View Poll Results: Which should I buy based on my criteria

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Powerblock Pro 5-70

23 53.49%
  • Ironmaster 5-75

20 46.51%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Saw this pop up. EXP expansion is in stock at Amazon with free shipping. No idea if it's a good price but figured people here might be able to use it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UIPQq6vca9OVRg
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did anyone ever order anything from gymstogo.com?

It appears to have the previous model Powerblock U125 home rack stand in stock for $199 (shipping to New England from Florida is $50 not including tax) expensive, but it is an option though if someone were to go that route and would work with the current Pro EXPs.

Update: I managed to find a Stage 3 70-90 lb add on kit for the Pro EXPs if all goes according to plan tomorrow and will keep posted on it.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 06-29-2020 at 04:14 PM.

Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I’ve had both.

1. Ironmasters for feel and durability

2. Powerblocks for speed of switching weights

If speed isn’t that important to u, ironmasters r a no brainer. People like powerblocks for lighter weights to do drop sets or add a little weight quickly.

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was able to order the IronMaster 75lb with the 120lb add-on kit just the other day. Waiting for it to ship. Once it does, I'm listing my full set of hex dumbbells (5-100). Thinking about getting the PowerBlock 5-50lb set for lighter weight stuff. I've had PBs 5-85lb set before and they were fine for everything except dumbbell pullovers and heavy overhead dumbbell extensions. For me it's a space issue to not keep the full set. Plus one of my 90s has a slightly bent handle and I'd need to buy 110s and 120s. The cost now days for those would close to the IMs. I have 5-50 in 5lb increments and 60-100 in 10lb increments. I use PlateMates to hit the 5s.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just got back from the fitness equipment store in my area and purchased the Stage 3 Pro EXP 70-90 lb add on kit to complete my PB set, they've been sold out everywhere, but the store had the individual expansions in stock (also dodged the shipping fee which is always nice too).

dickus, awesome that you scored the IM 120 lb add on kit when they were in stock! That's next up on my list to add to my standard set of IMs and I'll probably try to get the 165 lb add on at some point and possibly the heavy handle kit to bring them to 180 lbs (I'm looking to complete my adjustable DB sets in bits and pieces at a time).

This portion of the home gym pieces are the best/more tolerable part due to each kit being compact to bring where they have to go and take up minimal space.

ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    I just got back from the fitness equipment store in my area and purchased the Stage 3 Pro EXP 70-90 lb add on kit to complete my PB set, they've been sold out everywhere, but the store had the individual expansions in stock (also dodged the shipping fee which is always nice too).

dickus, awesome that you scored the IM 120 lb add on kit when they were in stock! That's next up on my list to add to my standard set of IMs and I'll probably try to get the 165 lb add on at some point and possibly the heavy handle kit to bring them to 180 lbs (I'm looking to complete my adjustable DB sets in bits and pieces at a time).

This portion of the home gym pieces are the best/more tolerable part due to each kit being compact to bring where they have to go and take up minimal space.
    Awesome, thanks for the tip Deep. I just called my local store and they had a set of the 70-90 Expansion sitting around as well. Picking them up tomorrow morning.

In my hunt I found a U125 stand I'm thinking of getting for the Pro EXPs (I assume the newer Pros will fit the previous model U125 stand just fine considering there's not much difference in both the new and old stands in apperance).

ShreddedSikh,

No prob man, glad you were able to find the add on kit!
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 07-07-2020 at 09:34 AM.

ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddedSikh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In my hunt I found a U125 stand I'm thinking of getting for the Pro EXPs (I assume the newer Pros will fit the previous model U125 stand just fine considering there's not much difference in both the new and old stands in apperance).

ShreddedSikh,

No prob man, glad you were able to find the add on kit!
    Is that even a different stand at all? The U125 seems to be identical to the home stand...likely just renamed. Other than a slight color change here and there, they dont seem like they've changed their stands in a very long time. The dimensions of the u125 and the home stand looks identical in the descriptions i'm seeing as well.

Are you finding the U125 new somewhere online or is it being sold used locally somewhere? I went back and forth about spending around $220+ ($180+tax+shipping) for the home rack stand, and their cheap $70 folding stand was in stock this morning on amazon so I placed my order but I'm second guessing it. From what I've read it's sturdier than the wobbly column stand, but i do like the look of the home stand much better.

