    I don’t think the article is pushing any narrative.
    Derek Thompson and Whet Moser are about as left as you can get. 2 minutes on their twitter accounts let me know the authors are heavily biased, on politics and Covid-19.

To much politics in science and then they wonder why they're not trusted.
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 07-11-2020 at 02:19 AM.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    It doesn't make cents
    Someone is loaded again, I'll post this for when you sober up, My post you quoted was a joke about Marks post on not being able to get change back from the store. Quoting that alone makes little sense.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    JESUS PHUCKING CHRIST, you phuck tards till got this chit going??

Listen up dummies, this virus has been around for long time, usually the NWO keeps it quiet, but guess what, they wanna stir up chit now, and most of it is political and communist.

You drag me outta vactation to woke yo mutha ass???

Btw, another BIG training day tomorrow, same crew, no masks, no phucking illness. Phuck u phuck the world, phuck Arnie.

To BLM, your cock is bigger than mine, you bang mo chicks than me, you run, jump, do every thang faster than me, what the phuck you complaining bout, gimme some of dat, now shut the phuck up!!!!!

Back on long vaca. Wholes. Get ready to civil war! Sad but true!

What's vactation? I am guessing you were trying to spell "Lactation" because sucking the hind tit seems to be your forte

Maybe we as a team in the OV 35 can start a go fund me to get you a dick enhancer, hooker and some longer legs, the kind with the springs so you can run and jump better.

Enjoy your night Pop Tart and be careful if you leave the house for munchies, sounds like you are in rough shape.

Last edited by mtpockets; 07-11-2020 at 02:47 AM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Listen up dummies, this virus has been around for long time, usually the NWO keeps it quiet, but guess what, they wanna stir up chit now, and most of it is political and communist.

Btw, another BIG training day tomorrow, same crew, no masks, no phucking illness. Phuck u phuck the world, phuck Arnie.

To BLM, your cock is bigger than mine, you bang mo chicks than me, you run, jump, do every thang faster than me, what the phuck you complaining bout, gimme some of dat, now shut the phuck up!!!!!

Care to explain this line in detail?

"To BLM, your cock is bigger than mine, you bang mo chicks than me, you run, jump, do every thang faster than me, what the phuck you complaining bout, gimme some of dat, now shut the phuck up!!!!!"
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Care to explain this line in detail?

"To BLM, your cock is bigger than mine, you bang mo chicks than me, you run, jump, do every thang faster than me, what the phuck you complaining bout, gimme some of dat, now shut the phuck up!!!!!"
    It's confusing huh ben?

Some would consider it racist for sure..

Here's how I borke it down and my take on it...

Originally Posted by LWW

you bang mo chicks than me, gimme some of dat
    Jealousy and want's a threesome

Originally Posted by LWW

you run, jump, do every thang faster than me, gimme some of dat
    jealousy and little man syndrome

Originally Posted by LWW

your cock is bigger than mine, gimme some of dat
    Not even going to go there, but hey, it's ok, it's 2020, just not my cup of tea.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's confusing huh ben?

Some would consider it racist for sure..

Well, the first phrase coupled with the last phrase could be construed as racist, but everything in between except the athletic ability, is just penis envy.

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Derek Thompson and Whet Moser are about as left as you can get. 2 minutes on their twitter accounts let me know the authors are heavily biased, on politics and Covid-19.

To much politics in science and then they wonder why they're not trusted.
    Maybe you can spend 5 minutes on COVID data analysis instead?

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It's in code.. what you have to do is record it on an old reel to reel tape and play it backwards at half speed. I think he's saying something starting

oort tub das raw liiftc eader teg swole Icav gon no kab
    PU cuff uuhth tuh wown tab fo eemig, toub

You see, it makes much more sense like that! it's about raw lifts on YouTube, Going to slow it down some more and keep listening, there's a message in there somewhere

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I did. I pointed out the flaw in your chart comparison. You cant compare the entire country infection rate over time with a singular state death toll.

Which is why I posted the two charts from NC like I did.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

I did. I pointed out the flaw in your chart comparison. You cant compare the entire country infection rate over time with a singular state death toll.

Which is why I posted the two charts from NC like I did.
    And I linked the data from other states as well. I don't agree with you that it is a flow - charts that I provided compare daily death average in US vs Arizona/Texas/Florida, taking into account that the average period from the time symptoms start and death occurs is 2 weeks. Your charts are from March 3rd btw.

