Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    This.

Trump had lawful, peaceful protesters tear gassed so he could walk down to the church for a photo op.

And ITT Trumpers who support our government attacking its citizens thinks its alpha.
    Peaceful protesters?? So I guess setting fire to the church is "peaceful" in the eyes of you leftest phaggots... Was it just peaceful protests when your comrads set fire to houses in VA with children inside, then blocked the FDP from putting it out??

https://www.policeone.com/george-flo...LwtKVzfgrFQmp/
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

*TheLand*
    Browns
    Cavs
    Windians
    Buckeyes

TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Is this the church he had to have his guards clear out with rubber bullets, flash bangs, and gas so he could walk over to it?
    Before: “DRuMPFHH hides in a bunker!!!”

Now: “dRRRuMpFFF protected by Secret Service!!!”

What a miserable creature you are, sitting there seething with nonstop partisan hate.

Yes, news flash everyone - every POTUS gets a Secret Service protection, even after they leave office (just ask Obama who has the entire street blocked-off 24/7 by SS just for him)

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    "Peaceful" protesters set fire to a church, but Trump holding up a bible there is what has everybody assed up.

Makes sense.
    The Orange Idiot tear gassed PEACEFUL protesters and had them hit with flash bangs so he could do a photo op holding a book like he just learned how to read.

Surely Mr. and Mrs. Suburbia approve of this. And he did it all because he was called out for hiding in the basement the night before.

Imaging supporting this clown. Oh lawd November is gonna be buriful.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    The Orange Idiot tear gassed PEACEFUL protesters and had them hit with flash bangs so he could do a photo op holding a book like he just learned how to read.

Surely Mr. and Mrs. Suburbia approve of this. And he did it all because he was called out for hiding in the basement the night before.

Imaging supporting this clown. Oh lawd November is gonna be buriful.
    Are you phaggots even listening to yourselves?

Tampon Saturated Libs: "Zomg Trump won't come out of teh White House! Rage!"

And Also Tampon Saturated Libs: "Trump walked across the street for a photo op! Rage!"

And you all say they were peaceful protesters... which is convenient lol. Why stop there though? Why not just say he gassed a kindergarten class while you're at it.

Edit: In before libs cry out for another unity speech lol
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

And Also Tampon Saturated Libs: "Trump walked across the street for a photo op! Rage!"

And you all say they were peaceful protesters... which is convenient lol. Why stop there though? Why not just say he gassed a kindergarten class while you're at it.
    How did he have the peaceful protesters dispersed? And tampon soaked? LMFAO!

Your master was cowering like a little bitch just the night before. He gets called out on it and tear gasses his own people to show you low IQ morons how "tough" he is.

Clearly that will play well with the non-cult crowd. Very macho of him tear gassing a bunch of people holding signs.

god you people are SAD.
    Early AM workout crew.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How did he have the peaceful protesters dispersed? And tampon soaked? LMFAO!

Your master was cowering like a little bitch just the night before. He gets called out on it and tear gasses his own people to show you low IQ morons how "tough" he is.

Clearly that will play well with the non-cult crowd. Very macho of him tear gassing a bunch of people holding signs.

god you people are SAD.
    Peaceful lol..

Peaceful.

Kumbaya my lord... kumbaya..

Peaceful lol..

Peaceful.

Kumbaya my lord... kumbaya..
    Were the people he had tear gassed and flash grenaded yesterday to make his retarded photo op violent?

I mean Bushy, they were mainly white. You typically only assume people are violent when they're not white.

Better edit your posts before your racist buddies call you out and take away the white hood you worked so hard to get.
    Early AM workout crew.

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    That walk was historic srs. What a fuking boss, those pics will the bible in front of the burnt out church will inspire millions nationwide. Incredible strength and balls of steel.

Thats my President

He disbursed peaceful protesters for nothing more than a photo op. That's just wrong. It doesn't take strength and balls of steel to have the police, the military, and the Secret Service clear a path and keep a safe cordon for him to walk safely through.

In response to Trump's stunt, Arlington County Police have withdrawn from DC :

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...being-put-in-a
    Flight crew

Were the people he had tear gassed and flash grenaded yesterday to make his retarded photo op violent?
    I have no fuking idea. I hear every assed up liberal on the internet screeching how "peaceful" they were, but....