Originally Posted by ShreddedSikh View Post
    Is that even a different stand at all? The U125 seems to be identical to the home stand...likely just renamed. Other than a slight color change here and there, they dont seem like they've changed their stands in a very long time. The dimensions of the u125 and the home stand looks identical in the descriptions i'm seeing as well.

Are you finding the U125 new somewhere online or is it being sold used locally somewhere? I went back and forth about spending around $220+ ($180+tax+shipping) for the home rack stand, and their cheap $70 folding stand was in stock this morning on amazon so I placed my order but I'm second guessing it. From what I've read it's sturdier than the wobbly column stand, but i do like the look of the home stand much better.
    Yeah the only difference I'm seeing is that the U125 stand would fit the older 90-125 lb add on kit from the previous U series PBs, I asked for some info on the compatibility with the Pro EXPs and they said the U125 stand will fit all model PBs (I guess if I get the stand and Powerblock decides to ever bump the Pro EXPs to 90-125 lbs, then I'll be all set with fitting them on the stand).

I found the stand new local for $239, I might just go for it since I'm all in on the full Pro EXP set anyway. It's pricey for what it is, but it would be nice having a stout and aesthetically nice stand (I heard the same on the column stand wobbling and cheap plastic bottom and wouldn't waste my money on it personally), the foldable one seems like a step up from the column stand and cheaper too.

Here's two youtube channels that comment on the foldable rack stand, the first video at 6:18...

https://youtu.be/4vVaoNv_Xzg

And this video at about 2:38...

https://youtu.be/whAg3ahceYQ

I noticed that Stevie Richards (The dude in one of the videos linked above) had upgraded from the folding stand to the home stand in some of his later videos so I contacted him about it. He mentioned that he had spoken with Powerblock about the stands and they didn't recommend the folding stand for the Pro EXP 0-90's, and that he could tell a difference between the folding stand and the home rack stand. That was enough for me. I canceled my amazon order on the folding stand and will wait it out on the home rack stand. Hopefully it comes in stock soon.

By the way, when i went in to buy my expansion set, they price matched powerblocks website (They inittially tried to charge me $199 for them). You may wanna have the home stand pulled up on your phone and show it to the sales rep when you buy them. Maybe you can get it for the $180 price.
    Last edited by ShreddedSikh; 07-07-2020 at 11:26 PM.

Thanks for the videos, it seems like theres a tiny but of overhand on the Db's when sitting on the folding stand. I wonder if this will lead to any issues. Luckily i ordered from amazon, so even if theres a problem I should be able to return it.

In one of the videos the guy mentioned that his powerblocks were sticking a bit when lifting them out, but I bet that has something to do with the yoga mat he stuck underneath the blocks. I have experienced no issue with that using them off the floor.

By the way, when i went in to buy my expansion set, they price matched powerblocks website (They inittially tried to charge me $199 for them). You may wanna have the home stand pulled up on your phone and show it to the sales rep when you buy them. Maybe you can get it for the $180 price.
    Thanks for the heads up, I went to the website archive.org and looked through the pricing on the U125 stand and it is indeed the same $180 price as the current model before shipping. When I picked up my Pro EXP Stage 3 add on kit they automatically matched the website price at $150 (rightfully so), so they should have no issue matching the price on the previous U125 stand at $180 (this fitness equipment dealer usually has a good reputation from previous purchases, so I'll show them the page and see what's what).

Thanks for the heads up, I went to the website archive.org and looked through the pricing on the U125 stand and it is indeed the same $180 price as the current model before shipping. When I picked up my Pro EXP Stage 3 add on kit they automatically matched the website price at $150 (rightfully so), so they should have no issue matching the price on the previous U125 stand at $180 (this fitness equipment dealer usually has a good reputation from previous purchases, so I'll show them the page and see what's what).
    Looks like you quoted me before i edited my post. I canceled my stand and will be grabbing the same one as you as well. If/when you get it please let me know how it is.

Looks like you quoted me before i edited my post. I canceled my stand and will be grabbing the same one as you as well. If/when you get it please let me know how it is.
    Just read your previous edit and good to know that info on the stand, I remember Stevie Richards used to wrestle back in the late 90s/early 2000s, it's cool that he's got a channel related to the home gym hobby.

I'm gonna drive by the fitness dealer on Friday and will leave an update if I can get the U125 stand at the matched original pricing as well as how it is.

