CarPolishing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Is Protein Supplements Necessary To Gain Muscles?

I work out four times a week and then run 2-3 km per week so that I can balance stamina and muscle building. One thing which I want to discuss here, I have proper knowledge about muscle building and how it works but now many ideas about supplements or protein shake, etc.

I am from a typical middle-class family whose main purpose is to take a job and live happily with their family, Muscle Building and modeling is not what we are actually related too but I tried every possibility to get permission from my family and start the gym.

I am not doing any job but still manage to eat non-veg and eggs on a daily basis but still failed to cover the calorie thing which makes me frustrated and I have to buy supplements that cost more than my savings.

So I want to know how to manage calories and how to replace supplements with homemade food.

Thanks.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    No

If you want to as close to optimal as it's worth trying to get - then you need around 1.6 grams of protein per kg of lean body mass each day. This can all come from your diet if you choose foods well.

Protein powder is a convenience for when you don't eat enough protein rich foods to meet your protein target.

Bottom line: you need to know your protein intake. You can do this by putting what you eat into an app like myfitnesspal or cronometer
    Last edited by SuffolkPunch; 06-03-2020 at 03:58 AM.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look at how many calories you need a day, calculators can't give individual results but give you a very good idea, these are normally plenty good enough

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm

There is more to this than just protein, but a guide is found below. Bear in mind this is from a supplement site, so they might encourage taking supplements, take a balanced and sensible view and use your common sense. Protein supplements are fantastic when you want to keep your protein high at the same time as reducing calories, but if you're not reducing calories those supplements may be unnecessary depending on diet

https://www.bodybuilding.com/content...o-protein.html

DON'T spend lots of money on supplements (especially if money is difficult). Milk, eggs, grains are a good source - make sure you have variety. Also don't neglect sensible quantity and variety of fresh vegetables - this is common sense, you already should know what a healthy diet is, don't try to complicate things and don't believe the hype from people trying to sell you things

Beware: if you have advertising in your signature line then it might removed by a site Mod as I think that breaks rules

Enjoy...
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.