Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by roc430 View Post
    I live near Chicago and from what I’ve seen on tv and read our people are not taking much responsibility
    I was speaking to the response of officials in Minnesota

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Which failings? Arresting the cop that knelt on Floyd's neck?
    Maybe it was the immediate response on getting the DOJ involved?
    Because it comes from China...that's why. It's not racist at all. It comes from Chyna!

No longer goodlooking RollingStones's Avatar
    RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty sure because of the tweet about when the looting starts the shooting starts

meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its funny the president is getting the heat when ppl responsible for running the state are not
    Sloots come and go but moms are forever

Get to know your parents: you never know when they'll be gone for good.
    Be nice to your siblings: they're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
    Enjoy your body: use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it: it's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by meteoraniac View Post
    its funny the president is getting the heat when ppl responsible for running the state are not
    What? You thought that libs screaming about State's Rights 2 weeks ago actually want their State Leadership to do something? I dont believe it.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, and i bet many people already have. Are you receptive to it though?

thats the real question. if someone explains it, will you see it?

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Again with the fuking unity speeches lol.

Liberals have been losing their fuking minds since November 2016, and now of a sudden all of you're all assed up because Trump isn't singing Kumbaya? Lol gtfo.
    It wouldn't kill Trump to to have an ounce of Martin Luther King in him. He's just not built for it. Not saying I am. Im not particularly empathetic toward people. Now would be a great time for.him to shine and stand out amongst other leaders during times like the civil rights movement, LA riots, etc but hes just not that guy.

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well he is orange so
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tng83 View Post
    It wouldn't kill Trump to to have an ounce of Martin Luther King in him. He's just not built for it. Not saying I am. Im not particularly empathetic toward people. Now would be a great time for.him to shine and stand out amongst other leaders during times like the civil rights movement, LA riots, etc but hes just not that guy.
    You're still missing the fuking point.

So what if he tried to get his "I have a dream" speech on... You fruits have been outraged AF since November 2016, so don't even try to pretend like you'd suddenly get the warm fuzzies for him now all of a sudden. Shovel it somewhere else bro because nobody's buying it.
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're still missing the fuking point.

So what if he tried to get his "I have a dream" speech on... You fruits have been outraged AF since November 2016, so don't even try to pretend like you'd suddenly get the warm fuzzies for him now all of a sudden. Shovel it somewhere else bro because nobody's buying it.
    Ohhh please. He’s deliberately been divisive and nasty towards a large chunk of the population and people like you have LOVED it.

If he took an honest attempt to try and unite the country, like really tried, no bs, nothing about him, no blaming, it would blow people away. And no, you don’t fix a decade of his divisive nasty partisan bullsht in one speech, but it would shocking and help a lot.

You all are desperately scrambling to defend some notion that the fcking president of the UNITED STATES shouldn’t address the country with a message of unity because you KNOW It will never happen.

BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    Ohhh please. He’s deliberately been divisive and nasty towards a large chunk of the population and people like you have LOVED it.

If he took an honest attempt to try and unite the country, like really tried, no bs, nothing about him, no blaming, it would blow people away. And no, you don’t fix a decade of his divisive nasty partisan bullsht in one speech, but it would shocking and help a lot.

You all are desperately scrambling to defend some notion that the fcking president of the UNITED STATES shouldn’t address the country with a message of unity because you KNOW It will never happen.
    Which large chunk of the population has he been nasty toward?
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Which large chunk of the population has he been nasty toward?
    “omg he’s a madman!!!! Liberal heads will explode!!!!!!!”

In a form very close to that has been said countless times by trumpers in the past years.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Unity lol... Right. You'd listen.

jon hamm dot gif

“omg he’s a madman!!!! Liberal heads will explode!!!!!!!”

In a form very close to that has been said countless times by trumpers in the past years.
    And we were right. Liberal heads have been exploding daily for 3.5 years.

Oh, but NOW you want unity lol

Unity lol... Right. You'd listen.

jon hamm dot gif
    Why would you think I don’t? I’m always posting about how much more alike than different we are and everyone parroting some bs about a civil war is just being manipulated by politicians (the president for one) and media for clicks, likes, followers, etc.

Pandaz619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pandaz619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pandaz619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pandaz619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pandaz619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pandaz619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pandaz619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pandaz619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pandaz619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pandaz619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pandaz619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    They have all stood before a camera at press conferences and accepted responsibility for various failings in the response. Trump has yet to do that during any point of his presidency.
    he has, during the space X launch and had a press conference yesterday.