Update: I went to the fitness equipment dealer and they're gonna get the U125 stand from their inventory and get back to me soon when they have it in store and ready and agreed to give me decent pricing on it upon the time of purchase.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 07-10-2020 at 12:42 PM.

I picked up the stand yesterday afternoon and on the box it reads "Home Rack Stand", according to the fitness equipment dealer they said their inventory on the site said it's the "U125 Rack Stand", but they're not sure as well whether it's the newer, or older one. No worries either way since the complete set of Pro EXPs will fit on either one anyway.

I didn't get a chance to put the stand where it has to go and assemble it yet, but when I get some spare time I'll be sure to take some pics of everything put together soon.

I picked up the stand yesterday afternoon and on the box it reads "Home Rack Stand", according to the fitness equipment dealer they said their inventory on the site said it's the "U125 Rack Stand", but they're not sure as well whether it's the newer, or older one. No worries either way since the complete set of Pro EXPs will fit on either one anyway.

I didn't get a chance to put the stand where it has to go and assemble it yet, but when I get some spare time I'll be sure to take some pics of everything put together soon.
    There is a stand listed on ebay (way overpriced) where the ad shows the box. It also says "Home rack stand" on the box but the part number says "IB-U125-HS." I'm still unsure that the stands aren't identical. The only difference I've seen is some have a silver tray and some have a black tray where the powerblocks sit on...maybe they're slightly different sized or maybe there was a color change? Thats the only thing I can think of. I've emailed powerblock about it and have gotten no response from them...I've heard they're not responding to any emails.

Turns out they are replying to emails. I hope this helps:
    My email to them: "Is the home rack stand and the u125 stand the same thing or are there differences? I found a U125 stand in stock but want to make sure its the same exact stand to the home rack."

Powerblock's reply: They are the same thing, they have been renamed in the past couple of years.
    Thank you,
    PB

Turns out they are replying to emails. I hope this helps:
    My email to them: "Is the home rack stand and the u125 stand the same thing or are there differences? I found a U125 stand in stock but want to make sure its the same exact stand to the home rack."

Powerblock's reply: They are the same thing, they have been renamed in the past couple of years.
    Thank you,
    PB
    Awesome! Thanks for finding the info on those stand models, one thing to note that PB forgot to mention is that on the previous U125 stand they had an attachment slot in the back for a separate kettlebell stand, but I'm not sure if they even sell that add on stand piece anymore for the newer one...but either way that's not a concern to me since I only wanted it to hold my PBs

I just put together my Home Rack Stand and read in the corner that it is indeed the U125 version, putting it together is so simple and obvious that Powerblock doesn't include the instructions (you don't need them anyway).

While it is a pricey stand, upon putting it together it's totally worth it. It's very nice and sturdy and weighs around 50 lbs. The plastic adhesive protection sheets are a durable layer of protection upon contact and cover the painted steel at all the potential contact points and they give you an extra sheet to use above the adder weight holders (just in case you're drunk and slam your adder weights, or PBs above the holes and to make the stand look aesthetically nice and complete).

Here's a few pictures of the Home Rack Stand completed...

http://imgur.com/a/xNzZXhb

A Powerblock logo sticker would've been cool included for the outer lip of the tray, or for the side to make it pop a bit...but that's just nitpicking and besides that I think you can contact Powerblock and request decals and they have them.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 07-27-2020 at 07:23 PM.

Update: I opened up everything for my birthday, set the PB Pro EXPs on the stand and took a few pictures. A few things to note, when setting the PBs (or the Pros anyway) on the stand, it appears they gave me two left sided DBs...what I mean by this is that assuming the logo is up top and increment display is on the bottom for reference there's a steel loop that has the tether cord already tied around it for the plastic magnetic adjuster, when you put the PBs on the stand the other DB on the right will have the adjuster piece on the wrong side which will prevent the heavier increments from being reached on that side on the stand.

I landed up putting the right PB upside down for now, but I'll see about possibly unscrewing the top logo plate and flipping it with the increment display plate if possible.

I'll also need to get a replacement bolt for one corner of the stand since one of the bolt threads is warped.

The adder weight holder is a nice addition and looks nice, they should make the holes a bit deeper for the adders...however there's no risk of them falling out, they just have a little movement making they look a little less square in there (you could flip them to the black dot butted sides on top to have them stay in a little flatter).