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And I linked the data from other states as well. I don't agree with you that it is a flow - charts that I provided compare daily death average in US vs Arizona/Texas/Florida, taking into account that the average period from the time symptoms start and death occurs is 2 weeks. Your charts are from March 3rd btw.
    I have no idea what you are looking at. The chart I posted is from the start of the virus to current day. It is showing the trend of infection growing by 10 times yet it completely flat death rate over that same time...and actually showing down trend
    RAW lifts

I have no idea what you are looking at. The chart I posted is from the start of the virus to current day. It is showing the trend of infection growing by 10 times yet it completely flat death rate over that same time...and actually showing down trend
    and the possible explanations for declining death rates are - (a) we know so much more about virus now and have a better idea of how to treat it and (b) we went on lockdown and attempted to flatten the curve, thus taking a load of ICUs (some of those efforts are being erased though with early openings).

Kazakhstan is a very large, but sparsely populated nation bordering Russia to the south and China to the west. Chinese are warning that what Kazakhstan is seeing now is not corona. I have several people from Kazakhstan, my sister was born there. People dying left and right, no supplies, we are actually have several groups collecting $ for it. It is possible that COVID mutated, death rate is much higher.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...AKOxDys4dps_Uo

and the possible explanations for declining death rates are - (a) we know so much more about virus now and have a better idea of how to treat it and (b) we went on lockdown and attempted to flatten the curve, thus taking a load of ICUs (some of those efforts are being erased though with early openings).

No offence. In order to really understand, you have to do more than just digest what people with agendas (on both sides) are feeding.

Your anylisis of the chart I posted is off . Our restrictions cane in much later and show no correlation to either death rate or change of new infections.

My point of all of this does not fit what I see every night as the lead story on our news. I don't know the answer. That is why I am posting this.
    RAW lifts

No offence. In order to really understand, you have to do more than just digest what people with agendas (on both sides) are feeding.

Your anylisis of the chart I posted is off . Our restrictions cane in much later and show no correlation to either death rate or change of new infections.

My point of all of this does not fit what I see every night as the lead story on our news. I don't know the answer. That is why I am posting this.
    None taken. I don’t look at any agendas though. I look at the trends and data. I am not an infections disease specialist/doctor/pathologist though and no amount of research is going to bring me up to that level of expertise. So I listen to experts in the field.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wear a mask in the store or in an enclosed inside area. Most people do now. There are some who don’t but it’s their business and not mine.

It is very odd that the people who preach wearing masks like it’s some religion, also support protests where thousands gather together without masks. I don’t disagree with non-violent protests, but wearing masks doesn’t come up much from the pundits when the subject is protesting.

What is more odd and disappointing is that mom and pop businesses like bars and restaurants that mostly adhere to social distancing and masks are forced to close and not at least try and earn a living. There are some who have not followed the rules but those don’t reflect the majority trying.

No one blames the protests for spikes when they obviously do
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I wear a mask in the store or in an enclosed inside area. Most people do now. There are some who don’t but it’s their business and not mine.

It is very odd that the people who preach wearing masks like it’s some religion, also support protests where thousands gather together without masks. I don’t disagree with non-violent protests, but wearing masks doesn’t come up much from the pundits when the subject is protesting.

What is more odd and disappointing is that mom and pop businesses like bars and restaurants that mostly adhere to social distancing and masks are forced to close and not at least try and earn a living. There are some who have not followed the rules but those don’t reflect the majority trying.

Protests certainly contributed to the spread of virus, but so did any large gathering. This pandemic doesn’t care about businesses or politics. I just talked to my girlfriend from Israel, they are back lockdown (bars, gyms, etc). They have been open for 5 weeks.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lol well that was really something wasn't it. First, we are told to stay home, social distance, no gatherings etc etc. I was literally stuck here inside the whole month of April because my panic cell hubby was watching the news and scared for us to go anywhere. If your loved one got the virus, you were not even allowed to be there.
    Then all of a sudden, the protests, thousands of people everywhere no care in the world about the virus, nobody's even talking about it. Thousands of people attending the guy's funeral that didn't even know him personally, whereas regular Americans were probably prohibited to have any memorial services due to social distancing rules.
    Now the covid is back in the news and numbers are going up. What a surprise.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Protests certainly contributed to the spread of virus, but so did any large gathering. This pandemic doesn’t care about businesses or politics. I just talked to my girlfriend from Israel, they are back lockdown (bars, gyms, etc). They have been open for 5 weeks.
    Yes, Ms. Deva. I meant to also include other large gatherings like churches and parties, etc. As you said, it is worldwide. Thanks
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Lol well that was really something wasn't it. First, we are told to stay home, social distance, no gatherings etc etc. I was literally stuck here inside the whole month of April because my panic cell hubby was watching the news and scared for us to go anywhere. If your loved one got the virus, you were not even allowed to be there.
    Then all of a sudden, the protests, thousands of people everywhere no care in the world about the virus, nobody's even talking about it. Thousands of people attending the guy's funeral that didn't even know him personally, whereas regular Americans were probably prohibited to have any memorial services due to social distancing rules.
    Now the covid is back in the news and numbers are going up. What a surprise.
    Exactly what I’m saying, Cassie-Sassie. Lol @ your hubby.

I think the protests and riots would have been a bit smaller if everyone hadn't been cooped up or had other places to go, I think for some it was just a change of pace and excuse to get out. Once they got their big screen tv and other essentials from looting some probably didn't go out again.

I think the protests and riots would have been a bit smaller if everyone hadn't been cooped up or had other places to go, I think for some it was just a change of pace and excuse to get out. Once they got their big screen tv and other essentials from looting some probably didn't go out again.

You need to work on your bandit outfit, buddy.

You need to work on your bandit outfit, buddy.

To BLM, your cock is bigger than mine

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

"wearing masks doesn’t come up much from the pundits"
    Don't look to these guys^^^, no matter the network or the bias, for direction on any public health issue.
    They have a guy in their ear( station manager) telling them what to do or say for ratings.

In addition to protesters.........here is a short list of additional activities that added to the predicament that we are seeing. Whether they are mentioned are not, they are factors when you comb the news from around the country.

Again here is the short list:

going to work,
    bars,
    clubs,
    beach,
    gym,
    malls,
    shopping,
    family gatherings,
    parties,
    church,
    sports
    traveling
    political rallys
    concerts
    restaurants
    weddings
    funerals
    haircuts
    religious summer camp
    and any congregation of groups of people or crowds.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Big Ben, I agree with your post. Your additional list is good and true they contribute.

But, I mentioned protests because they are different in that they are uncontrollable and there are many more thousands of people not practicing any sort of masks or social distancing. In fat they are all over each other.

I mentioned pundits because they are missing the elephant in the room and it is silly.

Big Ben, I agree with your post. Your additional list is good and true they contribute.

But, I mentioned protests because they are different in that they are uncontrollable and there are many more thousands of people not practicing any sort of masks or social distancing. In fat they are all over each other.

I mentioned pundits because they are missing the elephant in the room and it is silly.
    Ok, well i don't watch much TV, intentionally, so i am not as aware as you are on this particular subject(pundits).

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    "wearing masks doesn’t come up much from the pundits"
    Don't look to these guys^^^, no matter the network or the bias, for direction on any public health issue.
    They have a guy in their ear( station manager) telling them what to do or say for ratings.

In addition to protesters.........here is a short list of additional activities that added to the predicament that we are seeing. Whether they are mentioned are not, they are factors when you comb the news from around the country.

Again here is the short list:

going to work,
    bars,
    clubs,
    beach,
    gym,
    malls,
    shopping,
    family gatherings,
    parties,
    church,
    sports
    traveling
    political rallys
    concerts
    restaurants
    weddings
    funerals
    haircuts
    religious summer camp
    and any congregation of groups of people or crowds.
    Yep. We can’t control many things, but we can certainly put on a mask while in public and maintain social distancing. I really don’t understand what is the big deal. I have many Asian co-workers and even before corona, if someone is getting sick they will come in a mask. It’s a cultural thing - thinking about others, as it’s kind of gross spreading germs and coughing on people. Watching adults here in US having literally meltdowns because mask “violates their freedom” is just surreal to me.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After 2 minutes of looking at their account, that leaves me with 23 hours and 58 minutes (just today) to look at other data. Did you not understand my point, or are you being obtuse?

If people want to be taken seriously, by every one, they need to check their political ego at the door. That's if you actually gave a sh*t about what you're doing. Otherwise, keep posting politically biased garbage and keep wondering why no one takes your sources seriously (neither of which have STEM degrees).

Yep. We can’t control many things, but we can certainly put on a mask while in public and maintain social distancing. I really don’t understand what is the big deal. I have many Asian co-workers and even before corona, if someone is getting sick they will come in a mask. It’s a cultural thing - thinking about others, as it’s kind of gross spreading germs and coughing on people. Watching adults here in US having literally meltdowns because mask “violates their freedom” is just surreal to me.
    Most anti maskers are not having meltdowns, just like most pro maskers are not. I can express my dismay at having forced face covering without it being a meltdown, and I wear my mask. Wanting to protect your rights is absolutely a cultural thing, just like wearing a mask is in other cultures.
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 07-11-2020 at 01:28 PM.