Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Any other brahs in their late teens/early 20s that feel behind in life?

21 yo miscer here. Full-time university student majoring in Economics at a CSU. I get decent grades in my classes but I only had one retail job before which was seasonal; would've had more but I was either lazy or my class schedule made it hard to have a part time job (didn't help that I have a 45 minute commute to campus). I do have tons of volunteer experience though at either clinics or local community service orgs in my city so I'm not quite inexperienced. Still wished I had an internship but I am either unqualified for that chit, don't have the right major, or don't know the right people.

Anybody else here feel the same? Tryna get a job rn but the pandemic wrecked the economy in my country. Most people my age are either unemployed, have jobs at retail (got laid off), or have baby mommas with their highschool sweethearts.

ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't give up and don't date till you leave your hometown (if leaving your hometown is your goal).

Right now, make sure you have the right skills. Practice, and review, maybe build a portfolio, build a website from scratch, tons of stuff to occupy your time with.
    is thoghtspk anothr wrd fr cereal? challng yor prception

ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're only 21 and a full time college student. Thats normal. Barely anyone whos 21 and a full time student has a job above starbucks. You're not behind.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TinderGame is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    wait until you hit late 20s or early 30s, it will get 100x worst srs.

Mid life crisis at that age is the modern rite of passage for young males

clown world, western society = death, islam was right, ect

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I felt this way at your age, after having no identity other than sports.

You have a ton of time to change OP. Your life is just beginning really
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i am happy with everything in my life but i feel majorly behind when it comes to forming relationships with women, i see myself as the typical guy people point at and say "see? he is rich and unhappy" srs
    found out that i've never lost my mind, it was just misplaced

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    25 and graduating with a masters in electrical engineering into the Rona recession. I can't even get screening calls any more, srs.

I had a final-round job interview last Tuesday that's pretty much my last chopper out of Saigon. That interview was set up 2 or 3 weeks earlier and that was pretty much the last time I was able to get a response before the hiring freezes set in. Haven't had any interest since on 50-100 job apps.

So if that doesn't work out, the game plan is to work in my masters advisor's lab for free to avoid a resume gap, then if companies still aren't hiring when my lease runs out in August, I'm moving back in with my parents and working at a grocery store. Not sure what else I can do, brahs.

The big question about the economy isn't when the stock market will come back (it's already back, the market is completely decoupled from reality), it's how long till companies quit being spooked and begin hiring again.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Odifududix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ocelo7 View Post
    You're only 21 and a full time college student. Thats normal. Barely anyone whos 21 and a full time student has a job above starbucks. You're not behind.
    Thanks man. I do know a few people who have nicer jobs than a barista but I suppose those are just outliers.

I have had about 4 interviews for jobs before but I totally screwed up in them outside the one seasonal job I landed. It just makes me jealous there are high school kids that managed to get them.

Honestly graduating is my biggest worry rn. I don't have a major that is that high in demand nor do I have a GPA over 3.0. Just worried my degree will end up being used to work at Ross or some chit.

Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This sounds so similar to me, but well im graduating with a degree in History so consider yourself lucky (atleast its not women's studies lol? and goodish University) but im not even sure what i planned to do once i graduated even without corona (thanks 18yr old me). I currently have a part time retail job and hoped to get onto some actual graduate scheme in the coming year but with a corona recession that plans fuked.
    Atleast we got degrees OP amiright? Most of my friends havent graduated yet which doesnt help. I liked being able to drink alcohol spontaneously.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, you‘re 21. Are you having enough fun?
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LogOutBrah View Post
    Fkn lol @ not majoring in computer science in 2020 srs
    graduated in 2016. saw it even when i was a freshman that it was going to be ezy af to get a job after seeing most my competition had no social skills.
    Positive vibes crew
    NYC crew

Originally Posted by Rad203 View Post
    This sounds so similar to me, but well im graduating with a degree in History so consider yourself lucky (atleast its not women's studies lol? and goodish University) but im not even sure what i planned to do once i graduated even without corona (thanks 18yr old me). I currently have a part time retail job and hopes id get onto some actual graduate scheme in the coming year but with a recession thats fuked.
    Atleast we got degrees OP amiright? Most of my friends havent graduated yet which doesnt help. I liked being able to drink alcohol spontaneously.
    I see you're from the UK which makes it different from my situation.

Deadass picked accounting as my original major cause it's the first one alphabetically (I was quite lost in life when I was 17-18 years old). Switched to Econ cause I found the classes to be more interesting than my Financial Accounting courses.

Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    OP, you‘re 21. Are you having enough fun?
    I was but then the rona happened.

bump. idk but I wanna here other viewpoints

Utilisateur Enregistré WishIWasJawBrah's Avatar
    WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Learn programming or get into the trades

The reality is things are going to get worse

FuriousGeorge7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i feel u op. i go to a UC and basically just lift, soccer, and study for med school.

Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    29 plan on enlisting in the Army 11b paratrooper
    "Ernest Hemingway once said 'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for' I agree with the second part"
    "...as long as there's two people left on the planet someone is gonna want someone dead."

Verified 100% Straight ☑️ aherpderp's Avatar
    aherpderp is just really nice. (+1000) aherpderp is just really nice. (+1000) aherpderp is just really nice. (+1000) aherpderp is just really nice. (+1000) aherpderp is just really nice. (+1000) aherpderp is just really nice. (+1000) aherpderp is just really nice. (+1000) aherpderp is just really nice. (+1000) aherpderp is just really nice. (+1000) aherpderp is just really nice. (+1000) aherpderp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mid 20s
    went back to uni to pursue a different career
    pretty sure most people my age think im a man child
    especially the women, but thats ok cause I just hit on 20 yo girls at uni
    *breathes in real hard when riding past all girls school at 3:30 crew*

aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cry me a river, OP. Here are some things I wrote over a month ago:

On Young males these days... smh (Tier 1 Intelligence only)

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1602211711

Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    Dear Diary,

It all started in the late 90's. Academia started churning out studies about how to be good parents and how to be better managers and leaders. Empathy started taking center stage and we were looking at the cusp of using education as a tool to transform wild males into soft, whipped and emotionally sensitive little boys.

More and more boys entered the education system and degree holder rates sky rocketed from less than 50% in my days to about 75-90% (depending on country) currently. This meant that a large number of people went through education systems that did not critique or mark students properly out of fear of hurting their feelings. Parents also attended seminars on good parenting and purchased books about this subject too. Parents were also told to be different (most were raised under cane) and to raise kids with a soft touch The result of the parental and educational systems is now apparent and we are left with an entire generation of soyboys - of course there will be 5% outliers, but this is not enough to save mankind.

An interesting observation is that everyone thinks they are a genius of some sort... even people without education, who saw how plain vanilla and jobless graduates actually are. So even non-graduates thought they are smarter than graduates. You literally cannot make this up!

I will just leave you with an analogy. You all know at your local park the ****ty incapable dog owners. They are the ones who own the dogs that bark non stop at other dogs & kids, that are very mouthy and enjoy gnawing on other people and who love jumping up and down all over anyone who looks their way thinking they are cute. Well basically, you guys are the misbehaved dogs with poor social skills and manners. And your owners are your parents and the education (i.e. mind control) system that have created you.

I don't know if there is much that can be done about human progress, but I know millenials are paralyzed with fear and insecurities when they are confronted with the self-time where they can reflect on themselves. For this reason, they will not have families, or have one child at most.

Population control is real. The strongest will need to get through all the degeneracy to make it.

The end.

Cliffs:

- Your parents failed you and didn't teach you what they knew because it would be too hard on you
    - Your degree is useless and only facilitated false dreams and complacency
    - Please don't procreate. We have enough degeneracy already

On New way of life

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...71&pagenumber=

I have shared with the misc recently my views of the new kind of recession, that I believe stated in 2016, that we are living in and will continue to endure to live in.

As a society, we have failed on multiple fronts to resist the temptations, the low hanging fruits, that the system has given to us. We are living in a period where fear operates at unprecedented levels among the young and old. We have basically accepted life long slavery, life long abuse at the workplace, long term debts and unhappy households for far too long. The level of degeneracy seen in the younger generations is testament to the fact that Boomers were all too happy to toe the line and beat the drums for the system that keeps them fat, “happy” and rich late in life. Mind you they have loss of toilet paper!

As a consequence, the rest have had to put up the strongest and most pretentious fronts any generation has ever put up. Every young person today believes they are going to make it. They also believe they are smart, individual and are highly adept business individuals who are fully in control of their lives. These levels of cope is directly proportional to how deep they have buried their heads in the sand to, hopefully, stay under the radar.

Unless things change, you can expect prolonged silent recession, prolonged underemployment, more people living pay check to pay check, more dependency on prescription medication, more young taking on further education or falling into NEET and we will live in cities with dilapidated buildings unless the system eventually owns everything and we become tenants - that is we lose the right to our most basic of needs.

