Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) niospecv has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    so did my parents. My dad is well off and high up in his field of work, I'm well off and live nicely in an expensive city on the lake. my parents grew up poor.

but using my own circumstances as law is like saying "im not homeless, so why are there homeless?" or "i'm not out of shape and fat, so why is the majority of America out of shape and fat"
    I understand that and I agree with you. Have an open mind and check out the short youtube videos I posted. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1606513291
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm never the guy to go into the cops kill more black people argument. It's a tough one. hence why you never see me post about george floyd. I reacted to your post because you left the comment about blacks committing more crime without an actual explanation.

however it is well documented that blacks do get convicted for longer sentences and convicted more for the same crime as whites, also police patrol for arrests more in these low socioeconomic areas aswell. these are facts, if want the proof that they are facts, look at the video, or I can post you the charts, data, and the reports by the U.S. sentencing commission and a 36 page repository by the university of Michigan Law. i just don't wanna bulk up the thread.
    I don't doubt it's easier to face court as a white person, or that you're treated guilty until proven innocent as a black suspect. But do those conviction stats take priors into consideration? Maybe it's cause they can't afford anything better than public attorneys, maybe it's because ghetto hoodrats have criminal records going back to their childhoods. They're also probably taking deals so their more serious charges get dropped.

A lot of these wrongfully convicted black men were easy targets because they had records and nobody would believe them cause their RAP sheet.

Dogkrack Dogkrack Dogkrack Dogkrack Dogkrack Dogkrack Dogkrack Dogkrack Dogkrack Dogkrack Dogkrack
    something...something fragility

winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    look at this page and the last page of this thread. i just don't want to bulk up this thread bc it's 3 back to back posts worth of data.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...460521&page=13

I just had this debate in another thread. so this is fresh for me. or just watch this vid

made by a financial analyst, who researched this based upon facts and has no interest in reporting anything else.
    that dude isnt a financial analyst hes just a real estate flipper.

AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 128 View Post
    I don't doubt it's easier to face court as a white person, or that you're treated guilty until proven innocent as a black suspect. But do those conviction stats take priors into consideration? Maybe it's cause they can't afford anything better than public attorneys, maybe it's because ghetto hoodrats have criminal records going back to their childhoods. They're also probably taking deals so their more serious charges get dropped.

A lot of these wrongfully convicted black men were easy targets because they had records and nobody would believe them cause their RAP sheet.
    that's actually discussed here

the U.S Sentencing Commission

The commission's analysis of demographic prison data from 2012 to 2016 found that black men serve sentences that are on average 19.1 percent longer than those for white men for similar crimes.

"Violence in an offenderโ€™s criminal history does not appear to contribute to the sentence imposed" except as it may factor into a score under sentencing guidelines, the study said."

"The Sentencing Project also found that black men are nearly six times as likely as white men to be incarcerated for the same crime, and Hispanic men are 2.3 times as likely. "

I'll also provide you with a 36 page repository from the University of Michigan Law School on the subject

https://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi...ntext=articles

"the decision to bring charges carrying โ€œmandatory minimumโ€sentences. The racial disparities in this decision are stark: black men have 1.75 times the odds of facing such charges, which is equivalent to a 5 percentage point or 65 percent increase in the probability for the average defendant. The initial mandatory minimum charging decision alone is capable of explaining more than half of the black-white sentence disparities not otherwise explained by precharge characteristics"
    [QUOTE=Polaris;1606964451] Sociology isn't a "science" btw. [/QUOTE]

lmao

yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you're an idiot. poor no matter the race is what breeds the majority of crimes in human beings. it is a sociological fact. human nature. it just so happens in American society blacks are 10x as likely to be poor. among other variables.

WHY ARE THEY POOR. do you understand how to do sociological research? be objective, stop giving half ass opinions, and know the process of finding derivates in trends. look into the past, where did blacks stand 50 years ago before they were granted civil rights? like...my grandparents for example. were blacks in power? were they rich? no? hmmm wonder where they'll be a generation later then, stastically it's likely any group would still be poor. it's common sense, and it's no debate, a fukking fact.

has absolutely nothing to do with race. you're a fool for even debating me on this. these are facts.

it's not a "omg there is no excuses" thing. I'm well off, never commited a crime and lived in good neighborhoods with still a black family and black friends. what a coincidence, i've never committed any crimes and neither do my friends. the majority of crime that you are referencing are in low socioeconomic areas. But when the same group is in a different environment....what a surprise, they aren't committing crime any more than anyone else.

can we solve the homeless problem by simply saying "they need to get jobs" no right? bc that would be low IQ. you'd have to look at the system and infrastructure of our system.

why is it this financial analyst took it upon himself to research objectively, the derivatives that caused wealth gap and crime. and came to the same conclusions I have? he posted this yesterday. So NONE of my opinions came from him. he did this on his own, and came to the very same conclusions upon actual research. these are FACTS. there is no argument. at all.

be like this smart white guy, anybody else is a fool.
    I watched the entire video and agree completely. But he says nothing about racism in today's society. Racism isn't keeping black people poor, it's them being poor that's keeping them poor. How do we fix it? In my opinion, it comes down to two things: education and family values. Education needs to come from better government spending. Family values needs to come from a change within the culture. Family values also help push education because a good school will only do so much if the students aren't being encouraged to learn and I think that encouragement needs to come from the parents.
    Epstein didn't kill himself. #neverforget

AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by winston89418 View Post
    that dude isnt a financial analyst hes just a real estate flipper.
    regardless his channel is about finance, economics and law surrounding it. and he makes pretty good coin off of the channel itself, so he's basically just as much of one as he within real estate.

doesn't change the premise of the video.

lmao

Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    I watched the entire video and agree completely. But he says nothing about racism in today's society. Racism isn't keeping black people poor, it's them being poor that's keeping them poor. How do we fix it? In my opinion, it comes down to two things: education and family values. Education needs to come from better government spending. Family values needs to come from a change within the culture. Family values also help push education because a good school will only do so much if the students aren't being encouraged to learn and I think that encouragement needs to come from the parents.
    he refrences that it's sensible to expect that blacks are more poor today, based upon the history. personally I think people are kicking blacks while they are down a bit, being that it's only been 50 years. My grandparents grew up poor with no rights. so the fact that I'm living on a lake now, and my dad is well off is pretty good.

however obviously not the case for everyone, but as time goes by. im sure this trend will be even more consistent. already college numbers are higher than they were then, and more influence and businesses are owned. people act like there's 100% stagnation. it's just that people aren't acting like it hasn't only been 50 years....

and in the video he pretty much demolished the race causes crime rhetoric people have been spewing here. which is really the thing I wanted to kill.
    Last edited by AngryBaby; 06-01-2020 at 07:00 PM.

lmao

ConTroLFreaKK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ConTroLFreaKK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ConTroLFreaKK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ConTroLFreaKK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ConTroLFreaKK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ConTroLFreaKK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ConTroLFreaKK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ConTroLFreaKK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ConTroLFreaKK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ConTroLFreaKK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ConTroLFreaKK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People are idiots.

The Elite/Gov wants us to fight one another, white vs black etc etc it's all been conditioned this way brahs, tribalism is a fuarkin disease to the human condition.

"Herp derp im white, i must support white x y z, herp derp i'm black i must support black x y z etc etc"

You people are so brainwashed and the arguments are so fuarkin pathetic and tiring, everyone fuarkin loses, you're all a bunch of losers arguing.

I hope one day there's a coalition where we ALL come together in the name of GOOD ( not race ) and truely attack & overcome those who deserve it.

Chit really makes me frustrated hearingt his back & forth between races, it detracts from the real cause that will inact positive change and growth.
    * Takes shirt off while taking a poop crew *

Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I call for truce and peace. Don't allow yourself to be drawn to the negative

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    I call for truce and peace. Don't allow yourself to be drawn to the negative
    lifes a lot better without a racial lens
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 26 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that's actually discussed here
    Further down in the paper:

"Yet disparities in the initial charging of a minority of cases appear capable of explaining the majority of otherwise unexplained black-white sentence disparities in the pool as a whole.
    Moreover, our estimates likely underestimate the role of mandatory
    minimums because of the use of highly conservative coding assumptions
    when charge data were ambiguous. Analyses using alternative data on
    mandatory minimums suggest that their use can explain virtually all of
    the otherwise unexplained sentencing disparity.
    "

So the key question is: why are prosecutors more likely to bring charges carrying โ€œmandatory minimumโ€ sentences in the case of blacks?

I haven't read past that page yet, but there are possibilities beyond racism.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Further down in the paper:

"Yet disparities in the initial charging of a minority of cases appear capable of explaining the majority of otherwise unexplained black-white sentence disparities in the pool as a whole.
    Moreover, our estimates likely underestimate the role of mandatory
    minimums because of the use of highly conservative coding assumptions
    when charge data were ambiguous. Analyses using alternative data on
    mandatory minimums suggest that their use can explain virtually all of
    the otherwise unexplained sentencing disparity.
    "

So the key question is: why are prosecutors more likely to bring charges carrying โ€œmandatory minimumโ€ sentences in the case of blacks?

I haven't read past that page yet, but there are possibilities beyond racism.
    I don't even think it's "omg I hate kneegurs" in every case, I just think it's the results of a system already in place, pre-existing, that lead to such a discrepancy in sentencing and/or convictions

i think the racism, prejudice or stereotyping only primarily rears it's head during due process.

but on a positive note, not 100% of the time, and I think things will and are getting better than they certainly used to be.

we just need alot of old peope to die off tbh.

because as semi-racist as alot of these young miscers try to be, I don't think they'll unjustly sentence a dude just for being black. at least I hope. so as newer generations fill in, things will improve.

lmao

yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    he refrences that it's sensible to expect that blacks are more poor today, based upon the history. personally I think people are kicking blacks while they are down a bit, being that it's only been 50 years. My grandparents grew up poor with no rights. so the fact that I'm living on a lake now, and my dad is well off is pretty good.

however obviously not the case for everyone, but as time goes by. im sure this trend will be even more consistent. already college numbers are higher than they were then, and more influence and businesses are owned. people act like there's 100% stagnation. it's just that people aren't acting like it hasn't only been 50 years....

and in the video he pretty much demolished the race causes crime rhetoric people have been spewing here. which is really the thing I wanted to kill.
    Agreed. He also pretty much demolished the systemic racism rhetoric people have been spewing on social/mainstream media.
    Epstein didn't kill himself. #neverforget

Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you want positive reps don't tell the truth

katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by badbart View Post
    The media & politicians are out to destroy us, don't let them win. Things were better 20 years ago and their were more problems but we didn't have politicians and media trying to divide us. I don't know anyone how supports the riots and I don't know anyone who supports that cop.
    Same.

Originally Posted by MacDaddy68 View Post
    This really concerns me. Imagine growing up being bombarded with race wars like its the 60s plus being amplified by social media.
    IDK that it will be all that. Guess it will depend on how their parents have approached the subject at home. My n=1 example is we never called attention to race. My daughter 2 first BFFs were both mixed. Girl is pale like me and said she wished she had pretty brown skin...she was probably 3 or 4 yrs old. She's 14 now.

Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    If it makes you feel any better your best bench is 5lbs better than my best bench.
    I believe one of my first interactions w/muzzl here was me commenting on his squat weight; as in he could squat me and my loaded bar too (regular workout).

But I can still calf mog him.

Spoiler!
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this place has always been a cesspool for quite some time. it's the same sht really
    ***Gender Non-Committed***

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't even think it's "omg I hate kneegurs" in every case, I just think it's the results of a system already in place, pre-existing, that lead to such a discrepancy in sentencing and/or convictions

i think the racism, prejudice or stereotyping only primarily rears it's head during due process.

but on a positive note, not 100% of the time, and I think things will and are getting better than they certainly used to be.

because as semi-racist as alot of these young miscers try to be, I don't think they'll unjustly sentence a dude just for being black. at least I hope. so as newer generations fill in, things will improve.
    to be honest it's more like the old people need to stick around....it's the last 10 years or so that something truly has gone wrong with higher education....lot of social sciences/humanities doing "research" to publish on theoretical nonsense like systemic racism, toxic masculinity, and similar SJW rubbish that are just supposed to be conceptual guidelines to study discrete events under that given theory. it's not meant to look at every single ****ing slight and insult and use that as proof that some kind of oppressor exists.

these stupid ****ing kids use what they've been brainwashed with by c*nt professors to look at every single negative aggression as an indication of some kind of mass suffering. i honestly feel bad for white males because they have to tolerate this stupid bull****
    i can't believe this **** even happens at the top schools. want to do the world a favor? send all those protestors to college campuses
    you come at the king, you best not miss

MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    this place has always been a cesspool for quite some time. it's the same sht really
    Then why are you still here?
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

Current location is Actually Cincinnati**

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    to be honest it's more like the old people need to stick around....it's the last 10 years or so that something truly has gone wrong with higher education....lot of social sciences/humanities doing "research" to publish on theoretical nonsense like systemic racism, toxic masculinity, and similar SJW rubbish that are just supposed to be conceptual guidelines to study discrete events under that given theory. it's not meant to look at every single ****ing slight and insult and use that as proof that some kind of oppressor exists.

these stupid ****ing kids use what they've been brainwashed with by c*nt professors to look at every single negative aggression as an indication of some kind of mass suffering. i honestly feel bad for white males because they have to tolerate this stupid bull****
    i can't believe this **** even happens at the top schools. want to do the world a favor? send all those protestors to college campuses
    c'mon thebateman. systemic racism isn't some new thing. toxic masculinity IS. also toxic masculinity is a concept. they aren't remotely the same. c'monnn man. I'm tired of disagreeing with you guys I truly am, but you really need to stop this. I'm tired of arguing, but you guys keep saying fukked up chit that's scary.

institutional racism and its systems were in place for goddamn generations, you think it all eviscerated after 1970? that's retardedly naive. and the ramifications of it and it's systems still have affect until this day.

I already went into vivid detail about this in other debates, so I have the data if we REALLLY need to go there. it's a goddamn fact. it's not even an opinion, It makes complete sense also. why would those systems just go away or not affect the systems of today? it's common sense. there's major discrepancies for no reason other than the reverberations of systems that were in place derived from institutional racism.

wait....is it because racism to you, is the overt blatantly obvious thing? is that what racism means to you? or the only way you identify it? is that why there's a disconnect?

I get it, you guys don't like to here the word racism, because it makes you on some subconcious level feel guilty. but im not asking for that. i'm saying this with emotionless Spock like detachment.

Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    Agreed. He also pretty much demolished the systemic racism rhetoric people have been spewing on social/mainstream media.
    huh? if anything he made a point to emphasize that the ramifications of systemic racism permeate through today. how did you twist that? he said that at like...the beginning of the video.

lmao

jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Should play the American card rather than black card, so long as you identify by your race rather than your nationality you'll never be equals and you'll never be totally integrated, just my opinion as an outsider. Only time race should be mentioned is for medical stuff

MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    c'mon thebateman. systemic racism isn't some new thing. toxic masculinity IS. also toxic masculinity is a concept. they aren't remotely the same. c'monnn man. I'm tired of disagreeing with you guys I truly am, but you really need to stop this. I'm tired of arguing, but you guys keep saying fukked up chit that's scary.

institutional racism and its systems were in place for goddamn generations, you think it all eviscerated after 1970? that's retardedly naive. and the ramifications of it and it's systems still have affect until this day.

I already went into vivid detail about this in other debates, so I have the data if we REALLLY need to go there. it's a goddamn fact. it's not even an opinion, It makes complete sense also. why would those systems just go away or not affect the systems of today? it's common sense. there's major discrepancies for no reason other than the reverberations of systems that were in place derived from institutional racism.

wait....is it because racism to you, is the overt blatantly obvious thing? is that what racism means to you? or the only way you identify it? is that why there's a disconnect?

I get it, you guys don't like to here the word racism, because it makes you on some subconcious level feel guilty. but im not asking for that. i'm saying this with emotionless Spock like detachment.

huh? if anything he made a point to emphasize that the ramifications of systemic racism permeate through today. how did you twist that? he said that at like...the beginning of the video.
    Can you provide some proof of systemic racism?
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

Originally Posted by MacDaddy68 View Post
    Can you provide some proof of systemic racism?
    omfg i did this chit already lmao

i feel like it's this thing where it's like "see, I bet he can't provide proof. I got him" lmaooo

"Can you show me the data for systemic racism? I'm genuinely curious."

look at this page and the last page of this thread. i just don't want to bulk up this thread bc it's 3 back to back posts worth of data.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...460521&page=13

I just had this debate in another thread. so this is fresh for me. or just watch this vid

made by a financial analyst, who researched this based upon facts and has no interest in reporting anything else.

lmao

TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

be careful what you wish for. If the youth of today maintain their political leanings as they age then left-wing extremism could become the norm and the US could be in for a very rough ride.

Personally I choose to believe that a lot of young US liberals are just ignorant/brainwashed by media and college, and that as they get older and figure out how the world actually works they'll balance out and become more centric or even right-leaning.

omfg i did this chit already lmao

i feel like it's this thing where it's like "see, I bet he can't provide proof. I got him" lmaooo
    dam, chill im not active on here at all. Link to evidence?
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you're an idiot. poor no matter the race is what breeds the majority of crimes in human beings. it is a sociological fact. human nature. it just so happens in American society blacks are 10x as likely to be poor. among other variables.

WHY ARE THEY POOR. do you understand how to do sociological research? be objective, stop giving half ass opinions, and know the process of finding derivates in trends. look into the past, where did blacks stand 50 years ago before they were granted civil rights? like...my grandparents for example. were blacks in power? were they rich? no? hmmm wonder where they'll be a generation later then, stastically it's likely any group would still be poor. it's common sense, and it's no debate, a fukking fact.

has absolutely nothing to do with race. you're a fool for even debating me on this. these are facts.

it's not a "omg there is no excuses" thing. I'm well off, never commited a crime and lived in good neighborhoods with still a black family and black friends. what a coincidence, i've never committed any crimes and neither do my friends. the majority of crime that you are referencing are in low socioeconomic areas. But when the same group is in a different environment....what a surprise, they aren't committing crime any more than anyone else.

can we solve the homeless problem by simply saying "they need to get jobs" no right? bc that would be low IQ. you'd have to look at the system and infrastructure of our system.

why is it this financial analyst took it upon himself to research objectively, the derivatives that caused wealth gap and crime. and came to the same conclusions I have? he posted this yesterday. So NONE of my opinions came from him. he did this on his own, and came to the very same conclusions upon actual research. these are FACTS. there is no argument. at all.

be like this smart white guy, anybody else is a fool.
    lol give me a break dude, every person is an individual responsible for their own actions, I could give a fuk about sociology. I've been poor, yet never had the urge to commit armed robbery, murder, or use hard drugs.
    Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged ~ Captain Jean-Luc Picard

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

i haven't read all the posts in this thread so i dont know if you talked about it but this is what i'm not understanding

"there's major discrepancies for no reason other than the reverberations of systems that were in place derived from institutional racism."

how does this exist in 2020? what reverberation are you talking about?

i admit 100% my personal encounters with blacks are not representative of the entire population but if anything blacks who play the game/abide by the law always have a much better outcome with affirmative action..
    im not even mad about it...genuinely good for them and you take what you can get so i have no problem with it but i really don't see the "system" that is holding them back...imo it's the culture (single mothers)...
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    be careful what you wish for. If the youth of today maintain their political leanings as they age then left-wing extremism could become the norm and the US could be in for a very rough ride.
    That's the rights fault.. you do understand that the African American community and Hispanic community generally have conservative values at it's core. Republican leaders fumbled the bag so hard over the years by stiff arming both so heavily that I don't see how the right can ever get back even half of the black vote come election season

Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post

Personally I choose to believe that a lot of young US liberals are just ignorant/brainwashed by media and college, and that as they get older and figure out how the world actually works they'll balance out and become more centric or even right-leaning.

IMO dude....

old people are the ones who grew up in racist ass times and raised kids with their own somewhat fukked up beliefs in some form.
    many peoples grandparents are the ones that were totally cool with blacks going to the back of the bus, and wouldn't like their kids to date another race. many of these grandparents are those people. many black grandparents hate white people for this.

the people who lived in primitive times need to fukking go. that **** needs to be erased.

lmao

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    i haven't read all the posts in this thread so i dont know if you talked about it but this is what i'm not understanding

"there's major discrepancies for no reason other than the reverberations of systems that were in place derived from institutional racism."

how does this exist in 2020? what reverberation are you talking about?

i admit 100% my personal encounters with blacks are not representative of the entire population but if anything blacks who play the game/abide by the law always have a much better outcome with affirmative action..
    im not even mad about it...genuinely good for them and you take what you can get so i have no problem with it but i really don't see the "system" that is holding them back...imo it's the culture (single mothers)...
    white women benefit from affirmative action the most though lol

and do you really want this long ass post I'm going to reign upon you? in terms of what exists in 2020... will you even read it.

do you really think the chit magically went away after 50 yrs? do people....like really believe that? that's some utopia like thinking right there lol

lmao