ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face Amy Klobuchar failed to prosecute Chauvin when he killed in 2006

Former Democratic presidential candidate and potential vice presidential pick Amy Klobuchar failed to get charges brought against the police officer involved in George Floyd’s death while serving as a county attorney in 2006, prompting criticism of her law enforcement background.

Derek Chauvin, the officer seen on video with a knee on Floyd’s neck Monday as Floyd begged for air, was one of six officers who fatally shot 42-year-old Wayne Reyes in 2006 after the man brandished a shotgun at the cops, according to a report by Minneapolis watchdog group Communities United Against Police Brutality.

The shooting occurred during Klobuchar’s tenure as Hennepin County attorney, but the case didn’t go before a grand jury until after she left office and later became a Minnesota senator, the Star Tribune reports.

In 2008, a grand jury ultimately decided not to charge the officers with any wrongdoing in the shooting, the Guardian reports.
    see also
    Amy Klobuchar won't back down from VP bid over prosecutor record criticism

Klobuchar, who has been floated as a possible VP pick for presumed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, also did not criminally charge other cops involved in more than two dozen officer-involved fatalities that took place during her time as prosecutor from 1999 to 2006, according to the Star Tribune.

Those decisions were left to a grand jury, a common practice at the time, according to the newspaper.

In a statement released Friday, the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office said Klobuchar had “no involvement” in the decision not to charge Chauvin in the shooting.

“Sen. Klobuchar’s last day in the office here was December 31 2006, and she had no involvement in the prosecution of this case at all,” the statement obtained by the New York Times read.

But the national outrage connected to Floyd’s death is now putting added pressure on Biden to pick a running mate who’s more aligned with “key audiences,” Aimee Allison, president of political group She The People, told the Star Tribune.

“We need to close the enthusiasm gap that Biden currently faces,” Allison said. “We need to have a VP pick that expands the capacity of the campaign to reach key audiences. Black women are key. Brown women are key. And Klobuchar does not do that.”
    see also
    'Killer cop' had numerous complaints against him before George Floyd death

In March, Klobuchar admitted to the Washington Post that she didn’t have a “perfect record” as Hennepin County’s chief prosecutor, saying she wished she had taken more “individual responsibility” in the cases.

“But I promise you, every single day in that job, I tried to put myself in other people’s shoes to try to do the right thing,” she said.

Attempts to obtain Chauvin’s complete service record as a Minneapolis cop were unsuccessful Friday.

Klobuchar, meanwhile, said in a statement released Tuesday that Floyd’s “horrifying and gutwrenching” death called for immediate action.

“There must be a complete and thorough outside investigation into what occurred, and those involved in this incident must be held accountable,” Klobuchar’s statement read.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/29/amy-kl...prosecute-cop/

Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29
    Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    Former Democratic presidential candidate and potential vice presidential pick Amy Klobuchar failed to get charges brought against the police officer involved in George Floyd’s death while serving as a county attorney in 2006, prompting criticism of her law enforcement background.

Derek Chauvin, the officer seen on video with a knee on Floyd’s neck Monday as Floyd begged for air, was one of six officers who fatally shot 42-year-old Wayne Reyes in 2006 after the man brandished a shotgun at the cops, according to a report by Minneapolis watchdog group Communities United Against Police Brutality.

The shooting occurred during Klobuchar’s tenure as Hennepin County attorney, but the case didn’t go before a grand jury until after she left office and later became a Minnesota senator, the Star Tribune reports.

In 2008, a grand jury ultimately decided not to charge the officers with any wrongdoing in the shooting, the Guardian reports.
    see also
    Amy Klobuchar won't back down from VP bid over prosecutor record criticism

Klobuchar, who has been floated as a possible VP pick for presumed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, also did not criminally charge other cops involved in more than two dozen officer-involved fatalities that took place during her time as prosecutor from 1999 to 2006, according to the Star Tribune.

Those decisions were left to a grand jury, a common practice at the time, according to the newspaper.

In a statement released Friday, the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office said Klobuchar had “no involvement” in the decision not to charge Chauvin in the shooting.

“Sen. Klobuchar’s last day in the office here was December 31 2006, and she had no involvement in the prosecution of this case at all,” the statement obtained by the New York Times read.

But the national outrage connected to Floyd’s death is now putting added pressure on Biden to pick a running mate who’s more aligned with “key audiences,” Aimee Allison, president of political group She The People, told the Star Tribune.

“We need to close the enthusiasm gap that Biden currently faces,” Allison said. “We need to have a VP pick that expands the capacity of the campaign to reach key audiences. Black women are key. Brown women are key. And Klobuchar does not do that.”
    see also
    'Killer cop' had numerous complaints against him before George Floyd death

In March, Klobuchar admitted to the Washington Post that she didn’t have a “perfect record” as Hennepin County’s chief prosecutor, saying she wished she had taken more “individual responsibility” in the cases.

“But I promise you, every single day in that job, I tried to put myself in other people’s shoes to try to do the right thing,” she said.

Attempts to obtain Chauvin’s complete service record as a Minneapolis cop were unsuccessful Friday.

Klobuchar, meanwhile, said in a statement released Tuesday that Floyd’s “horrifying and gutwrenching” death called for immediate action.

“There must be a complete and thorough outside investigation into what occurred, and those involved in this incident must be held accountable,” Klobuchar’s statement read.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/29/amy-kl...prosecute-cop/
    Literally 100% of Liberals and Progressives have always thought that she's a Wallstreet Paid Vulture Capitalist Establishment Democratic Shill. What's your point?
    When a Feminist asks me what my view on Lesbian Relationships is,
    I always answer by saying "I usually view them in 4K Ultra High Definition".

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sal29 View Post
    Literally 100% of Liberals and Progressives have always thought that she's a Wallstreet Paid Vulture Capitalist Establishment Democratic Shill. What's your point?
    ...she didn't act when she could or should have

Isn't that the criticism being leveled at conservatives right now?
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

NO MASK CREW

ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW

Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29 Sal29
    Liberals and Progressives have been on THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY regardless of if Democrats or Republicans controlled the US.
    Go to 6:40 in this video to see how liberals called out Bill Clinton.
    When a Feminist asks me what my view on Lesbian Relationships is,
    I always answer by saying "I usually view them in 4K Ultra High Definition".

i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “officers who fatally shot 42-year-old Wayne Reyes in 2006 after the man brandished a shotgun at the cops”

annnnnnnd????
    *Smell Good Crew
    *MAGA Minority Crew
    *AR/Gun Crew

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So the vast majority of cops never kill a man and this guy has killed 2 people that we know of?
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    So the vast majority of cops never kill a man and this guy has killed 2 people that we know of?
    Sounds like it was a justified shooting.

LatinoWarrior2 is not very well liked. (-100) LatinoWarrior2 is not very well liked. (-100) LatinoWarrior2 is not very well liked. (-100) LatinoWarrior2 is not very well liked. (-100) LatinoWarrior2 is not very well liked. (-100) LatinoWarrior2 is not very well liked. (-100) LatinoWarrior2 is not very well liked. (-100) LatinoWarrior2 is not very well liked. (-100) LatinoWarrior2 is not very well liked. (-100) LatinoWarrior2 is not very well liked. (-100) LatinoWarrior2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    The George Floyd guy broke into a pregnant woman’s apartment and robbed her at gun point.

Should he have been off the streets too?

chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All of the cops that killed this guy are back on the force...

^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sal29 View Post
    that you should write her off as a VP pick. That is my agenda ITT.
    She was the only person that had a chance to positively influence Bidens campaign. Now shes screwed