Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

PJ Brooks to Whites: you need to shut up more and you certainly need to listen more!

During an appearance on WWE Backstage, CM Punk gave his thoughts on the Black Lives Matter movement:

“I’m here to tell the white people that you need to listen to your black brothers and sisters and see where they are coming from. It’s hard to try to walk in somebody’s shoes or understand where they come from. This country, it’s almost two Americas. When I get pulled over I’m worried I’m gonna get a ticket. I don’t wanna live in a world where Mark [Henry] when your son gets pulled over he’s afraid that he’s gonna get murdered. I’m just here to tell white people that you need to shut up more and you certainly need to listen more. There is a problem and the paradox is the only way to deal with intolerance is with intolerance. If you are a white person you’re probably privileged.”

“Use that privilege and support your black brothers and sisters especially now because we need it in a time when hatred is stoked at the highest level and I don’t like things I see. I do what I can to stop it. I think I’m hopefully using my voice for good. Fascism and racism cannot win. If you’re struggling for a way to help then the easiest way to help is to combat that intolerance with intolerance.”

“There’s no room for it and how I relate that to myself even though none of this is truly about me — the first tattoo I ever saw in my life was a number on my grandfather’s arm. He rode horseback toward Nazi Panzer tanks and now we live in a world where the president says that Nazis are ‘very fine people’ and you can’t walk that back and you can’t tell me he meant something different. If you’re white use your voice protect your black brothers and sisters.”
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t respect the way he left wwe
    But for an irl pussy he really always had a real set of balls saying whatever he wants and not giving a **** about offending anyone.

This case is no different.
    He’s not a real tough guy but he really has no cowardice in him. Why his mic skills and ability to stay his character doing it all his way.

When punk first came to wwe in revived ecw he was given advice from Michael Hayes, arn Anderson and Tony atlas.
    He turned it down and said he was going to work his way because his way worked better than what they suggested.
    Arn felt disrespected
    Atlas took offense and argued with him
    Hayes I forgot if he took his advice or not though.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Made it on Ham and Milk crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Heavy Machinery crew
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

AngusMcFifeXIII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngusMcFifeXIII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngusMcFifeXIII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngusMcFifeXIII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngusMcFifeXIII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngusMcFifeXIII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngusMcFifeXIII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngusMcFifeXIII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngusMcFifeXIII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngusMcFifeXIII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngusMcFifeXIII has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So what the hell is he doing besides virtue signaling? Is he out protesting or donating money? No he's just like 95% of all the other white people, doing it to virtue signal. I get the message but it loses it's meaning when he's sitting in his gated mansion watching it on TV.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I kinda agree with his message, but he is the last person in the world to tell people to shut up and listen more.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So those showing up to peacefully protest a statue of Lee being torn down (not saying it shouldn't be removed) are Nazis automatically, but we're racist if we don't consider the thugs and looters a separate group from those protesting the death of Floyd.

Double standards like that are why it's hard to side with leftists these days.

Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Theres 400 million people in america and last week one black man died and his murderer has been charged already. So Mark Henry's son has a 1 in 400 million chance of being murdered by a cop and if it happens, justice will be swift. What is he worried about?

dhaze1409 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhaze1409 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhaze1409 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhaze1409 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhaze1409 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhaze1409 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhaze1409 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhaze1409 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhaze1409 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhaze1409 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhaze1409 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AngusMcFifeXIII View Post
    So what the hell is he doing besides virtue signaling? Is he out protesting or donating money? No he's just like 95% of all the other white people, doing it to virtue signal. I get the message but it loses it's meaning when he's sitting in his gated mansion watching it on TV.
    ^^^ This. Tired of all this virtue signalling.

BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol love when yuppy north side Chicago people like Punk open up like this, yet Chicago continues to be heavily segregated after 90 years of democratic mayors.

Maybe he can help set the tone and move down to the south side to be a difference maker?

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's an excerpt from Punk's old LJ. I remembered it just now because he's pulling the victim card.

So yeah, I let Allison drive my car, and she doesn't crash it, so we celebrate by me getting pulled over for (are you ready for this?).....
    :drum roll:
    Driving too close to the vehicle in front of me.
    At least that's what the very clean cut looking officer who more than likely winds down his hard days "work" by downing a case of beer and beating his wife silly because he's embarassed he can't help his 8 year old with his math homework told me. I was told that I was following one and a half car lengths behind the guy that cut me off, when I was supposed to be following him TWO car lengths.
    Officer Douche Mcallister asks me the usual questions, and the entire conversation went exactly like this:

Pig McBlueboy: Do you have anything in the car in the way of drugs or weapons?
    Punk: Nope.
    PM: Okay, i'm going to go run your license, just sit tight...
    Punk: No worries.
    ::Idiot cop walks back to his car::
    ...in the meantime, another squad pulls up...
    Punk: Figures they'd need two cars for something as stupid as this. I can't believe he's writing me a ticket for something this stupid.
    Allison Danger (looking in the side mirror of my car): Um, Punker, I want you to keep calm.
    Punk: Huh? I am calm, I just think it's stupid that (Punk sees that the second squad is a K-9 unit) WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?
    Allison: Punk, just keep cool!
    Punk: **** that, I don't....OH...OH! You've got to be kidding me!
    ::Officer #2 approachs my car with his DRUG DOG::
    Punk rolls down passanger side window and yells at cop
    Punk: ARE YOU RIBBING ME? GET THAT ****ING DOG AWAY FROM MY CAR!
    :fficer does'nt respond::
    Punk: Serisouly, are you ****ing kidding me? Hey!
    :fficer starts to knock on Punks car with his hands::
    Punk: Okay, Okay! Honestly, you ****ing DICK, get the **** away from my car, or i'll eat your dog.
    ::Officer #1 approachs Punks car once the dog and officer #2 are dog circling the car::
    Officer Dickhead: Can I ask you to step out of the car?
    Punk: Absolutely not.
    Officer *******: Well, I need to explain this to you...
    Punk: Do it with me in the car
    Officer Bitchass: Well, can you step out of the car...
    Punk: Ya know what, fine...
    Now this is where it gets fairly hilarious people. I literally step out of the car, and once i'm fully stood up, i'm at least a foot taller than this cop. The look on his face was priceless. He takes a step back, and I **** you not, gulps. I'd imagine i'm horribly frighting looking by this point, because i'm legit furious that this little bull**** profile stop of my car results in a drug dog harassment. He backs up, never taking his eyes off me, and I nearly back him into traffic...
    Officer Just****inhispants: Um...this is your warning.
    Punk: Great ::turns to walk away::
    Officer Banana Brains: You need to take this, but before I give it to you, what do you want to tell me about what's in your car?
    Punk (now turning green): What?
    Officer pleasedontkillme: Is there anything in the car you want to tell me about, I'll give you the chance to tell me the truth, why were you in Nashville?
    Punk::raising his fists right in the cops face:: What do my knuckles say?!
    Cop: Why were you ::gets cut off by a very angry Punk::
    Punk: WHAT. DO. MY. KNUCKLES. SAY?
    a very sad looking police man: Drug free.
    Punk: Exactly, so i'm a little offended about the dog right now.
    Copper: Um...okay, well, here's your warning, have a nice day
    Punk: Go **** yourself.

Reading this back now, it doen't even do it justice. Allison was sure that I was going to jail due to the way I was freaking out
    Every day of my life is like this. Never slowing down, always topping the day before. Life is hard, and I hate politics.
    Jimmy Rave is going bald.
    Bill Behrens is a sonofabitch.
    And I, soon to be the leader of the world, am better than you.
    Go play in traffic.
    Also, R.I.P Sterling James Keenans girlfriends Iguana.
    XxX

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    can i see the receipts of the donations he sent to blm and other african american advocacy groups?

white people shouldn't be allowed to virtue signal without providing those.
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    Here's an excerpt from Punk's old LJ. I remembered it just now because he's pulling the victim card.
    I want to **** Alison danger up the ass really hard.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Made it on Ham and Milk crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Heavy Machinery crew
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And that's the bottom line, cause Jimbob said so.

BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd normally say he needs his nose broke but I can't blame his pandering if it means keeping AJ Lee's sweet ass around.
    MAGA

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fukk that PC kun'.
    Lickle Warrior / Hulkamaniac

Tranny Crew.

chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500) chiefillini is not very helpful. (-500)
    cm who?

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm far from his biggest fan but what he said here is pretty hard to argue with honestly.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    This story is for sure bull****.

He’s a foot taller than the cop and the cop cowered in fear of him so badly he almost walked back into traffic...right.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im throw the b.s. penalty flag on Phil s story.
    *INBA/PNBA - PNBA (Professional) Wheelchair Natural Bodybuilder*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran*
    *St. L Cardinals, St. L Blues, KC Chiefs*
    *Hogan is G.O.A.T. Sting Fanatic - Miss Bliss Crew*

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you don't act like a retard when a cop pulls you over, a traffic stop is largely uneventful.

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    i'm far from his biggest fan but what he said here is pretty hard to argue with honestly.
    Oh what a surprise, YOU agree with him.

Keep on cucking in the free world.

Tranny Crew.

SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    Oh what a surprise, YOU agree with him.

Keep on cucking in the free world.
    literally "facism and racism is bad, you guys" you think is cucking?

lol ufck

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    Well he said that the President said "Nazi's are very fine people". That's a lie. The rest of his blathering suggests that it is white people that need to solve racism, that we live in a system designed to keep black people down, when for most of us, we look around at all the structural advantages given only to black people and think, wtf is he talking about? Everything that he said is preaching to those that share his opinions while pushing others who feel differently (not racist, just do not agree with him) away.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    all this bullchit is false narrative

white cops aren't out to murder black people

in 2019; 19 unarmed white men are killed by cops, 9 unarmed black men are killed by cops

Originally Posted by andyray View Post
    all this bullchit is false narrative

white cops aren't out to murder black people

in 2019; 19 unarmed white men are killed by cops, 9 unarmed black men are killed by cops
    This.

Tranny Crew.

Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Well he said that the President said "Nazi's are very fine people". That's a lie.
    yeah upon investigation he appears to have been referring to "white supremacists" in attendance at that rally in general and not the nazi's specifically so...

BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course CM Punk would be a virtue signalling SJW

This ****ing guy lol
    The character "Big Deeps" is an online persona. Any comments made by the internet persona "Big Deeps" should be taken with a grain of salt and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Big Deeps." Please respect kayfabe and respect the heel persona.