Here's a couple of pictures of the setup...

http://imgur.com/a/1ScaSGU
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 07-30-2020 at 07:59 AM.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Update: I opened up everything for my birthday, set the PB Pro EXPs on the stand and took a few pictures. A few things to note, when setting the PBs (or the Pros anyway) on the stand, it appears they gave me two left sided DBs...what I mean by this is that assuming the logo is up top and increment display is on the bottom for reference there's a steel loop that has the tether cord already tied around it for the plastic magnetic adjuster, when you put the PBs on the stand the other DB on the right will have the adjuster piece on the wrong side which will prevent the heavier increments from being reached on that side on the stand.

I landed up putting the right PB upside down for now, but I'll see about possibly unscrewing the top logo plate and flipping it with the increment display plate if possible.

I'll also need to get a replacement bolt for one corner of the stand since one of the bolt threads is warped.

The adder weight holder is a nice addition and looks nice, they should make the holes a bit deeper for the adders...however there's no risk of them falling out, they just have a little movement making they look a little less square in there (you could flip them to the black dot butted sides on top to have them stay in a little flatter).

Here's a couple of pictures of the setup...

http://imgur.com/a/1ScaSGU
    The handle on the right side one (or farthest away in the bottom pic) is in upside down.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    The handle on the right side one (or farthest away in the bottom pic) is in upside down.
    Ah thanks Supra, I flipped the handle over and problem solved!

Here's a pic of the setup corrected...

http://imgur.com/a/ehDe7Ot

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ah thanks Supra, I flipped the handle over and problem solved!
    Yeah, that's all it was. You would have spotted it first time use. When I first got my PBs, I had them spaced out in a spot without much room on the outside, so I reversed the placement so both selector pins were on the inside.
    Here's a pic of the setup corrected...
    http://imgur.com/a/ehDe7Ot
    They're real beauts. I wonder if the 'ears' where the rods attach are still completely urethane.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Yeah, that's all it was. You would have spotted it first time use. When I first got my PBs, I had them spaced out in a spot without much room on the outside, so I reversed the placement so both selector pins were on the inside.

They're real beauts. I wonder if the 'ears' where the rods attach are still completely urethane.
    I can't confirm, nor deny, but according to the blog site "King of the gym" the reviewer Alex mentions the ears being steel underneath the urethane coating.

I'll most definitely keep yous posted about their durability as I work them into my routine, so far I'm really impressed with the super quick adjustments and the auto-lock feature is a nice touch should one forget to lock the adder weights and place the handles back in knocking the switch in from open to lock.

To anyone looking for Powerblocks, the Sport EXP Stage 1 set is in stock now on their site.

Dudebro91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dudebro91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dudebro91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dudebro91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dudebro91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dudebro91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dudebro91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dudebro91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dudebro91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dudebro91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dudebro91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agonised over this for the longest time and tried the Powerblock Pros up to 41kg and returned them almost immediately. I just couldn't get used to the awkward feel of the style, they felt incredibly unbalanced and bulky against my legs. Maybe it's just me missing something, but I could not get along with them at all putting my hands in to the weights.

For this reason I ordered the Ironmaster Dumbbells up to 52kg (125lbs) as they look so much closer to the original style dumbbells which i'm used to.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    To anyone looking for Powerblocks, the Sport EXP Stage 1 set is in stock now on their site.
    Thanks for posting this. They also have the 70-90 expansion for the Pro which I've been waiting for for awhile. They still don't have the stands back in stock but I'll pick one up whenever that is available. I haven't benched with them yet as I'm waiting for a bench but just doing basic dumbbell work I like them and I can even use them for weighted dips/pullups without issue.

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DVO.. Really nice dumbells. What are the handles like on those?

Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    Thanks for posting this. They also have the 70-90 expansion for the Pro which I've been waiting for for awhile. They still don't have the stands back in stock but I'll pick one up whenever that is available. I haven't benched with them yet as I'm waiting for a bench but just doing basic dumbbell work I like them and I can even use them for weighted dips/pullups without issue.
    Call your local fitness equipment dealer that sells Powerblocks, I actually found a stand brand new through mine that they hooked me up with.

Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post
    DVO.. Really nice dumbells. What are the handles like on those?
    Thanks, they are contoured solid rubber. I have long fingers so they definitely fit for my grip, but I imagine them being fine for just about anyone.

The PB team are a couple of swell folks, I e-mailed them asking if they had any decals available and they replied that they're gonna send one out to me.