qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Girl I hooked up with in past wants to hang out, then flakes?

Long story short she texts me at 2am Friday while she was out asking what I’m up to. I’m asleep. I text her the next morning inviting her to my loft for some drinks tonight. She agrees. Text her around noon and ask what her drink of choice is, she texts back 7 hours later saying “would you hate me if we move this to tomorrow?”

No skin off my back but you think she’s playing games? Just gauging my interest?

Figure I’ll wait two hours to get back to her.

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're low on her list of priorities.
    I'd say if she bails again go NC but if you already have plans definitely don't alter them for her.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She was drunk and horny at 2 AM and changed her mind after sleeping it off. Nothing more to it. Don't overthink it.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Leave it alone.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    leave it alone

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    up to you if you want to give her another chance
    I personally would be really happy if a past hookup hit me up

never happens
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew

cavillac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavillac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavillac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavillac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavillac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavillac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavillac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavillac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavillac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavillac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavillac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    She is just checking to see if you're available. Do not accept her plans for tommorow, make them in the future on your terms.
    *teampunishment negged crew*

Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are probably plan b. Don't contact her.

qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qawsedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    You are probably plan b. Don't contact her.
    You’re right. Man if these girls are out here playing games like that then Ill start too. As much as clapping those cheeks would be nice I think this insight is going to be more valuable in the long term.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by qawsedb View Post
    You’re right. Man if these girls are out here playing games like that then Ill start too. As much as clapping those cheeks would be nice I think this insight is going to be more valuable in the long term.
    Don't play games. That's a feminine trait. Just be an authentic man.

And quit going after low quality women who are about that bs.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Long story short she texts me at 2am Friday while she was out asking what I’m up to. I’m asleep. I text her the next morning inviting her to my loft for some drinks tonight. She agrees. Text her around noon and ask what her drink of choice is, she texts back 7 hours later saying “would you hate me if we move this to tomorrow?”

No skin off my back but you think she’s playing games? Just gauging my interest?

Dude she rescheduled, thats not flaking

rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Her - “would you hate me if we move this to tomorrow?”
    You - "Yes absolutely, but I know you're going to make it up to me as soon as you see me, 8pm. Ill see you then"

Now it sets the tone that she has to put work in for you.
    Take me seriously at your own risk.

LIVE LIFE FROM A PLACE OF LOVE NOT A PLACE OF FEAR

۞۞ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ONLINE POKER CREW ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ - The Grind ▄ █ ▆ ۞۞

__IRISH MISC CREW__

Positive Crew*

bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500) bropheus is not very helpful. (-500)

She's trying to flip the script by making herself feel like she controls the desire dynamic of this interaction. Her goal isn't meeting up, it's making you give her some indication of interest so she doesn't feel like being pumped & dumped once again.

taskmob will become famous soon enough. (+50) taskmob will become famous soon enough. (+50) taskmob will become famous soon enough. (+50) taskmob will become famous soon enough. (+50) taskmob will become famous soon enough. (+50) taskmob will become famous soon enough. (+50) taskmob will become famous soon enough. (+50) taskmob will become famous soon enough. (+50) taskmob will become famous soon enough. (+50) taskmob will become famous soon enough. (+50) taskmob will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You will look like a fool clearing out your schedule for the next day just to accommodate her. There's still a way to salvage your dignity. Just text her back "Lol, you really think I wanted to hang out with you? I just agreed to chill because I felt sorry for your stupid@ss. You obviously have daddy issues and mosquito bite boobs. Lol, so long have a good life peasant!" Hurry up OP, longer you wait the more desperate you look.
    Last edited by taskmob; 06-03-2020 at 06:15 AM.

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she's not flaking if she's offering a reschedule date dude. especially if it's the next day. it's hardly next week

that said, you should still make yourself appear busy.

just say yeah sure, but has to be after X time (don't say why)

Originally Posted by rtljmc17 View Post
    You - "Yes absolutely, but I know you're going to make it up to me as soon as you see me, 8pm. Ill see you then"

this is also a good response
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew

chootya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chootya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chootya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chootya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chootya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chootya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chootya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chootya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chootya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chootya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chootya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Plan A finally texted her back.

NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NosyJossie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glad to see not all of RH has gone full retard...

Originally Posted by rtljmc17 View Post

Originally Posted by taskmob View Post
    You will look like a fool clearing out your schedule for the next day just to accommodate her. There's still a way to salvage your dignity. Just text her back "Lol, you really think I wanted to hang out with you? I just agreed to chill because I felt sorry for your stupid@ss. You obviously have daddy issues and mosquito bite boobs. Lol, so long have a good life peasant!" Hurry up OP, longer you wait the more desperate you look.
    Ban this troll

Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    she's not flaking if she's offering a reschedule date dude. especially if it's the next day. it's hardly next week

that said, you should still make yourself appear busy.

just say yeah sure, but has to be after X time (don't say why)

this is also a good response
    Yes

Originally Posted by chootya View Post
    Plan A finally texted her back.
    Who the **** cares, dude? The order is have fun -> sex -> relationships. There's still a lot of hoops SHE has to jump through.