Reply
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Registered User meep316's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Age: 31
    Posts: 4,807
    Rep Power: 7696
    meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    meep316 is offline

    MSM is pushing a false narrative on racial violence that's destroying the country

    Facts matter. Statistics matter.

    George Floyd was killed wrongfully and literally everyone wants justice for him. I haven't seen one single person arguing otherwise.

    However every single protest going on right now is based on the narrative that police are disproportionately killing/shooting black people, and it's not true by any statistical measure whatsoever.



    We also have uninformed influential public figures like Lebron James tweeting things like "We are literally hunted every time we leave our house.":



    That is obviously not true. And when it comes to overall violence, not just police violence, it's actually emphatically the other way around, if anything:




    You can blame it on socioeconomic reasons, the high rate of single fatherhood in the black community, poverty, whatever you want. That's an entirely different conversation where I do actually believe there are legitimate gripes of injustices. However the bottom line is the numbers are what they are, and black people commit overwhelmingly disproportionate amounts of violent crime, whether it's black on black or black on white. It's not even fukking close.

    The media cherrypicks incidents where black people are the victim and amplifies them to the sheep, clueless public, in an effort to portray the country as systematically racist. Whereas if you look at actual statistics, it's literally the exact opposite.



    You have phaggots like Ice Cube, asking how long they're going to go before striking back:



    You've been striking back and then some for 40 years. More police were killed by black men in the last 2 years than police have killed unarmed black men:




    All of this is not to discredit anyone's personal experiences with racial profiling or racism, which I condemn totally. It's to dispel the media's false narratives ONLY. Every person should be treated fairly as an individual. But the narrative of overarching disproportionate targeting is emphatically not true by any statistical measure whatsoever.



    The reason the media pushes these false narratives is to portray America as racist so that they can push propaganda for leftists/the Democratic Party. The reason they need to do this is because leftist/Democrat policies do not hold up to any scrutiny on their own, so they instead attempt to gain votes by portraying the other side as racist. They prey on the simpleton mindss of the general public, of all races but particularly white guilt ridden liberals, and it's worked because nobody cares to do their own research and they all want to gain virtue signaling cuck points on social media by posting hashtags and black squares. Colleges and p3do-protecting Hollywood are in the back pocket of the left, brainwashing college aged white people who have never set foot in a majority black neighborhood in their lives, and never will.

    The media wants to divide black people and white people and I'm not falling for it. There have been plenty of black people I've seen online who are not taking the bait. You also have Antifa now coming in and causing all kinds of destruction. I've seen plenty of videos of black peaceful protestors catching scrawny antifa phaggots and stopping them from causing destruction. This is NOT black people vs white people, it's the left and their brainwashed people, vs normal people of all races. Everyone should be treated as an individual, the absolute LAST thing the media wants is for white and black people living in harmony, lawful gun owners of all races standing together protecting their homes and livelihoods.

    THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE THIS:





    Regarding the issue of "WE'RE PROTESTING BECAUSE HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN ARRESTED YET!!!!":


    A lot of the "protestors" were "protesting" because Derek Chauvin hadn't been arrested within the first few days of him killing George Floyd. This is because authorities need to INVESTIGATE the crime. If they don't investigate and they rush charging him, they either risk overcharging him and him getting off completely, or they are forced to undercharge him to ensure any kind of conviction, which leads to him getting off easy, which again NOBODY wants.

    Everyone clamoring for them to arrest and charge Chauvin, well it's recently been revealed that Chauvin and Floyd actually worked together in the past and may have known each other. A full thorough investigation, could find that Chauvin and Floyd may have had some kind of beef, and that there was some kind of intent behind why he kneeled on his kneck for 10 minutes straight for no reason. Guess what? That'd bring a 3rd degree murder charge, to a FIRST degree murder charge, which would lead to Chauving going away for LIFE. But people would rather loot and burn down small (mostly black owned) businesses and sucker punch white people in 10 on 1 gang attacks, than wait for the investigation to play out, because we live in a society of small minded fukking retarded sheep who believe everything the media and phaggot celebrities on twitter tell them.

    This is not a black/white race thing. In July 2017, black Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor wrongfully shot and killed a completely innocent white woman named Justine Damond/Ruszczyk. It took them 8 months to complete the investigation. For those 8 months, Noor was on paid administrative leave, as per the rules of the police officers union (which is the right thing to do because if an officer is innocent they shouldn't have to go 8 months without income).

    Here is the wikipedia article:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooti...Justine_Damond

    And the article announcing the conclusion of the investigation and Noor's arrest/charging 8 months later:

    https://www.twincities.com/2018/03/2...mond-shooting/





    David Dorn was a 77 year old retired police captain, who happened to be black. He was shot in the head and killed by looters last night for having the gall to try to help protect a friend's pawn shop from being looted by the scum of the Earth. Nobody is chanting his name tonight, because it doesn't fit a narrative. His life mattered, yet nobody outside of a small sector of rational people on twitter seem to give a fraction of a chit or a fukk.





    Here's where you can donate to Dorn's family. $124,000 has already been raised but let's get that number up. SHARE THIS because the mainstream phaggot cuck media will NOT:

    https://fundly.com/captain-david-dorn-memorial-fund




    CLIFFS:

    -The mainstream media and Hollywood are pushing false narratives on racial violence in order to propagandize for the Democratic Party because they can't get votes on their weak cuck policies

    -Read the thread and educate yourselves you stupid phaggot.
    Last edited by meep316; 06-03-2020 at 02:26 AM.
    Bruins - Red Sox - Patriots

    *~*~*MAKE THE BRUINS GREAT AGAIN*~*~*

    No Glow, no go.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Banned JBsExpress's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 44
    Rep Power: 0
    JBsExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JBsExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JBsExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JBsExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JBsExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JBsExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JBsExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JBsExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JBsExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JBsExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JBsExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    JBsExpress is offline
    Well said op.

    Resident libs here will completely ignore this.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User Sal29's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2004
    Posts: 2,676
    Rep Power: 0
    Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29
    Sal29 is offline
    Conservatives and Conservative media are pushing a false narrative that MIND BOGGLING WHITE PRIVILEGE and BRUTAL BLOODTHIRSTY SYSTEMIC RACISM AGAINST MINORITIES DOESN'T EXIST IN THE US. THAT FALSE NARRATIVE by Conservatives is destroying the country.
    When a Feminist asks me what my view on Lesbian Relationships is,
    I always answer by saying "I usually view them in 4K Ultra High Definition".
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User meep316's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Age: 31
    Posts: 4,807
    Rep Power: 7696
    meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    meep316 is offline
    Originally Posted by Sal29 View Post
    Conservatives and Conservative media are pushing a false narrative that MIND BOGGLING WHITE PRIVILEGE and BRUTAL BLOODTHIRSTY SYSTEMIC RACISM AGAINST MINORITIES DOESN'T EXIST IN THE US. THAT FALSE NARRATIVE by Conservatives is destroying the country.
    Do you have any statistics, data, or facts to support your argument? I'm more than open to having my mind changed if you think you can do so.
    Bruins - Red Sox - Patriots

    *~*~*MAKE THE BRUINS GREAT AGAIN*~*~*

    No Glow, no go.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User ghostfacedup's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2005
    Posts: 4,863
    Rep Power: 20684
    ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ghostfacedup is offline
    Great post. But too long for soys to read
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Fuk off, Lahey! LargePeter's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Location: Kuntstralia, Australia
    Posts: 28,834
    Rep Power: 74837
    LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LargePeter is offline
    Originally Posted by Sal29 View Post
    Conservatives and Conservative media are pushing a false narrative that MIND BOGGLING WHITE PRIVILEGE and BRUTAL BLOODTHIRSTY SYSTEMIC RACISM AGAINST MINORITIES DOESN'T EXIST IN THE US. THAT FALSE NARRATIVE by Conservatives is destroying the country.
    Exactly what privilege does the white conservative male have in any part of the Western world? You have blacks/Muslims/women/transtesticles/gay alphabet people/millenial kunts all railing against straight white male conservatives and demonising everything they say and do - to the point now, where rioters and looters who cash welfare checks paid for by white conservative male taxes are destroying businesses owned by white conservative males because apparently they're the devil.

    Then. after a hard night of being a communist degenerate fukstick, these woke phaggots kneel at the feet of black people and apologise for being white, then a few jump on here to troll.
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

    NO MASK CREW

    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User Sal29's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2004
    Posts: 2,676
    Rep Power: 0
    Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29
    Sal29 is offline
    Originally Posted by meep316 View Post
    Do you have any statistics, data, or facts to support your argument? I'm more than open to having my mind changed if you think you can do so.
    This is just the tip of the iceberg.
    https://www.thenewprogressive.net/ul...ge-statistics/
    When a Feminist asks me what my view on Lesbian Relationships is,
    I always answer by saying "I usually view them in 4K Ultra High Definition".
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Fuk off, Lahey! LargePeter's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Location: Kuntstralia, Australia
    Posts: 28,834
    Rep Power: 74837
    LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LargePeter is offline
    Originally Posted by Sal29 View Post
    Conservatives and Conservative media are pushing a false narrative that MIND BOGGLING WHITE PRIVILEGE and BRUTAL BLOODTHIRSTY SYSTEMIC RACISM AGAINST MINORITIES DOESN'T EXIST IN THE US. THAT FALSE NARRATIVE by Conservatives is destroying the country.
    also

    you're by far one of the most pathetic miscers in the R+P. you sad pathetic sack of chit.
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

