XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

COPE: Trent Williams, vet of average QB play, thinks Jimmy G 'is awesome'

How long until he gets traded to the Browns for a high draft pick? Imagine Kyle Shanahan paying Trent Williams to be interviewed just to make things up about a sub-par QB.

Trent Williams, vet of average QB play, thinks Jimmy G 'is awesome'
    During the past decade in D.C., left tackle Trent Williams blocked for a declining Donovan McNabb, Rex Grossman, John Beck, Robert Griffin III, Kirk Cousins, Colt McCoy, Alex Smith, Mark Sanchez and Josh Johnson.

The up-and-down years in Washington give the Pro Bowl blocker a proper perspective on what makes a successful signal-caller.

Following his trade to San Francisco after sitting out all of last season, Williams told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport on the RapSheet + Friends podcast that he thinks Jimmy Garoppolo is among the top tier heading into 2020.

"I think Jimmy G is awesome," Williams said. "I think he has proven that he's a quarterback that you can win with. In this league, it's just hard to find. Quarterback is the toughest position and I think that's why you see the contracts where they are. Having a quarterback that you know is going to make the right read, the right throw, I think that has to allow Kyle (Shanahan), you know, give him a chance to sleep at night because just having a guy you know who won't throw the game away for you. You put him in the best position possible. He'll win."

Williams has played in just two postseason games during his career, both losses, once with Cousins under center and the other in the infamous RGIII playoff game. After Jimmy G helped the 49ers reach the Super Bowl, Williams is glad to block for a QB he can believe in.

"From being in my position, not having a lot of success in the league, having a good quarterback then to having a kind of musical chairs back there, I know the importance of it," he said. "So I'm extremely happy just to be part of an offense that really don't need me to win. I add to it."

The 49ers hope Williams can be one of the additions that gets them over the hump from Super Bowl participant to Super Bowl champion.
    https://www.nfl.com/news/trent-willi...-awesome-49ers
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow, where do you get your weed?

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Marijuana is illegal, next question.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    kyle shanahan put together a decent offense with nick mullens

so i think garropolo will have success. but i dont see him and goff as real qbs. they're basically xbox controllers with their coaches schemeing the offense for them
    Posts outside sports misc aint not to be taken serious.

Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    kyle shanahan put together a decent offense with nick mullens

so i think garropolo will have success. but i dont see him and goff as real qbs. they're basically xbox controllers with their coaches schemeing the offense for them
    Revisionist history. They averaged fewer points with Mullens than the Browns did last year, a bottom 10 offense.

49ers with Jimmy G last year were the #2 offense after Baltimore.
    You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home?

markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't wait to see Trent Williams with the offense.

EarnIt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EarnIt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EarnIt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EarnIt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EarnIt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EarnIt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EarnIt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EarnIt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EarnIt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EarnIt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EarnIt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kmart07 View Post
    wow, where do you get your weed?
    from you, Dante

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Broncos fans talking about average QBs? Seems appropriate.

x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    As a 49er fan in DC, Trent has been through hell here and still been a pro bowl player, so i trust the guy more than most. The entire Redskins franchise is dysfunctional at all levels, so much so that they misdiagnosed Cancer which caused him to sit out and leave the organization.
    So you may ask, what has he been doing? Studying film and making contacts.

clifs: i trust the guys opinion on Jimmy because he has worked with tons here in DC
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.