Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thadderbox View Post
    If it's black on black then it's not a question of race, or of gun control.
    what is it?
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SomaliGirl View Post
    It’s almost as if the police are held to a higher standard than gang members
    They also kill an exorbitantly fewer amount of people. Minority communities need to start holding themselves to a higher standard.

Don't pretend like you haven't heard a hundred rap songs talking about splitting someone's skull open with an AK and making their mom cry at a closed casket funeral. Or that white on black crime is more scrutinized because of history and its nature to rile people up
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    173 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 260 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    They also kill an exorbitantly fewer amount of people. Minority communities need to start holding themselves to a higher standard.

Don't pretend like you haven't heard a hundred rap songs talking about splitting someone's skull open with an AK and making their mom cry at a closed casket funeral. Or that white on black crime is more scrutinized because of history and its nature to rile people up

Like previous miscers have said there are people in churches and youth groups set up that are trying to stamp out gang violence. I feel sad for a lot of black communities in America because it’s just an endless cycle of violence and poverty, it isn’t easy to escape.
    culturally enriching the misc since jan '15

tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SomaliGirl View Post
    Like previous miscers have said there are people in churches and youth groups set up that are trying to stamp out gang violence. I feel sad for a lot of black communities in America because it’s just an endless cycle of violence and poverty, it isn’t easy to escape.
    How do Africans escape it then? Work ethic? True African culture?

TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by tunafish01 View Post
    How do Africans escape it then? Work ethic? True African culture?
    Africans aren't historically oppressed and Nigerians that come to the States are the rich and high IQ ones which is why they mog the other groups.

Systemic racism and individual flaw people and even culture aren't the same thing. Especially when black-on-black criminals get horrifically long sentencing (usually rightfully so, but most of this is due to the war on drugs impacting minorities. bluepilled af if you think those laws weren't racist when they were passed).

Police kill people 24/7, black, white, ect and get nothing but paid leave, free lawyer frees while their case is settled. You'd have to be a reaching racist idiot to act like they're the same thing

corrupt cops are above the law and black criminals are underneath the law

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    I don't know when it became normalized but some people seem to think it's okay to be racist against white people/single them out (the vast majority who had nothing to do with slavery/civil rights or are even racist themselves) because of what happened 70-300 years ago. The way it is so out in the open and nobody even tries to hide this anymore is hilarious (yet sad to me). Some of it may not be outright racist but sure as hell say the same chit except replace white with another race or group that is persecuted in the eyes of the media it will be considered racist and any honest conversation about it will immediately get shut down. Some people are fed up with this and will want to push back against it but will be labelled racist and white supremacists for thinking differently and not submitting to the notion that white people should feel guilty. This is why any conversation about race never gets anywhere.

There are extremes that won't acknowledge racism but at the same time the other extreme where people pretend there is a lynch mob out to get them every time they step foot out of their house.

People demand for the world to change when they themselves refuse to change and acknowledge any racist, bigoted or hatefulness within themselves I think is what I have the biggest beef with. How the fuk are you going to demand responsibility from the government, the cops, etc when you can't even take responsibility for yourself and your own actions?

I've walked through downtown Toronto (SJW central) and had somebody straight up tell me that black people can't be racist and that white people are not your friends. Granted he was a part of the Nation of Islam but still fkn lol. Not sure how people can believe and say that chit with a straight face lol and claim that they are all for peace and equality. I'm a minority brah and I can say from my own experience I've seen and experienced more racism from other minorities than white people. Obv other experiences may vary depending on location but the point is anybody can be racist and I think it's more of an overall problem. I don't think you can just address racism towards a certain group without addressing the concept in its entirety.
    I don't like this either. I don't like that black people get a free pass on racism, and I hate even more that adults let this narrative go on like it's normal. It's fukking patronizing. It just keeps us held to a lower standard than white people.

x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just curious. Why not protest against the gang culture and senseless killings? A white cop kills a black guy once every two years if that? Blacks kill blacks nearly weekly. Where are the protests?

https://www.nj.com/essex/2018/01/sho...0_years_i.html

Where were these protests?

When do we stop babying?
    There is anger and activism and action within the community, but you never show up for the meetings to help out and contribute.

Cliffs: be part of the solution
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    There is anger and activism and action within the community, but you never show up for the meetings to help out and contribute.

Cliffs: be part of the solution
    Gang violence does not effect me however, so why would I go to it?

Are you saying gang violence plays a part in how one acts towards police?

Originally Posted by TinderGame View Post
    Africans aren't historically oppressed and Nigerians that come to the States are the rich and high IQ ones which is why they mog the other groups.

Systemic racism and individual flaw people and even culture aren't the same thing. Especially when black-on-black criminals get horrifically long sentencing (usually rightfully so, but most of this is due to the war on drugs impacting minorities. bluepilled af if you think those laws weren't racist when they were passed).

Police kill people 24/7, black, white, ect and get nothing but paid leave, free lawyer frees while their case is settled. You'd have to be a reaching racist idiot to act like they're the same thing

corrupt cops are above the law and black criminals are underneath the law
    But they are black? Do you see what I am saying? They somehow evolve. Work hard, create a better life. Not act as a victim.

TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    But they are black? Do you see what I am saying? They somehow evolve. Work hard, create a better life. Not act as a victim.
    They're winning despite their black disadvantage due to the above reasons (Cream of the crop, rich parents, etc)

Stupid to just say work hard when there's a system that does everything in its power to keep you down

x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Gang violence does not effect me however, so why would I go to it?

