Thread: WWE ratings?

wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000)

WWE ratings?

Anyone got ratings since the corona crap and empty arenas? I can say I've been a faithful viewer through the good and bad every week from mid 90s on, and watched quite a bit prior... but lately with this empty arena I just can't even stomach it. Haven't watched in several weeks. Wondering how many others are like me?
    Bodybuilding.com awards:

2018 Wrestling Forum Poster of the Year
    2019 Wrestling Forum Poster of the Year

RayBoccini is just really nice. (+1000) RayBoccini is just really nice. (+1000) RayBoccini is just really nice. (+1000) RayBoccini is just really nice. (+1000) RayBoccini is just really nice. (+1000) RayBoccini is just really nice. (+1000) RayBoccini is just really nice. (+1000) RayBoccini is just really nice. (+1000) RayBoccini is just really nice. (+1000) RayBoccini is just really nice. (+1000) RayBoccini is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wrestled View Post
    Anyone got ratings since the corona crap and empty arenas? I can say I've been a faithful viewer through the good and bad every week from mid 90s on, and watched quite a bit prior... but lately with this empty arena I just can't even stomach it. Haven't watched in several weeks. Wondering how many others are like me?
    Yes...it's been dropping every week and was well before the virus set in. It's around 1.6m on average now. For context in 2014, it was averaging over 4 million. They have lost over half their audience in just 6 years.

This is a good thread to follow for the weekly ratings: https://www.wrestlingforum.com/threa...97072/page-108

wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RayBoccini View Post
    Yes...it's been dropping every week and was well before the virus set in. It's around 1.6m on average now. For context in 2014, it was averaging over 4 million. They have lost over half their audience in just 6 years.

This is a good thread to follow for the weekly ratings: https://www.wrestlingforum.com/threa...97072/page-108
    Thanks brah, repped
    Bodybuilding.com awards:

good thread there just checked it out... numbers been falling for some time. I think its the women. And I DONT think WWE is going to do a thing about it
    Bodybuilding.com awards:

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    only cucks are still watching the e
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wrestled View Post
    good thread there just checked it out... numbers been falling for some time. I think its the women. And I DONT think WWE is going to do a thing about it
    The WWE could put out literal chit for 3 hours and they'd still make more money than ever. They could have Roman Reigns come out and sit on a toilet for 3 hours for 52 straight Monday's, NEVER do a house shot, do the exact same thing on "PPV's" and like I said, still make more money every passing year.

USA network and FOX went full retard when they signed these TV contracts. Ratings have dropped to literally a new record low for like 5 months straight and yet they will finish this year as the most profitable year in the history of the company.

Between the Saudi money, the tv deals they have, the WWE is making so much money it's laughable. Their product is absolute dog chit, they don't know their target audience, they lose viewership and interest every week/month/year, they treat their employees like trash, they fire their employees during pandemics when they are incredibly liquid and loaded with $, yet they will still absolutely clean up in profits.

I respect the hustle, it was straight theft getting that FOX contract, but I have to lol at them not giving two fuks about the quality of their product, it's horrible.
    Not part of any crews crew

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post
    The WWE could put out literal chit for 3 hours and they'd still make more money than ever. They could have Roman Reigns come out and sit on a toilet for 3 hours for 52 straight Monday's, NEVER do a house shot, do the exact same thing on "PPV's" and like I said, still make more money every passing year.

USA network and FOX went full retard when they signed these TV contracts. Ratings have dropped to literally a new record low for like 5 months straight and yet they will finish this year as the most profitable year in the history of the company.

Between the Saudi money, the tv deals they have, the WWE is making so much money it's laughable. Their product is absolute dog chit, they don't know their target audience, they lose viewership and interest every week/month/year, they treat their employees like trash, they fire their employees during pandemics when they are incredibly liquid and loaded with $, yet they will still absolutely clean up in profits.

I respect the hustle, it was straight theft getting that FOX contract, but I have to lol at them not giving two fuks about the quality of their product, it's horrible.
    You need a hobby. Srs.

And stop using the word literally so much.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The E has sucked for a long time.

I stopped watching completely around 3 years ago.

Too much femme and soy.

Cucks gon' Cuck and carry on watching.
    Lickle Warrior / Hulkamaniac

Tranny Crew.