Nowanza is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Day 1 of a New Journey (215 and fat/trying to transform)

So today I decided to get serious about my fitness and make a lasting change. I currently weigh in at 215 lbs with around a 38inch waist and huge lovehandles.

In high school I was a distance runner and always played sports Growing up. At my high school graduation I weighed around 140 lbs and was running between 5-7 miles a day. It is also I feel important to note that I was taking adderall daily which severely decreased my appetite.

Throughout my entire life I’ve never been very strong, I’ve always had what I would refer to as a bird chest or it’s just been kinda fat and flabby. I’ve never in my life had abs or any serious definition in my stomach area and I’ve never had definition in my chest. I have always been jealous of the guys in the gym with big chests and arms and figured that would never be me, but I am determined to make the change.

Today the journey to change that starts and I hope to take you all with me. I started a membership at Crunch and got a personal trainer that I am meeting with once a week who is also going to give me a workout plan for the rest of the week.

I have also been with an incredible woman for the last 14 months and hope to propose to her in a couple of months (the ring has already been ordered!) I gained quite a bit of relationship weight over the last year and she has decided to join me in this journey as well. The wedding will likely be sometime in the winter of 2021/2022 and I would like to be in incredible shape by the time that rolls around.

Any encouragement or tips are greatly appreciated and I look forward to getting ripped

My starting photos can be found in my bodyspace

CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You got this. Work hard, work with consistency, and identify your "Why am I here?"

It's easy to start when you're motivated. Motivation is worth nothing when you or your partner is having a bad day - that's why you need to know why you're there, why you're working hard, what your end goal is and why that's important.

Go for it, we're all on your side.
    A.L.L. Leukemia 2009-2012
    Brain haemorrhage 2009
    Hip replacements 2010 & 2011
    Eating Disorder 2016-2020