WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatifI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question I need leg exercises that won't exacerbate my anterior pelvic tilt.

Seems like squats are out, unless I do them upside down on a leg press machine with my lower back pressed firmly against a bench or something. And I don't own a leg press machine.

Just lowering the weight hasn't worked, because I still keep overextending my back and my anterior pelvic tilt hasn't gotten any better, despite me doing corrective exercises. I need to do something else while I work on fixing this.

EDIT: Nevermind. Due to hamstring/hip flexor tightness, I can't extend my legs straight into the air.
    Last edited by WhatifI; 05-31-2020 at 01:51 PM.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WhatifI View Post
    Just lowering the weight hasn't worked, because I still keep overextending my back
    You're not supposed to be extending your back at all. You sound like you need in-person coaching.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i still squat normally with (slight?) APT, check your form just to be sure