Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Stay in Europe you fukking idiot. Literally the video taken at 6 seconds in the link you shared shows the truck actively slowing down. Hell even the first video shows it actively slowing down, the crowd is largely on the other side of the interstate.

In your second link, as you hear the horn, the semi stops within 5 seconds. There are cars actively coming down the freeway that have the ability to stop (in the video here you can see 2 other cars coming up on the stoppage). Unfortunately, Semi's can't stop on a dime, his options were to slam on the brakes and flip (unadvisable, as seen earlier ITT), crash into the police cars that are parked. Or, lay on his horn for the entire time of slowing, warning everything and everyone to get the hell out of the way while he can stop safely. The "barricades" and "street closure" was 5' in front of the protestors. This protest was obviously not planned nor permitted and officers tried to stop traffic, but you can't expect a semi to stop on a dime like that.

Here's an idea for your European ass though. Maybe stop trying to lock down ****ing interstates. You wouldn't really expect people to try to lock down the Autobahn would you?

https://streamable.com/eul0u7
    The truck slowed down after intentionally driving around a barricade placed much further back (not seen on the footage, but confirmed by authorities), on a road that had been shut off 45 minutes ago, then gunning it towards a crowd of people who were clearly visible from a long distance off while blaring his horn, and THEN finally realising that they weren't all going to get out of the way. Reality is he had no reason to even be in that place or be driving that fast until he was that close to the crowd.

Fortunately they managed to move out of the way, but he put a lot of people's lives at risk. Lol at having the video and details infront of you and still coming up with your own fantastical version of events, you useless cretin.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    The truck slowed down after intentionally driving around a barricade placed much further back (not seen on the footage, but confirmed by authorities), on an road that had been shut off 45 minutes ago, then gunning it towards a crowd of people who were clearly visible from a long distance off while blaring his horn, and THEN finally realising that they weren't all going to get out of the way. Reality is he had no reason to even be in that place or be driving that fast until he was that close to the crowd.

Fortunately they managed to move out of the way, but he put a lot of people's lives at risk. Lol at having the video and details infront of you and still coming up with your own fantastical version of events, you useless cretin.
    So then something not seen on footage, but yet we have contradictory statements from authorities. And further, every other car in that video drove around the same barrier (as evidenced by them still moving forward)? Interesting.

This story was updated an hour ago: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/u...rotesters.html

Austin Kedrowski said protesters first became aware of the tanker when it began honking from about a quarter-mile away, which it continued doing for about 15 seconds.
    1/4 mile stop from 55+ mph is not an easy task for a semi, let alone, a semi hauling an explosive load.

Commissioner John Harrington of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety said the tanker appeared to have been on the highway before it was closed
    Also, from the local news: https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...-i-35w-bridge/

Harrington says the truck was already on the interstate before the incident, even though it had closed about 40 minutes earlier at 5 p.m. and barriers were in place specifically for the marchers.
    I've only seen one source in which it states that Harrington was corrected, and I'm not seeing that verified in any of these sources despite them being updated today. and this source : https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/0...rchers-on-i35w

Makes it seem as though the diversions that Schnell is referring to is the police cruisers in the video that i posted before showing the truck avoiding the police cruisers as best as he could to avoid injuring anyone.

During a late night press conference Corrections Commissioner Paul Schnell said there were traffic diversions in place during the protest. "It appears as though the driver attempted to get around, did get around and ultimately entered that area,” he told reporters.
    And yet, your version of this is that the trucker was so intent on driving into the crowd to intentionally hurt protesters and yet NO ONE WAS INJURED. What a crime, not injuring anyone.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So then something not seen on footage, but yet we have contradictory statements from authorities. And further, every other car in that video drove around the same barrier (as evidenced by them still moving forward)? Interesting.

This story was updated an hour ago: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/u...rotesters.html

1/4 mile stop from 55+ mph is not an easy task for a semi, let alone, a semi hauling an explosive load.

Also, from the local news: https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...-i-35w-bridge/

I've only seen one source in which it states that Harrington was corrected, and I'm not seeing that verified in any of these sources despite them being updated today. and this source : https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/0...rchers-on-i35w

Makes it seem as though the diversions that Schnell is referring to is the police cruisers in the video that i posted before showing the truck avoiding the police cruisers as best as he could to avoid injuring anyone.

And yet, your version of this is that the trucker was so intent on driving into the crowd to intentionally hurt protesters and yet NO ONE WAS INJURED. What a crime, not injuring anyone.
    Nope, I said that the guy was at least recklessly trying to intimidate the crowd, and had plenty of warnings, information and time/distance to stop much further back if he really wanted to. Maybe he wasn't trying to hurt anyone, but he could have very easily done so.

It takes roughly tree fiddy feet, or around 100m for a fully loaded semi and trailer to stop from 55mph, not a quarter of a mile:

https://schneiderjobs.com/blog/drive...ce-semi-trucks

So the guy was in no way shape or form braking for the full distance that he was aware of the protesters. He was intentionally gunning it at that speed up until the last feasible second where he slowed down once he realised they weren't all going to get out of the way. Could have easily got someone killed, even if that wasn't his intention.

Sit down, chump.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope, I said that the guy was at least recklessly trying to intimidate the crowd, and had plenty of warnings, information and time/distance to stop much further back if he really wanted to. Maybe he wasn't trying to hurt anyone, but he could have very easily done so.

It takes roughly tree fiddy feet, or around 100m for a fully loaded semi and trailer to stop from 55mph, not a quarter of a mile:

https://schneiderjobs.com/blog/drive...ce-semi-trucks

So the guy was in no way shape or form braking for the full distance that he was aware of the protesters. He was intentionally gunning it at that speed up until the last feasible second where he slowed down once he realised they weren't all going to get out of the way. Could have easily got someone killed, even if that wasn't his intention.

Sit down, chump.
    So I'm building my own narrative because you googled a blog? That's all I need to know.

This is the stopping distance of applying the brakes full bore, taking into account that's for freight haulers, not explosive material haulers, which can't simply slam on their brakes, if a fuel truck jackknifes it is an entirely different problem. This was the stretch of road that he was coming up on with about the same number of cars based on the videos available:

Of course he was driving the speed limit (+/- 10 mph, pretty normal driving habits on an interstate). and randomly came upon a crowd of people inexplicably in the roadway at a bend in the road. Bear in mind there are cars stopped in the right two lanes, prohibiting his ability to pivot to the right while applying the brakes. His only option is to move to the left lanes, and apply the brakes at what he feels is the safest slowing speed readily available to avoid flipping, containing the stopped cars, himself, and the crowd of mongoloids on the highway in an (literally) explosive situation. He accomplishes just this, while injuring (wait for it) exactly ZERO people in the process.

Again, and as always, get fukt.

So I'm building my own narrative because you googled a blog? That's all I need to know.

This is the stopping distance of applying the brakes full bore, taking into account that's for freight haulers, not explosive material haulers, which can't simply slam on their brakes, if a fuel truck jackknifes it is an entirely different problem. This was the stretch of road that he was coming up on with about the same number of cars based on the videos available:

Of course he was driving the speed limit (+/- 10 mph, pretty normal driving habits on an interstate). and randomly came upon a crowd of people inexplicably in the roadway at a bend in the road. Bear in mind there are cars stopped in the right two lanes, prohibiting his ability to pivot to the right while applying the brakes. His only option is to move to the left lanes, and apply the brakes at what he feels is the safest slowing speed readily available to avoid flipping, containing the stopped cars, himself, and the crowd of mongoloids on the highway in an (literally) explosive situation. He accomplishes just this, while injuring (wait for it) exactly ZERO people in the process.

Again, and as always, get fukt.

More because you feel the need to wildly exaggerate and lie about how long it takes a semi to stop to save your ****ty argument. You can search up semi stopping distances yourself and get the same information from wherever you want. You are claiming that for whatever reason, on this bright, dry, warm day with perfect visibility and clear sight of the protesters from a long way off, the guy took a full 4x longer to stop his truck than what it normally takes an equivalent vehicle. LOL.

Like I said, I didn't claim the guy was intentionally trying to kill anyone, but he was dangerously reckless and didn't need to have been in that position at all.

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

More because you feel the need to wildly exaggerate and lie about how long it takes a semi to stop to save your ****ty argument. You can search up semi stopping distances yourself and get the same information from wherever you want. You are claiming that for whatever reason, on this bright, dry, warm day with perfect visibility and clear sight of the protesters from a long way off, the guy took a full 4x longer to stop his truck than what it normally takes an equivalent vehicle. LOL.

Like I said, I didn't claim the guy was intentionally trying to kill anyone, but he was dangerously reckless and didn't need to have been in that position at all.
    You're over here talking like you don't understand the difference between a Tanker and a Cargo Truck and you're calling my argument ****ty? Ok then.

jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jxd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    So why do leftists "Reeeeeee" when someone drives through a crowd?
    Unless it's a muslim, they love that.