    NO MASK CREW

    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Walk with me Jayzuz's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Posts: 597
    Rep Power: 8702
    Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jayzuz is offline
    Don’t know why you guys are even responding to that idiot flat earther troll. He only comes here to bait & get attention.
    ANTI ANTIFA WORLDWIDE - DESTROY THE RED SCUM
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User meep316's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Age: 31
    Posts: 4,807
    Rep Power: 7696
    meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000) meep316 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    meep316 is offline
    Originally Posted by Sal29 View Post
    This is just the tip of the iceberg.
    https://www.thenewprogressive.net/ul...ge-statistics/
    These are not "white privilege statistics" lol.

    The ultimate privilege is growing up in a home with both of your parents. That alone gives anyone a bigger advantage in life than skin color ever could.

    Originally Posted by Jayzuz View Post
    Don’t know why you guys are even responding to that idiot flat earther troll. He only comes here to bait & get attention.
    Didn't realize he was a troll until I just looked at his post history. I probably should've known just looking at his post, but unfortunately there are actually people who think like that, so you can never be sure.
    Bruins - Red Sox - Patriots

    *~*~*MAKE THE BRUINS GREAT AGAIN*~*~*

    No Glow, no go.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User hackerwacker's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Age: 28
    Posts: 6,519
    Rep Power: 13244
    hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hackerwacker is offline
    Originally Posted by Sal29 View Post
    This is just the tip of the iceberg.
    https://www.thenewprogressive.net/ul...ge-statistics/

    I love how all these "white privilege" stats also apply to Asians. But you never hear that. You know who is even less likely to be shot by police then whites? Asians. Because they don't commit crimes at near the same rate.

    What a fukin terrible white supremacist society
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Fuk off, Lahey! LargePeter's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Location: Kuntstralia, Australia
    Posts: 28,834
    Rep Power: 74837
    LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LargePeter is offline
    Originally Posted by Jayzuz View Post
    Don’t know why you guys are even responding to that idiot flat earther troll. He only comes here to bait & get attention.
    Low energy, low hanging fruit type stuff too
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

    NO MASK CREW

    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Registered User Sal29's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2004
    Posts: 2,676
    Rep Power: 0
    Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29
    Sal29 is offline
    Originally Posted by hackerwacker View Post
    I love how all these "white privilege" stats also apply to Asians. But you never hear that. You know who is even less likely to be shot by police then whites? Asians. Because they don't commit crimes at near the same rate.

    What a fukin terrible white supremacist society
    You're a bold faced liar. One simple video destroys every argument you and other conservatives have ever made.


    If white privilege doesn't exist then why does this kind of stuff happen to Asians billions of times per year? How often do white women get told to go back where they came from?
    If white privilege doesn't exist then why are Asians who study 50 times harder, have much better SAT scores and qualifications, work 10 times harder, etc get blocked by glass ceilings at every stage in their career in almost every company in the North America?
    Last edited by Sal29; 06-03-2020 at 01:37 AM.
    When a Feminist asks me what my view on Lesbian Relationships is,
    I always answer by saying "I usually view them in 4K Ultra High Definition".
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Registered User alain's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2005
    Posts: 1,136
    Rep Power: 1882
    alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000)
    alain is offline
    I've said this before in other posts.

    Who controls majority of the Media in the US? who controls most of Hollywood? who controls most of Social Media? why can every institution and religion except one be criticized ad nauseam?
    When did Antifa start and who funds them? Hint they started in the 1930's after WWI, who funds BLM? Who continually pushes mass 3rd world immigration into western countries?
    Where have seen this so called revolutions or civil commotions before in history?
    Who has a supremacist ideology that puts themselves above all others?
    Who is so hypertensive to any genuine of criticism that they want special laws to protect them form such criticism.
    Henry Ford and General Patton were on to something

    Elite Mayans are rotting your empire from within
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User Sal29's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2004
    Posts: 2,676
    Rep Power: 0
    Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29
    Sal29 is offline
    Originally Posted by alain View Post
    I've said this before in other posts.