I encourage people to be brave, to resist the system and find ways to accept you are not as important as you have been made to believe. Build community and try and find ways to fight oppression. This fight will be the future of society. We must remember together we stand and together we win or fall. Individualism means the system can pick us off one by one. There is strength in numbers. The time is now to use your minds.
    The only thing males have going for them these days is the craziest amount of cope I've ever seen. Not a single drop of test was seen.
    Last edited by aleeboy; 05-31-2020 at 08:35 PM.
    "The manlet is a savage beast that knows no moral bound. After falling in disgrace to a manmore, a ravaged manlet would not hesitate to come from behind and land a sucker punch/ swing with a rock to the back of a manmore's head. Becareful my tall brothers. We have precious genetics that manlets truly hate us for. They are ruthless and you need to spend some more time in the gutter to even begin trying to comprehend what goes on in their minds."

Utilisateur Enregistré WishIWasJawBrah's Avatar
    WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cry me a river, OP. Here is something I wrote over a month ago:

The only thing males have going for them these days is the craziest amount of cope I've ever seen. Not a single drop of test was seen.
    You're absolutely right

Males these days are raised to behave like women

Word of advice OP, never take advice from women

MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I feel you OP.

19 wrapping up freshman year of uni rn and honestly feels like i don't know jack chit and have 0 experience compared to ppl who somehow walk into freshman year with like 9 coding languages, a plethora of job and life experience, etc

i've talked with many older engineering brahs and brahettes that felt the exact same way as we both do but end up making it working @ google, fb, netflix, or some other big company out there

pretty sure its normal, we're gonna make it one day. just gotta keep meeting people and putting urself out there

Dear Diary,

It all started in the late 90's. Academia started churning out studies about how to be good parents and how to be better managers and leaders. Empathy started taking center stage and we were looking at the cusp of using education as a tool to transform wild males into soft, whipped and emotionally sensitive little boys.

More and more boys entered the education system and degree holder rates sky rocketed from less than 50% in my days to about 75-90% (depending on country) currently. This meant that a large number of people went through education systems that did not critique or mark students properly out of fear of hurting their feelings. Parents also attended seminars on good parenting and purchased books about this subject too. Parents were also told to be different (most were raised under cane) and to raise kids with a soft touch The result of the parental and educational systems is now apparent and we are left with an entire generation of soyboys - of course there will be 5% outliers, but this is not enough to save mankind.

An interesting observation is that everyone thinks they are a genius of some sort... even people without education, who saw how plain vanilla and jobless graduates actually are. So even non-graduates thought they are smarter than graduates. You literally cannot make this up!

I will just leave you with an analogy. You all know at your local park the ****ty incapable dog owners. They are the ones who own the dogs that bark non stop at other dogs & kids, that are very mouthy and enjoy gnawing on other people and who love jumping up and down all over anyone who looks their way thinking they are cute. Well basically, you guys are the misbehaved dogs with poor social skills and manners. And your owners are your parents and the education (i.e. mind control) system that have created you.

I don't know if there is much that can be done about human progress, but I know millenials are paralyzed with fear and insecurities when they are confronted with the self-time where they can reflect on themselves. For this reason, they will not have families, or have one child at most.

Population control is real. The strongest will need to get through all the degeneracy to make it.

The end.

Cliffs:

- Your parents failed you and didn't teach you what they knew because it would be too hard on you
    - Your degree is useless and only facilitated false dreams and complacency
    - Please don't procreate. We have enough degeneracy already

Preach. I totally saw this throughout my youth. I'd be lying if I didn't consider myself one of those soy boys from time to time.

From grades 1-3 I had fellow students that literally cried over minuscule chit like someone giggled at them or their box of pencils fell to the floor.

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was a depressed NEET in my early 20's while friends were applying to dental/law school. I know all about that life.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    173 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 260 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    I was a depressed NEET in my early 20's while friends were applying to dental/law school. I know all about that life.
    What changed brother? How you holding up in these dark times?

hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you're 21 not 51 dickhead

you have the most valuable asset right now:time
    No Glow, No Go Crew

*Cries about negs* Crew

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Odifududix View Post
    What changed brother? How you holding up in these dark times?
    It was super slow, I wish I had gotten help sooner. It mainly changed when a relative I was caring for moved out and I could get a new job and go back to school

The main thing that kept me going was the gym and some new hobbies. I got really deep into soccer so I found some new friends through that. Thinking about/talking about soccer improved my mood which just made everything else easier vs. being a 24/7 doomer. Also gave me stuff to look forward to. I was really valued in my new job so that helped, and now I have some pretty lofty education goals I'm working on.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    173 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 260 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i didnt get a "real" job til this past year. it was a slow process but it was thorough and really learned about myself srs
    be the turtle in the race.