lukeholme is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need advice on my bulking routine

I would like some advice on my bulking routine.

A little background I am a male, 18 years old, 6 feet, 200 lbs, and 23% body fat. The past three months I have been on a cut and dropped from 215 to 200 so I'm looking to bulk now. If it is needed my lifts are 455 squat, 500 dead, and 235 bench.

My workout routine is a Monday, Wednesday, Friday full body workout routine with around 30 minutes of cardio on rest days.
    I have calculated my maintenance calories to be about 3000. I found calculators online and averaged out out the results. I am eating around 3200 calories for a bit of a surplus.

As for my diet I am eating a lot of eggs, rice, and a variety of meat and vegetables. For my macros I shoot for around 375g of carbs, 110g of fat, and 200g of protein. I also keep a water bottle with me all day so I don't track the amount of water I drink.

For supplements I take some leftover BCAAs I have an I have started taking creatine hcl. I have tried monohydrate in the past, but I became bloated so I am trying out the hcl. On days I am low on protein I take some protein powder to makeup for it.

If there anything I should change or add to my bulking? I am looking to gain as much muscle as I can with minimal fat gain.

Thanks.

KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diet looks fine. I'd aim for 220-240g of protein daily. Assuming you're not already having 3 protein shakes a day, I'd recommend throwing in a simple whey shake post-workout.

Side note, your bench press is really low compared to your squat and dead. Doesn't really matter unless you care about getting the number up, but unless you're dealing with an old injury or something you should definitely be able to get your bench up to 300+ with proper form.

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At your stats, you should keep cutting. Cut til’ you’re at least 15% before reassessing.

xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would continue with the cutting.