Khsteppe10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

22 year old weight loss

I am 22 years old and I just graduated college this past month and looking to lose weight. I am 5’11 233lbs and I haven’t worked out since I was in high school. I will be working a job that requires me to be physically fit and hope to have this job by September but it could take longer that that for a start date. I would like to lose weight while also building muscle, the problem I have is I don’t know where I need to start. I have a terrible diet and I’m not very active, So I need advice on how to start my journey. Also I am looking for any supplements that would help with my weight loss and building muscle, I was interested in animalpak but would take any kind of multivitamin that would fit my situation better.

HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000)
    The best way to start is to read the stickies at the top of every forum. They will give you all the basic information.
    Read the stickies, know the stickies, understand the stickies, and live by the stickies.

AlbertinaG is a complete loser! (-2000) AlbertinaG is a complete loser! (-2000) AlbertinaG is a complete loser! (-2000) AlbertinaG is a complete loser! (-2000) AlbertinaG is a complete loser! (-2000) AlbertinaG is a complete loser! (-2000) AlbertinaG is a complete loser! (-2000) AlbertinaG is a complete loser! (-2000) AlbertinaG is a complete loser! (-2000) AlbertinaG is a complete loser! (-2000) AlbertinaG is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Any supplement will not help you in losing weight or getting fit unless you start eating healthy and doing exercise. Here are the some basic exercise you can start with.

20 bodyweight squats.
    10 push-ups.
    20 walking lunges.
    10 dumbbell rows
    15-second plank.
    30 jumping Jacks.

You can repeat it for 3 rounds or more if you want.
    Regards,
    Albertina

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlbertinaG View Post
    Any supplement will not help you in losing weight or getting fit unless you start eating healthy and doing exercise. Here are the some basic exercise you can start with.

20 bodyweight squats.
    10 push-ups.
    20 walking lunges.
    10 dumbbell rows
    15-second plank.
    30 jumping Jacks.

this won’t work. A proven weightlifting program will allow for fat loss provided you take in fewer calories than you burn. You won’t really build any muscle however you will maintain what you have provided you get enough protein. Once the fat is off and you add in calories you’ll at that point start adding muscle
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlbertinaG View Post

20 bodyweight squats.
    10 push-ups.
    20 walking lunges.
    10 dumbbell rows
    15-second plank.
    30 jumping Jacks.

/facepalm

OP here is a better "exercise plan"...

Week one

Monday:

Set of five barbell squats (Repeat five times) (starting weight 45#)
    Set of five bench press (Repeat five times) (Starting weight 45#)
    Set of five barbell row (Repeat five times) (Starting weight 65#)

Wednesday

Set of five Barbell Squats (Repeat five times)
    Set of five overhead press (Repeat five times)
    Set of five Deadlifts (repeat once) (Starting weight 95#)

Friday

Set of five barbell squats (Repeat five times)
    Set of five bench press (Repeat five times)
    Set of five barbell row (Repeat five times)

Week Two

Monday

Set of five Deadlifts (repeat once)

Wednesday

Set of five barbell squats (Repeat five times)
    Set of five bench press (Repeat five times)
    Set of five barbell row (Repeat five times)

Friday

Set of five Deadlifts (repeat once)

Once you can complete all of the sets/reps of a specific exercise, increase the weight of that exercise by five pounds (10 pounds for deadlifts)and repeat.

There... I just gave you the simplest version of the "Stronglifts 5x5" beginner weight training program.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

yourfitness21 is not very well liked. (-100) yourfitness21 is not very well liked. (-100) yourfitness21 is not very well liked. (-100) yourfitness21 is not very well liked. (-100) yourfitness21 is not very well liked. (-100) yourfitness21 is not very well liked. (-100) yourfitness21 is not very well liked. (-100) yourfitness21 is not very well liked. (-100) yourfitness21 is not very well liked. (-100) yourfitness21 is not very well liked. (-100) yourfitness21 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up Best Apple Cider Vinegar Pills

Losing weight is highly possible with Apple Cider Vinegar! If you are looking for one, then here are the 7 best apple cider vinegar pills for weight loss.
    Attached Images