Reply
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Registered User sandman2019's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,242
    Rep Power: 7258
    sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sandman2019 is offline

    Anyone else miss having a girlfriend?

    Sometimes I really miss my ex and then other days I barely remember her and if I do think of her it's like who cares about that sloot.

    But do you guys miss having a girlfriend? Just snuggling watching Netflix together, having sex with someone you care about, going out and doing fun things together , going for nature walks, getting food together. Anyone else sometimes miss this feeling?

    Is it normal?

    Sometimes I really miss having a fun/chill gf like my ex who we could just go out and have fun/laugh together etc. Then other times i'm like meh who cares.

    anyone know this feel?
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew *
    * clown world crew *
    * Can't get a better girl than my oneitis crew*
    * Feel depressed that I can't remember my oneitis crew *
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User Pzyco's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Location: Australia
    Posts: 46
    Rep Power: 0
    Pzyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pzyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pzyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pzyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pzyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pzyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pzyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pzyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pzyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pzyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pzyco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pzyco is offline
    Knoe dem feels OP. Ex broke up with me in Aug last year. She was my first GF and we dated for almost 2 years. First month was rough but the misc really helped me get through it being on dat NC time. Have had opportunities to fk about with other slo0ts but it felt meaningless so I never persued. Lately Ive been missing my ex more and more as she was definitely the prettiest girl I've encountered and had the most fun and outgoing personality. You're not alone OPie and I can relate to all your threads. Please keep it up.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User sandman2019's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,242
    Rep Power: 7258
    sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sandman2019 is offline
    Originally Posted by Pzyco View Post
    Knoe dem feels OP. Ex broke up with me in Aug last year. She was my first GF and we dated for almost 2 years. First month was rough but the misc really helped me get through it being on dat NC time. Have had opportunities to fk about with other slo0ts but it felt meaningless so I never persued. Lately Ive been missing my ex more and more as she was definitely the prettiest girl I've encountered and had the most fun and outgoing personality. You're not alone OPie and I can relate to all your threads. Please keep it up.
    repped man.
    my relationship was only 7 months (LOL) but there were so many things I wanted to do with her so a lot of what ifs and depression over that. I've slept with several girls since and even had a fwb but it isn't even close. I don't even feel like dating anymore as I go on tinder/bumble etc and just know these girls won't be like my ex. Getting really tired of meeting up with girls who I have no connection with or don't like outside of smashing. I think that's the toughest part, yea there's plenty of fish in the sea but how many of these girls do you actually like being with and they like being with you? + physical attraction, that's rare. Fucing sucks man. Last time I stalked my ex she was going to the park with a guy and I felt so sad.
    Oh well what can we do? just live in SPAIN without the S.

    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew *
    * clown world crew *
    * Can't get a better girl than my oneitis crew*
    * Feel depressed that I can't remember my oneitis crew *
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User Imnew1's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2017
    Age: 36
    Posts: 112
    Rep Power: 271
    Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Imnew1 is offline
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    Sometimes I really miss my ex and then other days I barely remember her and if I do think of her it's like who cares about that sloot.

    But do you guys miss having a girlfriend? Just snuggling watching Netflix together, having sex with someone you care about, going out and doing fun things together , going for nature walks, getting food together. Anyone else sometimes miss this feeling?

    Is it normal?

    Sometimes I really miss having a fun/chill gf like my ex who we could just go out and have fun/laugh together etc. Then other times i'm like meh who cares.

    anyone know this feel?
    Hilarious post coming from somebody that posts 5x a week about an ex of almost a year. Get help. You're beyond help by posting the same whining nonsense this repetitive on the misc.

    Covid-19 has made people like you even worse off bc you're not happy alone. What's been said has already been said a 100x to you so there's not much else to say.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User sandman2019's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,242
    Rep Power: 7258
    sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sandman2019 is offline
    Originally Posted by Imnew1 View Post
    Hilarious post coming from somebody that posts 5x a week about an ex of almost a year. Get help. You're beyond help by posting the same whining nonsense this repetitive on the misc.

    Covid-19 has made people like you even worse off bc you're not happy alone. What's been said has already been said a 100x to you so there's not much else to say.
    Hey man I appreciate your advice and everyone on the misc and I have been doing a lot better mentally. I was training with my bros last night at football practice and felt happy, I've been learning cooding on my own (Python), working out, reading and genuinely feel better but a little part of me misses my ex and the feelings of being with a girl , doing stuff with, cuddling ,watching net flix and so on and so forth.

    That's all man. Is this abnormal to feel this way?

    I get a bit down knowing that some other lucky guy gets to go on nature walks with her, hold her hand and have sex with her etc etc.

    Doing all the hobbies and things has made me a lot happier on my own but none of those things replaces the feelings that can only be generated with a female you're attracted to.
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew *
    * clown world crew *
    * Can't get a better girl than my oneitis crew*
    * Feel depressed that I can't remember my oneitis crew *
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User Imnew1's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2017
    Age: 36
    Posts: 112
    Rep Power: 271
    Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Imnew1 is offline
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    Hey man I appreciate your advice and everyone on the misc and I have been doing a lot better mentally. I was training with my bros last night at football practice and felt happy, I've been learning cooding on my own (Python), working out, reading and genuinely feel better but a little part of me misses my ex and the feelings of being with a girl , doing stuff with, cuddling ,watching net flix and so on and so forth.

    That's all man. Is this abnormal to feel this way?

    I get a bit down knowing that some other lucky guy gets to go on nature walks with her, hold her hand and have sex with her etc etc.

    Doing all the hobbies and things has made me a lot happier on my own but none of those things replaces the feelings that can only be generated with a female you're attracted to.
    Look all I know to say is that you're not alone at the moment, and far from the first guy that has been through this. My ex was my former coworker and truly like my best friend. We naturally connected in a way that its hard to find, and we're the same person with interests, personality wise, spiritual, etc, but we just had different relationship expectations and goals bc she's desperate to be married and have kids. The reason we're not together is so frustrating to me on my end and on her's I'm sure she's just on to the next guy without a thought in the world about me. Oh well. If she could have just chilled and let things happen on a natural time frame she would have gotten everything she wanted. So there's my rant, I had a perfectly fine relationship that could have worked if my ex could have relaxed and been happy with what I had to offer, but this was with a woman always keeping her options open if she thought I wouldn't give her what she wanted. So ultimately it sucked for me, bc despite how much we connected, and how great her sex was, and how feminine she was, and how we could hang out and just have a great time naturally, I was always on egg shells wondering what she was doing, who she was snap chatting, what she was doing on instagram, her always protecting her phone, lies, gaslighting, etc.

    And I've told you countless times that real relationships that are meaningful are hard to find by both genders. Both sides try and put themselves out there on retarded dating apps and ****, and maybe they hook up and have sex a few times or for a few months and then both sides realize that they don't really like that person person as a marriage partner, but meeting somebody you connect with on the level that you're obsessed with somebody and might want to marry is hard to find.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts