alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

6 week transformation!

Well, 48 days, but I took a week off for finals, so we'll say 41.

I used to be the skinniest kid in HS... picture provided for reference

For ~10mo I went to the gym every few days to do a few sets of curls and bench presses. Probably ate like 30-50g protein per day (I didn't know or care much...) but over enough time even the dumbest routines grow muscle.

48 days ago I decided to do tons of research and take my fitness to another level. My program at first wasn't amazing, but I was watching and reading hours worth of content each day and my routine (and nutrition plan) quickly improved.

Seeing the transformation has been the most motivating thing for me! Every day I wake up and look forward to working out. My physique now isn't incredible (especially for these forums ) but it's a lot more than I ever thought I'd have a year ago.

Can't wait for the gyms to open back up!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by alec935; 06-02-2020 at 05:18 PM.