Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Why aren't you vegan? Srs.

I'm not vegan/vegetarian but I logically know that eating meat is immoral, I unfortunately just don't have an emotional attachment to the cause so it would make it very difficult to ever go through with it considering the hardships that would accompany it. Just like people logically know they should start working out, but they don't because they don't care enough.

Why are you not vegan even though it makes you a piece of chit to eat meat?
    500lb Squat
    375lb Bench
    675lb Deadlift

201lbs Bodyweight

bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cause I’m not a phaggot
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

8PointBuck is a name known to all. (+5000) 8PointBuck is a name known to all. (+5000) 8PointBuck is a name known to all. (+5000) 8PointBuck is a name known to all. (+5000) 8PointBuck is a name known to all. (+5000) 8PointBuck is a name known to all. (+5000) 8PointBuck is a name known to all. (+5000) 8PointBuck is a name known to all. (+5000) 8PointBuck is a name known to all. (+5000) 8PointBuck is a name known to all. (+5000) 8PointBuck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Make America Great Again

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bfdehewdbyywhn View Post
    cause I’m not a phaggot
    This.

However cutting red meat out of the diet is beneficial for people who suffer for eczema.

ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dallas, Texas / USMC 0311 / Rugby / AP4C / MAGA

****St. Jude/FedEx Invitational Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178526741

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    This.

However cutting red meat out of the diet is beneficial for people who suffer for eczema.
    lol what

increasing the odds of zinc deficiency is absolutely the worst idea for eczema
    Boycott China Crew
    GIFs of Peace: https://imgur.com/a/oK3RAor
    Cut of Peace: https://imgur.com/a/Dtmrijh
    Merlin? https://imgur.com/a/AEbYqlw

Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am pretty in touch with the life death cycle. There is nothing wrong with death it happens to everything that is alive. I have slaughtered chickens and rabbits and hunted deer/turkey.

I enjoy eating and preparing meat and I respect and Honor the animal that provided it for me. I also try to buy whole animals and use every part when feasible.

proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) proteinsnake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post
    I am pretty in touch with the life death cycle. There is nothing wrong with death it happens to everything that is alive. I have slaughtered chickens and rabbits and hunted deer/turkey.

I enjoy eating and preparing meat and I respect and Honor the animal that provided it for me. I also try to buy whole animals and use every part when feasible.
    Ok cool so if you ever get murdered you'll be cool with it as long as the murderer eats your flesh afterwards and says thanks. lol.
    500lb Squat
    375lb Bench
    675lb Deadlift

201lbs Bodyweight

Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by proteinsnake View Post
    Ok cool so if you ever get murdered you'll be cool with it as long as the murderer eats your flesh afterwards and says thanks. lol.
    No. I would view that as a weird and abnormal circumstance unless it was like starving stranded scenario which is still a kinda weird mindfuk.

If I got killed by a bear or mountain lion then that would be life and I would be happy I wasn’t such a giant pussy that I would avoid the outdoors and still lived life how I wanted.

I don’t begrudge a predator for eating it’s prey. I view myself as a predator and not prey and would hopefully come out on top (via weapons). I also view other humans as not prey for other humans.

Make sense ?

You seem really out of touch with how life works, I blame society I guess. Or soy.

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ExPatriot View Post
    This plus steak and fried chicken.
    "And I swear to God if I saw any of you guys, if I-- you know what I'm going to do, how about this you guys? I'm going to hack into your ****ing computer and I'm gonna find where you live, I'm gonna come and beat you in your ****ing sleep. Don't run your mouth anymore peace out."

-The Iron Toenail

Las Vegas Crew

Oči Pičo

No. I would view that as a weird and abnormal circumstance unless it was like starving stranded scenario which is still a kinda weird mindfuk.

If I got killed by a bear or mountain lion then that would be life and I would be happy I wasn’t such a giant pussy that I would avoid the outdoors and still lived life how I wanted.

I don’t begrudge a predator for eating it’s prey. I view myself as a predator and not prey and would hopefully come out on top (via weapons). I also view other humans as not prey for other humans.

Make sense ?
    Animals eat other animals out of necessity, even if they were intelligent enough to have compassion they literally couldn't live without meat. So they have no choice.

For humans, firstly, we are intelligent enough to have compassion and empathy for another animals pain and desire to live and secondly, it's not necessary for us to consume meat to survive or thrive. It's definitely convenient especially since we live in an animal product based society, but not necessary.
    500lb Squat
    375lb Bench
    675lb Deadlift

201lbs Bodyweight

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i tried it... it ended up being so much more expensive. if i could afford to eat good vegan i would make the change though
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Animals eat other animals out of necessity, even if they were intelligent enough to have compassion they literally couldn't live without meat. So they have no choice.

For humans, firstly, we are intelligent enough to have compassion and empathy for another animals pain and desire to live and secondly, it's not necessary for us to consume meat to survive or thrive. It's definitely convenient especially since we live in an animal product based society, but not necessary.
    No actually we could not have evolved and survived to this point without hunting. We would have gone extinct. God made this planet for everyone and everything to live in and embracing the cycle of life is accepting our existence for what it is. That isn’t to say to mindlessly kill or have no empathy for animals. Some are our friends, many are meant to thrive. Society has done much more to destroy and cause extinction of animals to get to the point of being able to live without hunting, then hunting and living minimally with the world ever would have.

The argument of no longer needing to hunt and eat animals is invalidated by the amount of extinctions and slaughter were required to get to this point. And our huge population supported by society is largely filled with people who abuse the planet we were given.

People have lost touch with what living on this earth was meant to be like.

No actually we could not have evolved and survived to this point without hunting. We would have gone extinct. God made this planet for everyone and everything to live in and embracing the cycle of life is accepting our existence for what it is. That isn’t to say to mindlessly kill or have no empathy for animals. Some are our friends, many are meant to thrive. Society has done much more to destroy and cause extinction of animals to get to the point of being able to live without hunting, then hunting and living minimally with the world ever would have.

The argument of no longer needing to hunt and eat animals is invalidated by the amount of extinctions and slaughter were required to get to this point. And our huge population supported by society is largely filled with people who abuse the planet we were given.

People have lost touch with what living on this earth was meant to be like.
    Sorry brah but you lost me here. Whenever a meat eater runs out of logical arguments they somehow always just start screaming god. Could you be more predictable? Gods not real, can we converse based on logic?

The argument that we don't need to eat meat anymore being invalidated by whatever the hell you just said isn't true just because you say it is. We don't need to eat meat anymore, period.
    500lb Squat
    375lb Bench
    675lb Deadlift

201lbs Bodyweight

Sorry brah but you lost me here. Whenever a meat eater runs out of logical arguments they somehow always just start screaming god. Could you be more predictable? Gods not real, can we converse based on logic?

The argument that we don't need to eat meat anymore being invalidated by whatever the hell you just said isn't true just because you say it is. We don't need to eat meat anymore, period.
    No it really is. Humans are on the wrong path. We have caused much suffering amongst ourselves as well as absolutely demolished animal populations. Hunting and maintaining a proper way of life is the correct way to embrace this existence.

You can come up with whatever twisted version of life you want, but you are out of touch. Kind of like a liberal. Nice thought, but out of tune with reality.

No it really is. Humans are on the wrong path. We have caused much suffering amongst ourselves as well as absolutely demolished animal populations. Hunting and maintaining a proper way of life is the correct way to embrace this existence.

You can come up with whatever twisted version of life you want, but you are out of touch. Kind of like a liberal. Nice thought, but out of tune with reality.
    Nothing you're saying makes any sense. Strong faux-enlightenment.
    500lb Squat
    375lb Bench
    675lb Deadlift

201lbs Bodyweight

multiplemiggs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) multiplemiggs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) multiplemiggs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) multiplemiggs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) multiplemiggs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) multiplemiggs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) multiplemiggs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) multiplemiggs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) multiplemiggs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) multiplemiggs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) multiplemiggs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bfdehewdbyywhn View Post
    cause I’m not a phaggot
    This.

Worst body on the misc jesusxchrist's Avatar
    jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For someone who isn’t a vegan/vegetarian you sure are acting like a big fukking phaggot vegan/vegetarian OPee
    Latest song: https://animusxlives.bandcamp.com/track/somatica-pt-i-under-the-sun

Music page: https://animusxlives.bandcamp.com/

Music instagram: @animusxlives

Nothing you're saying makes any sense. Strong faux-enlightenment.
    Nope can’t even properly achieve a fully meditated state. It doesn’t make sense cuz you don’t get it, not really my problem.

xTKSx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTKSx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTKSx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTKSx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTKSx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTKSx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTKSx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTKSx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTKSx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTKSx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTKSx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you stated you're not vegan/vegetarian yourself yet you say its immoral but admit to having no emotional connection to the cause; why the **** are you going to bash the next man for eating meat? Get off your high horse and don't worry what the next man puts in their mouth ***got.

cptamerica59 is just really nice. (+1000) cptamerica59 is just really nice. (+1000) cptamerica59 is just really nice. (+1000) cptamerica59 is just really nice. (+1000) cptamerica59 is just really nice. (+1000) cptamerica59 is just really nice. (+1000) cptamerica59 is just really nice. (+1000) cptamerica59 is just really nice. (+1000) cptamerica59 is just really nice. (+1000) cptamerica59 is just really nice. (+1000) cptamerica59 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not vegan/vegetarian but I logically know that eating meat is immoral, I unfortunately just don't have an emotional attachment to the cause so it would make it very difficult to ever go through with it considering the hardships that would accompany it. Just like people logically know they should start working out, but they don't because they don't care enough.