Are you saying gang violence plays a part in how one acts towards police?
    No, i was answering your original question about actions, protests are the last thing that people do when they have reached their breaking point.
    I was speaking about violence in general and protests within the community.

If "Gang violence does not effect me" then why make the thread?
    Why do you care since it isn't about you?
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

They're winning despite their black disadvantage due to the above reasons (Cream of the crop, rich parents, etc)

Stupid to just say work hard when there's a system that does everything in its power to keep you down
    Ok so the system is against blacks born in america, but not Africa? Im confused.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    No, i was answering your original question about actions, protests are the last thing that people do when they have reached their breaking point.
    I was speaking about violence in general and protests within the community.

If "Gang violence does not effect me" then why make the thread?
    Why do you care since it isn't about you?
    True youre right. What about when a black guy kills a white person? Where is the outrage?

Ok so the system is against blacks born in america, but not Africa? Im confused.
    And you think there are no successful black Americans? It's possible to succeed even when its an uphill battle.

True youre right. What about when a black guy kills a white person? Where is the outrage?
    There is, why do you think gun sales are through the roof, it isn't for hunting deer.

And you think there are no successful black Americans? It's possible to succeed even when its an uphill battle.
    No. And not every white person is successful lol.

Crazy what hard work and sacrifice can do right?

My parents immigrated here from italy, didnt speak english, worked odd jobs, all to create a better life for me. How did they do it? We cant say bc theyre white, bc not every white person is successful. But what is it then?

Hint: Work ethic, discipline, sacrifice.

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op is a perfect example of edgy losers who love to throw "what about x, y statistics?" "why doesn't the black community do x, y, z?" not bothering to do 5 min of research to prove his points wrong

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...amp/ncna701906

negged for being intellectually dishonest, asking stupid questions and skipping half the posts responding to you
    Posts outside sports misc aint not to be taken serious.

ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about black on white crime? Mike Tyson said it best in a deleted tweet

Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

No. And not every white person is successful lol.

Crazy what hard work and sacrifice can do right?

My parents immigrated here from italy, didnt speak english, worked odd jobs, all to create a better life for me. How did they do it? We cant say bc theyre white, bc not every white person is successful. But what is it then?

Hint: Work ethic, discipline, sacrifice.
    I get what your saying but they're still white in a country built for whites. Also I'm sure their Italian neighborhood wasn't a drug invested, heavily policed shthole with no government aid

Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    Op is a perfect example of edgy losers who love to throw "what about x, y statistics?" "why doesn't the black community do x, y, z?" not bothering to do 5 min of research to prove his points wrong

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...amp/ncna701906

negged for being intellectually dishonest, asking stupid questions and skipping half the posts responding to you
    Ok why is this not on mainstream media lol. Clown

I get what your saying but they're still white in a country built for whites. Also I'm sure their Italian neighborhood wasn't a drug invested, heavily policed shthole with no government aid
    Brooklyn NY isnt drug infested? Or just their neighborhood? Who was mafia? Again, your culture plays a huge part.

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok why is this not on mainstream media lol. Clown
    does NBC news and the associated press not count as media you fukking retard?
    Posts outside sports misc aint not to be taken serious.

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    does NBC news and the associated press not count as media you fukking retard?
    Article vs 24/7 news coverage.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew

Article vs 24/7 news coverage.
    ... Pick one haha

I dont make 6 figures even though Im white, shocking. However I do invest my money heavily to obtain wealth like many people.

Last I checked, Vanguard didnt ask me what race I was when buying a stock.

Isnt that one way to beat the system if you are black? How do Asians do it?

... Pick one haha

I dont make 6 figures even though Im white, shocking. However I do invest my money heavily to obtain wealth like many people.

Last I checked, Vanguard didnt ask me what race I was when buying a stock.

Isnt that one way to beat the system if you are black? How do Asians do it?
    Some miscer said that asians have "foreign money" and therefore have an advantage

Because actually being as broke as everyone else... plus not understanding English is an advantage.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew

Some miscer said that asians have "foreign money" and therefore have an advantage

Because actually being as broke as everyone else... plus not understanding English is an advantage.
    Imagine what discipline, and hard work can do. Amazing! not saying youll be Bezos, but you can be out of poverty! The american dream!

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    imagine trying to excuse incompetence by trying to pretend an ongoing issue isn't already being addressed by the community
    LOL

Imagine what discipline, and hard work can do. Amazing! not saying youll be Bezos, but you can be out of poverty! The american dream!
    I know plenty who have. My parents did and so did their parents and countless family friends of ours. Too busy making money to worry about rioting or even protesting (though guess quarantine was a perfect storm).

It's like a new religious cult formed in order to cope with their life struggles. Just blame the devil and pray for social justice.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never been in poverty. Not sure why people think every black person is in poverty lol.

I am in the top 10% of my income bracket for my age group and work in a highly competitive tech field, just like both my parents did. Sister graduated from one of the most decorated military academies in the US (4th Generation Army, actually have a great grandfather that is a WW1 vet) and is an officer overseas.

Yea I think we made out okay.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Never been in poverty. Not sure why people think every black person is in poverty lol.

I am in the top 10% of my income bracket for my age group and work in a highly competitive tech field, just like both my parents did. Sister graduated from one of the most decorated military academies in the US (4th Generation Army, actually have a great grandfather that is a WW1 vet) and is an officer overseas.

Yea I think we made out okay.
    But But youre black, the system is against you! Sounds like you were disciplined and worked hard like any other person that made it here.