AL459 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL459 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL459 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL459 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL459 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL459 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL459 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL459 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL459 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL459 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL459 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How long for a female to get abs?

I am 5’7 and 128 pounds so fairly lean. I have been working out and lifting for about 4 months now and have noticed great change in arm and leg mass from it. I am fairly lean and don’t know my exact bodyfat %, but my waist is a 27 inch. My core muscles are lacking very bad since i’ve never really did any core work. How long will it take to obtain a 6 pack with weighted ab exercises. Thanks!

jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Try to focus on your diet and exercises for ab muscles. Bicycle crunches helped me much in getting ab muscles.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As with most request for abs generally a pic is required to give solid advice which direction you will need to take.

Based on your information you will need to build more muscle mass. You need to follow a decent beginner program which focuses on the major compound exercises (squat variation, deadlift variation etc) and some isolation exercises namely abs, aiming to get overall stronger and slowly increase on the volume progression.

Most likely you will need to aim to gain weight however if you still making progression as you are then keep going until you stall in gym progression then aim to add around 1-1.5lbs a month.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's worth mentioning for women that getting abs can be a double edged sword - you'll have to lose bodyfat and you may lose curves in the process, depending on genetics you often can't have both at the same time. It really depends what you want.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AL459 View Post
    I am 5’7 and 128 pounds so fairly lean. I have been working out and lifting for about 4 months now and have noticed great change in arm and leg mass from it. I am fairly lean and don’t know my exact bodyfat %, but my waist is a 27 inch. My core muscles are lacking very bad since i’ve never really did any core work. How long will it take to obtain a 6 pack with weighted ab exercises. Thanks!
    No one can shake a magic 8 ball and predict how long it will take, simply not possible. If you're already lean, keep focusing on core work. You've only been training for 4 months, that's almost nothing. Women with a solid muscle base and visible abs have been training for years. It's not easy to do, and comes with some quality of life detriment and possible health issues.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AL459 View Post
    You may never get decent abs. I wouldn't focus on that, focus instead on a well rounded fit body. Chasing abs, especially for women is difficult in most all cases and usually leads to not focusing on more important aspects of fitness.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB