bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500)

Why boomers reject redpill

It's not just admitting that you've been misled and used for 50+ years of your life, it's also admitting that much like any other success in your life, your success with women was largely determined by circumstance, i.e. her choice limited by location, social acceptance, etc. rather than your looks and ability.

In some rare cases though, when they have enough self-reflection, they react with anger. Which, ironically, makes the Matrix analogy even better, since they didn't unplug people after certain age because they couldn't take it.

If you aren't observant enough to have at least some suspicion that things aren't like what society is telling you, you're probably better off staying bluepilled, because you won't be mentally equipped to deal with the truth adequately.
    Last edited by bropheus; 06-03-2020 at 11:14 AM.

Transracial gigaTyrone elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most boomers banged like 3 chicks max then got married. Either stayed married or got divorce raped and then married the first divorced single mom that would fuk them and combined their families.

They had no game at all no understanding of any of the chit that is going on today and it was pretty easy because sloots needed provider and their options were limited to who their sloot friends could find them or who they could find at a bar.

They think because they banged like 2 chicks before their wife, including that drunken lay in their van behind the tavern in 1978 that they know everything about how sloot acquisition is in 2020, a whole 8 years after something changed.

cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    a whole 8 years after something changed.
    Everything changed. "red pill" goes beyond the material machinery. We are probably living in Kali Yuga now.

Matrix as an analogy for female nature specifically is a bit pathetic to say at least, the film was originally derived from ideas of Gnosticism. The whole existence is flawed. Remember what Rust Cohle had to say about that.
    Last edited by cantsquat315; 06-03-2020 at 06:29 PM.

sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yae it's difficult talking to my parents about dating they have NFI what it's like these days. It's depressing as hell. They had it so easy. Man life was so simple, just get a job, buy a house get married and have a family.

I have an incel friend, he used to get laid of PoF and tinder, he isn't that bad looking, but very very average, he would aim low and bang fat chicks and single moms, now he can't get anything. He was showing me, literally messaging f at BBW's on POF and single moms and they are not keen. What the ****?

**** this ****ing stupid ass world man. **** instagra facebook tinder and all that ****ing bull****, we live in the worst ****ing times i wear.

inb4 be thankful you're not starving or in war etc. lol stfu.
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew *
    * clown world crew *
    * Can't get a better girl than my oneitis crew*
    * Feel depressed that I can't remember my oneitis crew *

bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    inb4 be thankful you're not starving or in war etc.
    That's always around the corner though. Seeing how governments handled corona, I've no trust in them whatsoever.

FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most boomers banged like 3 chicks max then got married. Either stayed married or got divorce raped and then married the first divorced single mom that would fuk them and combined their families.

They had no game at all no understanding of any of the chit that is going on today and it was pretty easy because sloots needed provider and their options were limited to who their sloot friends could find them or who they could find at a bar.

They think because they banged like 2 chicks before their wife, including that drunken lay in their van behind the tavern in 1978 that they know everything about how sloot acquisition is in 2020, a whole 8 years after something changed.
    Yea it’s pretty sad. I see so many older people where you can just tell that they settled for each other because back in 1970 in their little one-stop-light town there weren’t any other choices.

Even better is the pictures girls put up on Tinder, where they are standing next to their dad; some dumpy old baldcel. You just know that the daughter would never have sex with a man equivalent to what her father looked like when he was young. You can tell he was never good looking and that her mom basically said “good enough” after 10 years of playing pogo-cock.

That does amaze me though, how some of the worst looking men produce such hot chicks.

BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lmao repped. its basically true