Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Then why did you ask the dumb ass question, why it belonged in here? Just trying to help you out. A little tip for you in case you too are on the path of greatness with your little buddy. if you aren't going to like the answer, don't ask the question.

Sounds like you are on the defensive cause you posted an irrelevant video, pretty funny for the guy who takes the Internet so seriously.

It also sounds like you have had an insecure experience with a dwarf.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Sounds like you are on the defensive cause you posted an irrelevant video, pretty funny for the guy who takes the Internet so seriously.

ha ha, you would like to think that I take it serious and that I am on the defensive, not even close, you sure do reach for straws when you are drowning, Pretty sure not many take a thread serious that you post in, every time you open you're mouth you step on your little dick.

Answer this question below.

Nothing wrong there, I’m on the path to greatness, unlike someone who’s daily achievement is endlessly copying pasting silly pictures on a forum.
    It’s nothing to be proud of at age 61, especially if they are copy/paste.

Can you explain to me how to get pictures on here, besides copying and pasting to a host site and then putting the link/code in here? Perhaps you have a stumbled upon a method using your etch a sketch to accomplish this along your path of greatness that I am unaware of.

Now don't be confusing defensiveness with me asking a question trying to setting the record straight.

It also sounds like you have had an insecure experience with a dwarf.
    Nope, you are my one and only dwarf experience, and trust me it wasn't insecure. More like talking to a 4 year old but I won't hold that against you. At times you can be quite funny, I may be laughing at you instead of with you, but funny nonetheless.

I copy and pasted a silly pic in just for you

Spoiler!
    Last edited by mtpockets; 06-12-2020 at 04:46 AM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who I'm going to listen to about masks:

1. My Governor acting on advice from our state health commissioner.
    2. The emails I get from my employer with links to the current guidelines.
    3. Google local news.
    4. TV News.
    5. Local DOH Press release on new cases.
    6. Social Media.
    7. Guy that just got thrown out of the Dollar Store.
    8. The clouds.
    9. Tea Leaves.
    10. This guy:

11. trump
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Who I'm going to listen to about masks:

1. My Governor acting on advice from our state health commissioner.
    2. The emails I get from my employer with links to the current guidelines.
    3. Google local news.
    4. TV News.
    5. Local DOH Press release on new cases.
    6. Social Media.
    7. Guy that just got thrown out of the Dollar Store.
    8. The clouds.
    9. Tea Leaves.
    10. This guy:

11. trump

I listen to one person, Me, The last person I would trust is a dumb fuk politician. I have had enough NBCW training to keep myself safe and decontaminated. Initially some health professionals were saying don't wear one, then they changed their minds. I have been wearing one since the onset. A little common sense can go a long ways.

Was this our little buddy?

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

omg that was funny, i wonder what possessed him?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is pretty damn sad that this is the social norm that guys like you and El want to see, an old guy getting pushed around in the grocery store by a bouncer like it’s a night club.

As for that being “our little guy”, let me tell you, I would avoid any such confrontations like that, it ain’t worth it, but if someone wants to get in my face if let’s say my face covering is not on, especially if they put any hands on me, your not gonna see me loose my balance, and I’m much more muscular than that guy, from all these years not wearing straps my firearms are harder than getting hit with an aluminum bat.

Again, I would avoid going to jail over it as much as possible and if I had witnessed this I would have told that bouncer off, I would have told him, he’d be great in the 1930s with Hitler.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Nope, you are my one and only dwarf experience, and trust me it wasn't insecure. More like talking to a 4 year old but I won't hold that against you. At times you can be quite funny, I may be laughing at you instead of with you, but funny nonetheless.
    My first dwarf experience came in my 8th grade English class. He was a real dwarf, not just a small-minded short guy. He was the teacher. He had the Achondroplasia form of dwarfism, the most common type. He most certainly did not seem to suffer from it. He didn't suffer fools in his class either.

There was a tall kid there, a bully and a troublemaker. He was a head taller than the teacher. He thought he could intimidate the teacher. This was back in the good old days when school buildings had windows that could open, and rules against physical contact with students were not widely issued.

Anyway, it was the kid who made first contact. He gave the teacher, Mr. Baumgardner, a slap, and then made a fist. Mr. Baumgardner picked him up bodily, and effortlessly it seemed, carried him over to the open window, and threw him out of it.

I found myself wishing we were on the second floor.

He never had a discipline problem in that class again.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    My first dwarf experience came in my 8th grade English class. He was a real dwarf, not just a small-minded short guy. He was the teacher. He had the Achondroplasia form of dwarfism, the most common type. He most certainly did not seem to suffer from it. He didn't suffer fools in his class either.

There was a tall kid there, a bully and a troublemaker. He was a head taller than the teacher. He thought he could intimidate the teacher. This was back in the good old days when school buildings had windows that could open, and rules against physical contact with students were not widely issued.

Anyway, it was the kid who made first contact. He gave the teacher, Mr. Baumgardner, a slap, and then made a fist. Mr. Baumgardner picked him up bodily, and effortlessly it seemed, carried him over to the open window, and threw him out of it.

I found myself wishing we were on the second floor.

He never had a discipline problem in that class again.
    8th Grade? Kids are a fair size at that level, good on Mr Baumgardner, would have loved to have seen that lol.. Up to grade 6 we had nuns with the strap and they weren't afraid to use it, they were mean bitches and I got that strap quite a few times. I don't think it was a deterrent for a few of us, even though it hurt like a son of a bitch. Our windows opened too, maybe they should have tossed a few of us out the window to keep the others in line. In high school which started in grade 7 there wasn't a strap just suspensions, that was like going to heaven.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Two points:

The strap is nothing compared to the cane.

When you can't breathe, nothing else matters.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post

The strap is nothing compared to the cane.
    One Point:

A cane is nothing like a red hot poker or a pylon up the ass

I have no idea where you are going with this post, think you may have found the little fella's mickey

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One Point:

I have no idea where you are going with this post, think you may have found the little fella's mickey
    I was referring to two separate comments on this thread. You'd only understand the strap/cane reference if you'd attended schools in both North America and Great Briton in the 50s & 60s and were the recipient of the different corporal punishments.
    Last edited by supramax; 06-23-2020 at 05:52 AM.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I was referring to two separate comments on this thread. You'd only understand the strap/cane reference if you'd attended schools in both North America and Great Briton in the 50s & 60s.
    Ok cool, Glad you aren't drunk, we don't need anymore of that

Ok cool, Glad you aren't drunk, we don't need anymore of that
    I stopped drinking alcohol a long time ago.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ..... Up to grade 6 we had nuns with the strap and they weren't afraid to use it, they were mean bitches and I got that strap quite a few times. I don't think it was a deterrent for a few of us, even though it hurt like a son of a bitch... ...
    You didn't go to "Saint Helen of the Blessed Shroud Orphanage" in Chicago did you?

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    You didn't go to "Saint Helen of the Blessed Shroud Orphanage" in Chicago did you?

Nope went to a Roman Catholic School, nuns were mean bitches, my brother knocked one out cold when he was in grade five she grabbed him by the ear he come around with a haymaker. She had it in for him and a few other kids was always on their case. They shipped her ass out of the community shortly after that. Rumor had it she was sent to the nut house. The strap went away not long after that.

Here's a pic of the exact same strap they used, it was about 3/8 in thick I suppose. It didn't bend easily

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post

I hate Illinois Nazis.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

One Point:

I have no idea where you are going with this post

Empty Pockets gets another period.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nope went to a Roman Catholic School, nuns were mean bitches, my brother knocked one out cold when he was in grade five she grabbed him by the ear he come around with a haymaker. She had it in for him and a few other kids was always on their case. They shipped her ass out of the community shortly after that. Rumor had it she was sent to the nut house. The strap went away not long after that.

Here's a pic of the exact same strap they used, it was about 3/8 in thick I suppose. It didn't bend easily

Luxury! What we wouldn't have given for a 3/8" strap!

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Empty Pockets gets another period.
    LOL @ period, You really need some new material, we were discussing school, are feeling left out? In an effort to include you, I found a picture of you attending that attending university you brag about, must have been taken during English class.

Spoiler!

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Must admit, the LWW/mtpockets feud is slightly entertaining.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Must admit, the LWW/mtpockets feud is slightly entertaining.
    It's all in fun, at least from my end....

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's all in fun, at least from my end....
    Yeah, why even come to the ov35 misc if you aren't having fun. That is why everybody likes cowboybiker. Dude only comes here to joke around.

When LWW referred to you as the "fur trapper", I almost lost it. lol
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Yeah, why even come to the ov35 misc if you aren't having fun. That is why everybody likes cowboybiker. Dude only comes here to joke around.
    Agreed, CBB has provided me with many chuckles over the years

When LWW referred to you as the "fur trapper", I almost lost it. lol
    ha ha , nanook was another one he called me that had me cracking.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Funny how damn near anyone who spends 3 minutes a day on the ole interwebz has seen reports about but you claim not to have seen any?
    I don't even need to get on the interwebz, I have already almost passed out 3 times wearing the stupid mask. You are re-breathing your own CO2, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you are getting less oxygen into your lungs. Also it's been 90 degrees this week, try standing in the sun trying to get into one of those stores that only let a few people in at a time, in the sun, with a mask on and let me know.

The good thing is that as soon as you get out of the SF Bay Area the rules relax by a lot. You basically wear a mask only if you want, nobody bothers you if you do, nobody bothers you if you don't. Now almost every weekend I jump in the car and go do my weekly full immersion in the world of the mentally sane. It's done wonders for my morale. I almost broke down in tears when I saw their gyms were open too. So jealous!!
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My neighbor died of COVID. Just found out. He was 39. It feels different when it's someone you know

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    My neighbor died of COVID. Just found out. He was 39. It feels different when it's someone you know
    What other health issues did he have?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    Sorry for the loss.

I am hearing reports of the younger crowd getting hit with it, no telling the impact it will have on their respiratory system long term. It's a nasty one.