I mean Bushy, they were mainly white. You typically only assume people are violent when they're not white.
    And you assume people are only violent when they ARE white. Come on Sillie, two can play this game lol... I heard they were alt-right, white supremacist, 2A, something, something ray cysts!

Better edit your posts before your racist buddies call you out and take away the white hood you worked so hard to get.
    No worries "king," I have tenure..

Last edited by Bushmaster; 06-02-2020 at 05:51 AM.

Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000)

Edit: In before libs cry out for another unity speech lol
    As a lifelong DC area resident the people protesting before the photo op were peaceful. The damage to the church was done by a different group the previous night.

Our President got into his feelings bc he was made fun of for having to be put into the bunker (which is protocol) . He couldn't take the disses so he had to respond as the "tough law and order" guy.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post

Originally Posted by Garnett View Post
    As a lifelong DC area resident the people protesting before the photo op were peaceful. The damage to the church was done by a different group the previous night.

Our President got into his feelings bc he was made fun of for having to be put into the bunker (which is protocol) . He couldn't take the disses so he had to respond as the "tough law and order" guy.
    You were there? Or just live in the area?

Peaceful motherfukers trying to break into DC homes...

https://twitter.com/AMErikaNGIRLLL/s...16714650886145

PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PlanoLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Peaceful motherfukers trying to break into DC homes...

https://twitter.com/AMErikaNGIRLLL/s...16714650886145

No one is saying all the people were peaceful. But by all accounts those disbursed for nothing more thanTrump's ego and a photo op were indeed peaceful. You're falsely conflating two groups of people.
    Flight crew

Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You were there? Or just live in the area?
    I live in the area and saw news on every local channel reporting the group at that location before the photo op wss peacefully protesting. Many I know were watching live feeds at the time on both sides of the political aisle.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I live in the area and saw news on every local channel reporting the group at that location before the photo op wss peacefully protesting. Many I know were watching live feeds at the time on both sides of the political aisle.
    They dispersed a crowd peacefully exercising their first amendment rights in order to get a picture of trump holding a bible upside down outside of a church. Let that sink in.

Apparently there were religious leaders among the "violent" crown that Trump had gassed for his photo op and his ego:

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/l...5-1df6e8d3a510

Gerbasi and several other Episcopal clergy members spent the day at the historic parish, keeping watch after protesters set a fire to the building’s basement Sunday night.

Gerbasi was handing medical supplies to Black Lives Matter protesters after 6 p.m., when federal law enforcement used flash grenades to clear the area.

"I was coughing with tear gas in my clergy collar, and my gray hair, and my old lady reading glasses, so that that man could stand there and hold a Bible in his hand and look Christian,” Gerbasi said. "And it would be far more Christian if he would behave according to the words in that book instead of just carrying it around with him as a prop."
    Looks more and more than the protesters were peaceful.
    Flight crew

Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    They dispersed a crowd peacefully exercising their first amendment rights in order to get a picture of trump holding a bible upside down outside of a church. Let that sink in.
    I heard they were all praying for orphan children around the world!

Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    Apparently there were religious leaders among the "violent" crown that Trump had gassed for his photo op and his ego:

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/l...5-1df6e8d3a510

Looks more and more than the protesters were peaceful.
    From your link....

Gerbasi was handing medical supplies to Black Lives Matter protesters after 6 p.m., when federal law enforcement used flash grenades to clear the area.

Ever wonder why "peaceful" protesters might need medical supplies?

Here, let me help you out... If Trump can shovel shiit for a photo op, then so can "religious leaders."

I heard they were all praying for orphan children around the world!

From your link....

Ever wonder why "peaceful" protesters might need medical supplies?

Here, let me help you out... If Trump can shovel shiit for a photo op, then so can "religious leaders."
    Peaceful protesters may need medical supplies because they got hurt by non peaceful protesters elsewhere.

I will ask a question of you you have asked of others: were you there?

Why should I believe you that the protesters at the very church in question were violent rather than the many reports by people actually there who claim otherwise?
    Flight crew

I have no fuking idea. I hear every assed up liberal on the internet screeching how "peaceful" they were, but....

And you assume people are only violent when they ARE white. Come on Sillie, two can play this game lol... I heard they were alt-right, white supremacist, 2A, something, something ray cysts!

No worries "king," I have tenure..

Note that you're embarrassed to show your face...or is it covered by something...
    Early AM workout crew.

I will ask a question of you you have asked of others: were you there?

Why should I believe you that the protesters at the very church in question were violent rather than the many reports by people actually there who claim otherwise?
    Nope.. I was not there.

However, the church had.... (listen closely) already been damaged by rioters. Lol if the church hadn't been touched, then yeah I could see your point. But bruh.... come on. Mayhem all around, but Oh btw, these were PEACEFUL protesters lol.

Right. I believe you.

Peaceful protesters may need medical supplies because they got hurt by non peaceful protesters elsewhere.
    Yeah, or maybe they were handing out masks and hand sanitizer for teh Rona virus lol

BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this the church he had to have his guards clear out with rubber bullets, flash bangs, and gas so he could walk over to it?
    Let nobody ever accuse you of not sticking with the narrative.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

Nope.. I was not there.

However, the church had.... (listen closely) already been damaged by rioters. Lol if the church hadn't been touched, then yeah I could see your point. But bruh.... come on. Mayhem all around, but Oh btw, these were PEACEFUL protesters lol.

Right. I believe you.
    Apparently the church was damaged the night before. We are going to have to agree to differ - I don't think the protesters in that area were violent. You do.

And let's suppose for a moment that the protesters were not peaceful - why TF would the Secret Service allow Trump outside and into that environment. He's usually, in peaceful times, protected by The Beast and a motorcade when he's on the ground outside of the Whitehouse but now, all of a sudden, it's safe for him to be publicly exposed in an area of violent protest. It just makes no sense.
    Flight crew

Apparently the church was damaged the night before.

And let's suppose for a moment that the protesters were not peaceful - why TF would the Secret Service allow Trump outside and into that environment. He's usually, in peaceful times, protected by The Beast and a motorcade when he's on the ground outside of the Whitehouse but now, all of a sudden, it's safe for him to be publicly exposed in an area of violent protest. It just makes no sense.
    I never once said it wasn't a photo op. Never. And I'll even admit him picking up that bible was cheesy AF.

All I'm saying is its a little convenient to rage about the "peaceful" protesters who were allegedly ran out. Not buying that for one second - not when there is mayhem and destruction all around.

Also, don't assume for one second that he wasn't protected by the secret service the whole time. That's kinda what they do... photo op or no.

I never once said it wasn't a photo op. Never. And I'll even admit picking up that bible was cheesy AF.

All I'm saying is its a little convenient to rage about "peaceful" protesters who were ran out. Not buying that for one second - not when there is mayhem and destruction all around.
    Seems like our only difference of opinion then is whether or not the protesters were peaceful.
    Flight crew

Seems like our only difference of opinion then is whether or not the protesters were peaceful.
    Yep.

And like I said.. mayhem and destruction all around, and the church had already been damaged by rioters - but these were "peaceful" lol.

Note that you're embarrassed to show your face...or is it covered by something...
    Its in my avatar king lol.

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BFast55 View Post
    Let nobody ever accuse you of not sticking with the narrative.
    Afaik, the people hanging out at the church were there with the church's consent (according to the preacher). They were drinking water, eating granola bars, and basically being hippies.

Trump and Barr attacked them, when they were legally on the property.

Very off color...It would have been better for Trump to use that time to speak with them. If he was going to have the police attack them, then he should have waited until the curfew and told them to go home...daddy needs a minute to play at the church.
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Fall for Judo:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177729661

Happy days to you and yours.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The problem is that meme has so much potential but crazy lefties use it for more muh russia and muh putin. Jokes aren't funny without an element of truth.
    Stern Crew
    Golf Crew
    531FB Crew
    Peloton Crew

Meanwhile... on a social media page somewhere. Or maybe even multiple pages, there's this woman showing how much she "cares."

https://twitter.com/JoeKinseyexp/sta...09372274638848

The comments are a "riot" lol (pun intended)

“Did I look distraught enough honey?”

Afaik, the people hanging out at the church were there with the church's consent (according to the preacher). They were drinking water, eating granola bars, and basically being hippies.

Trump and Barr attacked them, when they were legally on the property.
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbaya
    Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbayah
    Someone's crying Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbaya