MichaelCo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement for bulking

Hi, this would be my first time taking a supplement. I am not sure what i should be taking but i am starting the fierce 5 routine to bulk (i am a skinny guy) and want a supplement that will help me increase my calorie intake. However, i have no clue where to even look for one or what to look for.

Thanks for your help

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    You don’t need a supplement to increase calorie intake. Just eat more food or eat higher calorie food. Whole milk, nut butters, full day meats, avocado, oils etc. If for some reason you don’t have as much access to more food for whatever reason, you could try a weight gainer. Mind you, they are not cost effective and many are just a ton of sugars.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

MichaelCo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    You don’t need a supplement to increase calorie intake. Just eat more food or eat higher calorie food. Whole milk, nut butters, full day meats, avocado, oils etc. If for some reason you don’t have as much access to more food for whatever reason, you could try a weight gainer. Mind you, they are not cost effective and many are just a ton of sugars.
    I work a lot of hours where i wouldn't have access to food. I was thinking a gainer would fill this gap. However, not sure what gainer i would need and as you say they're full of sugars. Maybe someone knows a good one with not so much sugar in it! That would be a bonus.

Thanks

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MichaelCo1 View Post
    I work a lot of hours where i wouldn't have access to food. I was thinking a gainer would fill this gap. However, not sure what gainer i would need and as you say they're full of sugars. Maybe someone knows a good one with not so much sugar in it! That would be a bonus.

Thanks
    Sugar (carbohydrates) is how a gainer can provide so many calories. That along with a higher fat intake. There is nothing inherently wrong with sugar. Gainers can be expensive, and it's much cheaper to make your own by using a protein powder and then adding peanut butter, chocolate, oats, fruit, etc. Build to taste and for how many calories you desire.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Registered User YouMightBeRight's Avatar
    YouMightBeRight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're trying to gain size and have to eat more than usual to make that happen, then you shouldn't be worrying about sugars. In moderation, anyway. Weight gainers in my opinion are a last resort. I spent a couple years "eating" at least 2 blended chicken/rice shakes while I had a busy labour job. I was able to get food down much faster after getting past the texture.

If that's not an option for whatever reason, try whey/oats/blueberry/peanut butter smoothie. If not, weight gainer will also do, but sucks in comparison.

More food = more mass (good and bad)

FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100) FitNHonest is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MichaelCo1 View Post
    Hi, this would be my first time taking a supplement. I am not sure what i should be taking but i am starting the fierce 5 routine to bulk (i am a skinny guy) and want a supplement that will help me increase my calorie intake. However, i have no clue where to even look for one or what to look for.

Thanks for your help
    Naked Mass is a pretty good one.
    Signature deleted due to violating forum rules. Read forum rules before posting another Signature.