    Who controls majority of the Media in the US? who controls most of Hollywood? who controls most of Social Media? why can every institution and religion except one be criticized ad nauseam?
    When did Antifa start and who funds them? Hint they started in the 1930's after WWI, who funds BLM? Who continually pushes mass 3rd world immigration into western countries?
    Where have seen this so called revolutions or civil commotions before in history?
    Who has a supremacist ideology that puts themselves above all others?
    Who is so hypertensive to any genuine of criticism that they want special laws to protect them form such criticism.
    Henry Ford and General Patton were on to something

    Elite Mayans are rotting your empire from within
    Even if your conspiracy theory were true, they can't force Conservatives to be and to act like racist. Conservatives do an incredible job of it all on their own.
    When a Feminist asks me what my view on Lesbian Relationships is,
    I always answer by saying "I usually view them in 4K Ultra High Definition".
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Registered User hackerwacker's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Age: 28
    Posts: 6,519
    Rep Power: 13244
    hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hackerwacker is offline
    Originally Posted by Sal29 View Post
    You're a bold faced liar. One simple video destroys every argument you and other conservatives have ever made.
    [Youtube]76JR8eD60SY[/you ube]

    If white privilege doesn't exist then why does this kind of stuff happen to Asians billions of times per year? How often do white women get told to go back where they came from?
    If white privilege doesn't exist then why are Asians who study 50 times harder, have much better SAT scores and qualifications, work 10 times harder, etc get blocked by glass ceilings at every stage in their career in almost every company in the North America?
    Are you really bringing up affirmative action as if I'm going to argue with you? I assume you feel the same way about whites who lose spots to blacks with lower scores?
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Registered User Sal29's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2004
    Posts: 2,676
    Rep Power: 0
    Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29
    Sal29 is offline
    Originally Posted by hackerwacker View Post
    Are you really bringing up affirmative action as if I'm going to argue with you? I assume you feel the same way about whites who lose spots to blacks with lower scores?
    White Privilege IS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION for White People. You care about Affirmative Action harming Asians in College, but you have no problem with White Privilege harming them in Job Interviews, Jobs, Promotions, and climbing the corporate ladder.
    When a Feminist asks me what my view on Lesbian Relationships is,
    I always answer by saying "I usually view them in 4K Ultra High Definition".
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Registered User hackerwacker's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Age: 28
    Posts: 6,519
    Rep Power: 13244
    hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hackerwacker is offline
    Originally Posted by Sal29 View Post
    White Privilege IS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION for White People. You care about Affirmative Action harming Asians in College, but you have no problem with White Privilege harming them in Job Interviews, Jobs, Promotions, and climbing the corporate ladder.
    Idk why I let you guys bait me lol. Try harder.

    Why the mods let these troll accounts run rampant is beyond me
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Platinum User chaunce54's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Age: 44
    Posts: 15,324
    Rep Power: 79503
    chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    chaunce54 is offline
    lol, They've been doing that for the past 30 years or longer...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

    WWPB2D

    Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Wage Cuckin' It BetaAsPhuck's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2014
    Posts: 23,515
    Rep Power: 90091
    BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    BetaAsPhuck is offline
    Good post OP, I've heard/read similar stats before. That's how I came to not care for BLM.

    Originally Posted by alain View Post
    I've said this before in other posts.

    Who controls majority of the Media in the US? who controls most of Hollywood? who controls most of Social Media? why can every institution and religion except one be criticized ad nauseam?
    When did Antifa start and who funds them? Hint they started in the 1930's after WWI, who funds BLM? Who continually pushes mass 3rd world immigration into western countries?
    Where have seen this so called revolutions or civil commotions before in history?
    Who has a supremacist ideology that puts themselves above all others?
    Who is so hypertensive to any genuine of criticism that they want special laws to protect them form such criticism.
    Henry Ford and General Patton were on to something

    Elite Mayans are rotting your empire from within
    Jewish Supremacism and Jewish Nepotism definitely exists, however it doesn't stop there. Whites have historically worked with Jews, in various ways throughout history, and still do to this day.


    Bill Gates is not Jewish.

    The 'five eyes' Deep State surveillance community is filled with non Jewish people (like Edward Snowden revealed).

    The Rockefellers are not Jewish.

    The Koch Brothers (one died) aren't Jewish.

    Freemasonry is filled with non Jewish people (though it is based on the Kabbalah).

    The Bilderberg group have Jewish and non-Jewish people attend.

    etc.
    Normalizing Surveillance - The 2020 Agenda: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178418611

    Recommended Alt Media News Channels: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178482481

    "Follow God" - Kanye West
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts