Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Registered User DukeOfWoodBerry's Avatar
    DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    This is the red line where the military needs to stage a coup against this petulant 4-year-old throwing a temper tantrum rather than going to war against Americans. I'd rather live in a country with looters than one with black helicopters circling around shooting people. That's no longer America.
    You know the military has been deployed previously to stop rioters and looters right?
    "Modern conservatism has become too focused on money, power, and the accumulation of stuff, and insufficiently concerned with the content of our individual and social character."

Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000)
    Better stay inside from now on boogie men lol

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is the red line where the military needs to stage a coup against this petulant 4-year-old throwing a temper tantrum rather than going to war against Americans. I'd rather live in a country with looters than one with black helicopters circling around shooting people. That's no longer America.
    Did you and Trapstar go to the castration clinic together? Was it because Sillie told you you should?
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW

Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    what. Where have you been the last four days? It's time to take the country back from these chaotic criminals. Grow a damn sack and let the military go to work on some soyboys.
    Absolutely not. This is WAY beyond the intended authority of the federal government. The states need to take care of their own security. That was the literal intention of the Constitution. Anyone who supports this and still calls themselves a Constitutionalist is a giant hypocrite.

All men are created equal metroins's Avatar
    metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    I watched it on live TV at 5:05ish CST. I'll try to find a video.

I'm not spinning it, I watched it happen.

We should not be happy about this.
    I found a partial video of what I was watching, but it occurred over an hour and multiple blocks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...in_washington/

I'll try to embed the video from reddit.

You can see the police attack the press with a baton in the video, unprovoked.

I'm sure more of the videos will come out today and tomorrow, but this is not ok.

Edit::
    The woman press persons video when she gets hit.

https://twitter.com/ASB_Breaking/sta...96043870486528
    Last edited by metroins; 06-01-2020 at 05:57 PM.
    Back on that injury recovery time, yoga stretching and running.

Life is easy when you take personal responsibility

MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have to point out, it's been said before (many times) on this board that US troops wouldn't fire on US citizens. You may be about to find out if that's true.
    So much universe, so little time.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    I don't think I am.

There were distinctions made the other day when there was no threat of intervention, almost as if the left were trying to disassociate themselves from their violent bretheren

Now, they're all a single group again when it looks like the military may be forced to act, because that suits the narrative you want to push
    nah youre definitely delusional. the country has been sitting in their living rooms watching people grab things out of stores damn near every night. nobody is denying that fact.
    the argument is that focusing on the looters is convenient and lazy. everybody that i know wishes the looters would stop.

again, i feel you are letting your emotions take over.

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Did you and Trapstar go to the castration clinic together? Was it because Sillie told you you should?
    castration? damn yall really want to get personal. trust me you dont want to go there either. id pull out throw it all on the table sending you running home to mama
    ***Gender Non-Committed***

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nobody should be OK with what Trump just said and did. I personally think the protests are stupid, I don't care about the guy that died, he was a 2x armed robber and the cop was arrested for his murder.
    I take it you must not be a fan of that whole breaking into a woman’s house holding a gun to her stomach while he’s robbing her thing huh?

That would bother me a little if it happen to my wife.
    It’s Time

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolutely not. This is WAY beyond the intended authority of the federal government. The states need to take care of their own security. That was the literal intention of the Constitution. Anyone who supports this and still calls themselves a Constitutionalist is a giant hypocrite.
    LMAO, the libchit states and cities can't control their jurisdiction, they are children infested with soy. Enough is enough. Put the hammer down Donald.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    we'll know pretty quickly how his response is affecting him politically

what he is saying has a sht ton of implications here. at this point he has no choice. he has made it clear that unity is not the goal so to be consistent he has to respond with anger, and mount what may be the closest thing to war on the homeland

i dont know if we have ever had a president go to war against his citizen protesters. here we go
    No, the persons rioting and looting made it clear that unity is not the goal. You seem to ignore that fact. He's not responding with anger, he's responding with force to combat force that will not stop. He's responding to save lives and businesses, something that the State doesn't care about. Your elected democratic officials don't care about you or your property. Let that sink in while you suckle at their teat and think what they want you to think. And the fact that you refer to rioters and looters as protesters... man you are really something else.
    Currently: traveling

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Netherlands + Croatia - 2020

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So how's that working out so far?

This is WAY beyond the intended authority of the federal government.
    Its actually not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurr...nd%20rebellion.

High School Civics not even once, huh jay.
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

All men are created equal metroins's Avatar
    metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    I take it you must not be a fan of that whole breaking into a woman’s house holding a gun to her stomach while he’s robbing her thing huh?

That would bother me a little if it happen to my wife.
    Exactly. That's why I was anti this protest, floyd was scum.

I'm also not a fan of American citizens being threatened with the US military. I'm not a fan of police at 6pm EST shooting flashbangs, gas and rubber bullets at actual peaceful protests and punching press. Video posted above.

Then he walks to a church and does a photo op.

Nobody should be ok with this from any president.
    Back on that injury recovery time, yoga stretching and running.

Life is easy when you take personal responsibility

MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nah youre definitely delusional. the country has been sitting in their living rooms watching people grab things out of stores damn near every night. nobody is denying that fact.
    the argument is that focusing on the looters is convenient and lazy. everybody that i know wishes the looters would stop.

again, i feel you are letting your emotions take over.
    So basically everyone is a protester now that the military is likely getting involved. Two days ago there were groups and distinctions. You've said as much.

castration? damn yall really want to get personal. trust me you dont want to go there either. id pull out throw it all on the table sending you running home to mama
    How did you go rounding up guns?
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW

TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Exactly. That's why I was anti this protest, floyd was scum.

I'm also not a fan of American citizens being threatened with the US military. I'm not a fan of police at 6pm EST shooting flashbangs, gas and rubber bullets at actual peaceful protests and punching press. Video posted above.

Then he walks to a church and does a photo op.

Nobody should be ok with this from any president.
    LA is on curfew and stores are being destroyed. WTF do you think should happen? Looters are scumbags
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew

hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hackerwacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bunch of wishy washy lefty pussies. Zero respect for any of you.

"why isn't Trump doing anything to stop the riots? He's weak"
    "Oh no why is Trump doing something to stop the riots? He's a dictator"

"Why is Trump stopping travel? It's just a flu! Racist fearmongerer!"
    "Why didn't Trump do more to prevent covid? Murderer!"

ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unfortunately these Antfia, anarchists, and thugs who are involved in these riots and looting are ruining it for those that want to peacefully protest. If the states/cities can't get their **** under control then the US army is needed. You can't allow innocent businesses and people to suffer at the hands of criminals while everyone just stands around and does nothing. I hate the idea of the US military coming in and getting things under control but you can't allow this to happen. Wheres Pelosi and Schummer right now to condemn the actions of these rioters? That's right they are nowhere to be found.

jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JesseV87 View Post
    Good people don’t give a **** about Confederate statues and don’t scream about Jews replacing them. They do give a **** about stopping police brutality and Black rights.

Was that hard?
    Do the good people give a **** about black brutality?

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hackerwacker View Post
    Bunch of wishy washy lefty pussies. Zero respect for any of you.

"why isn't Trump doing anything to stop the riots? He's weak"
    "Oh no why is Trump doing something to stop the riots? He's a dictator"

"Why is Trump stopping travel? It's just a flu! Racist fearmongerer!"
    "Why didn't Trump do more to prevent covid? Murderer!"
    So much this.

Fuking losers just want to bitch... about anything and everything.
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...