Why are you not vegan even though it makes you a piece of chit to eat meat?
    Every breath you breathe, every step you take, you are killing some living organism - micro or otherwise. Life exists in a balance to perpetuate life in a semi-harmonious cycle. Over consumption is obviously bad and will lead to extinction and total annihilation of species and throw crap off balance, such as over fishing or hunting w/e causing unintended consequences (see Texas and the insane zombie hordes of warpigs), but all things exist in balance as is intended by nature. Humans were not intended to be vegans / vegetarians. I tried it for a few months and lost a ton of mass, gained fat, and felt emotionally drained and weak. I ate as clean as possible and supplemented with vitamins too. This is why I am not a vegan / vegetarian. I was not made to be.

ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why am I a piece of **** for eating meat? All predators on the food chain eat meat but instead of hunting ours we domesticated them and use them to produce fodder.

Humans are smarter bitch that's what we do
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dont want to lose my gains im already old as ****

Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'll take it
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Suit3; 05-31-2020 at 11:14 PM.

Originally Posted by cptamerica59 View Post
    Every breath you breathe, every step you take, you are killing some living organism - micro or otherwise. Life exists in a balance to perpetuate life in a semi-harmonious cycle. Over consumption is obviously bad and will lead to extinction and total annihilation of species and throw crap off balance, such as over fishing or hunting w/e causing unintended consequences (see Texas and the insane zombie hordes of warpigs), but all things exist in balance as is intended by nature. Humans were not intended to be vegans / vegetarians. I tried it for a few months and lost a ton of mass, gained fat, and felt emotionally drained and weak. I ate as clean as possible and supplemented with vitamins too. This is why I am not a vegan / vegetarian. I was not made to be.
    He doesn’t get it, he is out of touch with how natural death is. The irony being that the mere existence of vegans among us in the numbers they have is pretty much only possible due to a society that has destroyed more life on this planet than meat eaters will be able to consume.

I think factory farms are wrong, I think meat should be eaten more scarcely then it is. But your standard vegan outside a Buddhist monk is one of the most hypocritical existences on this planet.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    lol what

increasing the odds of zinc deficiency is absolutely the worst idea for eczema
    I knew some lady from Cali who swore by it. Said she didn't have an outbreak for years.

Maybe it was psoriasis or however you spell that chit.

Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think animals should be treated humanly, but it's still food. My cousins lived in the country area and raised chickens and a pig. They played with the chickens and pig, gave them all names. Next time I visited them, we were eating the pig.

☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Warrior

No period....eternal

Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I can understand being vegetarian, but being vegan takes it too far and essentially goes against human nature in terms of dietary habits. Being vegan isn't just about diet its an entire lifestyle change where you have to devoid your entire life off of ANYTHING related to animals.

-You can't have "pets" they have to be co-companions you have to give them free domain over your house and let them chit all over the place (just like the south park episode)

-You can't wear leather or furs or feather down jackets or have pillows with down in them

-You can't use hygienic products that are made from or were tested on animals

-You can't date/marry a "meat eater"

Every vegan I know has that thousand mile crazed stare always preachy letting people know they're vegan and looking for something to be offended over because people are not living their lives they way they are. Also, vegans are always "sick" or sickly. They've always got some medical deformity/condition and they swear to the heavens that being a vegan is saving their life but they still look like they would fit in perfectly in some impoverished African tribe.

i'd rather die at 75 from a diet of burgers and pizza and various forms of barbecued meats than live til 95 off of tofu and soy products.
    His name is; Darwin Radlin Caspian Ahab Poseidon Nicodemus Watterson III

Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000) Train57 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its hard being vegan and be able to get all the nutrients and make it taste good but im planning on going vegetarian soon when I move out and cook myself
    Active Duty CoD Operator

Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've tried going Vegetarian for a year and Vegan for a short while

I'd go Vegetarian but not Vegan.

Why not eat diary and eggs? There's no harm being done to animals in ethical farms, and the health consequences are a meme since our ancestors consumed it without problems.